What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The insurgency they are going to face " has nothing to "defeat the Ukrainian in a timely fashion" , example are Iraq and Afghanistan ...

IMO for russians is better to kill defenders in long war while the lines are clear rather than take cities in timely fashion and then have to deal with defender in a long term insurgency ...

by moving slowly , most of Ukrainian who have will to fight them , already take arms and join defensive lines and Russians are going to kill and decimate them in a classical war ...
Actually it did.

The longer it take for the country to overturn a government, the shorter the time for the insurgency to defeat the occupation. case in point, look at US involvement in Vietnam and its subsequent insurgency and the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan and its subsequence insurgency with Mujahedeen

As for whether or not Russia is better to kill defender in long war, well, I would have to politely disagree with you. The longer the war drag on, the more time Ukrainian can post a more meaningful defence, you don't drag on an invasion unless you have to, because it give the defender time to consolidate their position. Which translate to more kinetic loss for the invader, Unless you are telling me the Russian fancy losing more people than they should, they are not going to look for a drawn out war. Every passing second you have more resource flow into Ukraine and Ukrainian are being armed and trained

According to reports, Slovenian diplomats have come back to Kiev.

Is it a hint that Kiev might actually not be attacked after all?

You are a good writer and should write a book.

Genre: Fiction, of course.

Who knows you are the next George R.R. Martin :-)
No, I am a good physicist, because apparently I have invented a time machine.

And yes, I wrote an article and pretended to be cripple 6 years ago to hopefully impress someone like you in 2022.

You make "ABSOLUTE SENSE" here. LOL:disagree::D:enjoy:

No, I am a good physicist, because apparently I have invented a time machine.

And yes, I wrote an article and pretended to be cripple 6 years ago to hopefully impress someone like you in 2022.

You make "ABSOLUTE SENSE" here. LOL:disagree::D:enjoy:

I am serious man. You are a good writer and have very strong sense of imagination. Take it as a compliment and try your career as a writer. ;-)

Anyway back to topic at hand: Ukraine is complaining that 8 ships full of wheat/grain have gone missing. How does that happen?

I am serious man. You are a good writer and have very strong sense of imagination. Take it as a compliment and try your career as a writer. ;-)

Anyway back to topic at hand: Ukraine is complaining that 8 ships full of wheat/grain have gone missing. How does that happen?
I am serious too, I must be better than Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein put together, again, I apparently invented a time machine so I can go back in time to 2015 and write that article that were so "beautifully" written to so I can pretend to be a cripple in 2022 to impress the like of you.

LOL :yahoo::yahoo:

You can't force Vietnam to use Chinese payment system........I mean, why would they? They are not under sanction, and they can use SWIFT. That would be too much work to try to earn something that's not yours and then risking for a country that cannot pay.
Vietnam and Russia are allies. If Russia can't pay using using Swift than Vietnam will use the Chinese payment system because it is already trading a lot with China.

Hypersonic missiles. :lol:

What a waste. Is there anything in Ukraine that regular weapons systems cannot reach? If no, then the hypersonic missile is a waste and nothing more than useless bravado. Might as well send in the Su-57 to try to drum up some propaganda material.

Vietnam and Russia are allies. If Russia can't pay using using Swift than Vietnam will use the Chinese payment system because it is already trading a lot with China.

Lol, what that have to do with being Allies? You are not talking about changing your lunch menu, you are talking about changing your entire Banking structure to accommodate a market just for Russia because it cannot use SWIFT. Do you even know how much undertaking that is? I am not even sure they can do that within a year or so.

Then you will also have to somehow open the production of those aluminium ore. That take upward of 5 years when the Australian did it, how long do you think the Vietnamese can do it when they are not just have to open them, but boosted to the level of How Australian are mining the ore to replace the Australian ore? In case you are wonder, that's 300%+ of what Vietnam produce at the moment....

Lol, what that have to do with being Allies? You are not talking about changing your lunch menu, you are talking about changing your entire Banking structure to accommodate a market just for Russia because it cannot use SWIFT. Do you even know how much undertaking that is? I am not even sure they can do that within a year or so.

Then you will also have to somehow open the production of those aluminium ore. That take upward of 5 years when the Australian did it, how long do you think the Vietnamese can do it when they are not just have to open them, but boosted to the level of How Australian are mining the ore to replace the Australian ore? In case you are wonder, that's 300%+ of what Vietnam produce at the moment....
Doesn't matter, their government who are allies to Russia will demand a change. They are after all the Former N Vietnam government who won the Vietnam war and reunify Vietnam.

5th General now Confirmed killed. That's 5 in less than 4 weeks

By the way, for those who are interested, US lost 1 general for the entire 20 years campaign in Afghanistan

And that is from a Green on Blue job when a ANA open up on the base because he was denied leave from Eid

The last general killed before Greene is Maj. Gen. John A.B. Dillard Jr

Killed on May 12, 1970. In Central Highland, Vietnam.

And six US general officer killed during 10 years of Vietnam War

fair enough

Also ;

Officials confirm death of senior Russian naval officer in Mariupol​

A deputy commander of Russia's Black Sea Fleet was killed in combat in the besieged port city of Mariupol during what Moscow calls its military operation in Ukraine, officials said Sunday.

“Captain 1st Rank Andrei Nikolayevich Paly was killed in the fighting to liberate Mariupol from Ukrainian Nazis,” the governor of Sevastopol Mikhail Razvozhayev said on Telegram.

Sevastopol is a port city in Crimea -- annexed by Moscow from Ukraine in 2014 -- and the base of Russia's Black Sea Fleet.

Paly was an “open and decent person” and “enjoyed great authority in the fleet”, Razvozhayev added.

Yekaterina Altabaeva, Sevastopol's lawmaker in the Russian upper parliamentary house, also confirmed the death.

“Sevastopol has suffered a heavy, irreparable loss,” Altabaeva said on Telegram, adding that Paly had died during “battles for the liberation of Mariupol from Nazis”.

There was no immediate confirmation from Russia's defense ministry.

Russia, which has been conducting a military operation in Ukraine since February 24, has insisted that its neighbour never join NATO, and has also called for its “demilitarization” and “denazification”.

NATO is an anti-Russian military alliance. They want to take Ukraine, part of the historic Russian homeland, and place weapons, troops, missiles there. Right in their heartland.

Think with your head for one fucking minute. None of this sounds like a bad idea to you? Maybe when this dangerous country tells us repeatedly for 15 years that this is a red line, maybe, just maybe they mean it?

You are savage with the truth you've been spitting.

No damn common sense amongst the parrots here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom