What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are now talks to go after russian millionaires too not just billionaires.

West need to seize everything possible. Every cents.
I suppose that is what you call Freedom to take what you want.

In previous Post I mentioned whom you support 'Taliban, Alqueda, ISIS-Daesh etc.,'.

When you land in Ukraine then preach until, you are a Keyboard Warrior.
LOL.

I never commented issue on the ground or support either side on this forum, so no, I am not a keyboard warrior like you.

And if you really love Russia so much, why don't you go there and fight with them? Or even just go there and live in Russia post-sanction? I am pretty sure they are going to need bozo like you to fill the rank seeing how many people they have lost.

Did you see the ad? They are offering people 30,000 ruble for 30 days service, maybe you should join up.

Also, there is a common denomination bettween Taliban, AlQueda and ISIS, care to tell me what that is?

They are all using Russian Weapon.

Actually, I am about to go to Ukraine. As I told you before, I am going to be absent between April and May. I still have not make up my mind yet. But yes, like you said, we will see. As I said before, I probably will not tell you probably after I came back if I do go.

And again, I am not a Z supporter

That’s taking it too far. We may be on different sides on this issue, but please don’t throw away your life fighting someone else’s war. Ukraine is a treacherous place and you’ll never figure out who to trust.

LOL.

I never commented issue on the ground or support either side on this forum, so no, I am not a keyboard warrior like you.

And if you really love Russia so much, why don't you go there and fight with them? Or even just go there and live in Russia post-sanction? I am pretty sure they are going to need bozo like you to fill the rank seeing how many people they have lost.

Did you see the ad? They are offering people 30,000 ruble for 30 days service, maybe you should join up.

Also, there is a common denomination bettween Taliban, AlQueda and ISIS, care to tell me what that is?

They are all using Russian Weapon.

You are the Keyboard Warrior and support Ukraine. If Russia ask people from across the Globe to fight for her, I will.

The common denomination between Taliban, Alqueda, ISIS-Daesh etc., is also founded by US. :lol:

That’s taking it too far. We may be on different sides on this issue, but please don’t throw away your life fighting someone else’s war. Ukraine is a treacherous place and you’ll never figure out who to trust.
Well, I should clarify, I am going to Moldova and then Poland to go see my friend who already fled Ukraine, see what do they need and what can I bring them, that for sure I am going to do, that's why I reserve 2 months time overseas and also have my leave notice on file.

Whether I go across the border to Ukraine, that's I am still deciding, I am not for this war, but then I still have friend in Ukraine, I may go there and see what they need or what can I do for them to get better, I am also carrying a bunch of Uniform and Equipment I had and donating them to the Ukrainian Army. I have enough to equip a whole platoon.

If I am not going, I may still go train some TDF guy inside the Polish Border, as for what I have told my wife, I told her I am seeing some Friend in Moldova and Poland.

You are the Keyboard Warrior and support Ukraine. If Russia ask people from across the Globe to fight for her, I will.

The common denomination between Taliban, Alqueda, ISIS-Daesh etc., is also founded by US. :lol:
Russia already did. Have you not hear what Putin said about Syrian and African? He said "if they want to come here and fight, we should facilitate that."

So, when are you going? Or you are too posh to go?

Last edited:

Russia says it’s struck another mercenary base in Ukraine

Russian forces hit a Ukrainian special forces training center early on Sunday, killing more than 100 local troops and foreign mercenaries, the Ministry of Defense has said.
A Ukrainian Special Operations Forces training center near the town of Ovruch in the northern Zhytomyr Region, which hosted the mercenaries . . . A week ago, Russia destroyed another mercenary base at the Yavoriv range in the western Lviv region, saying that up to 180 . . . after the strike, reports emerged of mercenaries fleeing to neighboring Poland in large numbers. . . . Russia has warned that it was aware of all the locations of mercenaries on the territory of Ukraine and promised to continue targeting them “without mercy.” All further responsibility for the death of this category of foreign citizens in Ukraine rests solely with the leadership of these countries,"

There's no word about Wali the sniper. Is there any news about his safety?

An Israeli Jew in essence called Zelensky a liar :lol:

You probably did not look at all or didn't look hard enough, this is from yesterday, found it with minimum effort.

Well, I should clarify, I am going to Moldova and then Poland to go see my friend who already fled Ukraine, see what do they need and what can I bring them, that for sure I am going to do, that's why I reserve 2 months time overseas and also have my leave notice on file.

Whether I go across the border to Ukraine, that's I am still deciding, I am not for this war, but then I still have friend in Ukraine, I may go there and see what they need or what can I do for them to get better, I am also carrying a bunch of Uniform and Equipment I had and donating them to the Ukrainian Army. I have enough to equip a whole platoon.

I'm also pumped up after reading this thread. Seeing all those guys running around with assault rifles and tanks blowing stuff up looks tempting. I might go to the local Brass Pro and buy some camo outfits and go deer hunting. However, getting my legs blown off in Ukraine doesn't sound like fun.

Russia already did. Have you not hear what Putin said about Syrian and African? He said "if they want to come here and fight, we should facilitate that."

So, when are you going? Or you are too posh to go?

If you two meet on opposing sides, you can take a break from shooting each other and have a chat about PDF.

Throughout history single men conquer and rape. Europeans and East Asians have very similar Y chromosome but quite different mitochondrial DNA, suggesting single men from the Middle East conquered Europe and East Asia 40,000 years ago, killed native men, raped native women.
Dude this is 2022. Not 1700.

I suppose that is what you call Freedom to take what you want.
Zero sympathy for Russian thugs.

If putler hate west so much why every tom and dick from russia with money invest in west. Wonder why don't they invest in china.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom