What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the SOVIET UNION. Stalin was Georgian. Kruschev favored Ukraine a bit. ALL people of the Soviet Union suffered.
All of them. Russians,Ukrainians,Estonians,Armenians,Azeris,Kazakhs...Christians AND Muslims.

It was communism.
I am also talking about historically how the Russians treated ukranians and everyone else. Communists were bad but it was just more of the same. And now its russia again, the killing and oppression continues.

I don't know if the claim to hit another ship from Ukraine has been shared before. But the threat of this type of asymmetrical attack serves as a warning about what a possible Odessa landing operation may face.

Will the suicide drones have the range to attack ships when they are within their engagement range? I don't think Ukraine has shore based anti ship missiles.

I am also talking about historically how the Russians treated ukranians and everyone else. Communists were bad but it was just more of the same. And now its russia again, the killing and oppression continues.
Ukrainians were Rus',it's like Serbs and Montenegrins. They weren't treated like trash. I know we ain't gonna agree,but at least you can admit that things got bad when Nationalists appeared in the early 20th century and especially when Stalin started the whole collectivization thing in Ukraine.

I don't know if the claim to hit another ship from Ukraine has been shared before. But the threat of this type of asymmetrical attack serves as a warning about what a possible Odessa landing operation may face.

How do you shoot down a military ship?

Watch this sky news analysis. If accurate, it means many Ukrainian units entrenched themselves in Maripul from mechanised infantry, marines and Azov forces. The capturing of the city means thousands of well trained soldiers will be lost.

Time will tell, if Ukrainian decision to stand and fight in Maripul was wise. They tied down alot of Russian forces, but at expense of losing well trained formations.

West is shrewd.

They are fighting the war in the eastern part using Russian speaking people as Human shields.

Russia army cannot go full throttle on the Ukrainian forces for this reason.

Will the suicide drones have the range to attack ships when they are within their engagement range? I don't think Ukraine has shore based anti ship missiles.
Delivery of the Neptune missiles was scheduled to begin in April. Russia started the invasion before these deliveries started, and the first targets it hits are military factories. In other words, it is very unlikely that Ukraine will have a useful number of ASMs. Mini-drones are also unable to damage ships without a saturating attack, and the amount of explosive they can carry cannot affect more than a few navionics of the ship. The third method is artillery saturation. However, if Russia is to launch a landing operation, it will heavily bombard (with airforce) the city first. Still, there are a few asymmetrical methods that Ukraine can use.

How do you shoot down a military ship?
It's nearly impossible to sunk a ship with these type attacks, but if the mast is effectively hit, the ship should return to base.

FOXdcabXwAcfKji.jpeg

A few years ago, I was. Not sure about you. And I could if I wanted, a few of my Ukrainian friend asked me to go, and i was even send one of those form for Foreign Legion. Whether or not I will take up that offer is up to me tho. I will not tell you or anyone would I go.

Plus it's quite clear I am not a Z supporter.
You should go to Ukrain and record and upload your beautiful Ukrain battles on TikTok based on your decades of war experiences. I will be the first one to subscribe to your channel.

Question to you:

Are the pentagon sponsored bio weapon facilities always marked as "BIO WEAPON" labs?

I guess you are smart enough to figure that one out, :-)
Well, were all "Girls, Girls, Girls" strip joint??

You should go to Ukrain and record and upload your beautiful Ukrain battles on TikTok based on your decades of war experiences. I will be the first one to subscribe to your channel.
At least spell "UKRAINE" right for pete sake.

By the way, I did have a youtube channel.

called ASMR by Comci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom