What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fewer the roads, the easier to invade.
Easy to defend I would say. Belorussian army is really weak. I want to see it.

This feeling is mutual. That's why you cannot list down the so called reforms?:lol:
First one I found:

Americans are such cowards.
Your going to get them all falling over each other to reemphasis they wont be sending troops. I would so far to say if Poland was hit with missile strikes hitting depo's of arms for the Ukrainians Nato would do nothing but shout like a toothless tiger. They are not toothless yes, but they will not want any conflict with Russia directly at all costs.

Check out the rifles donated to the Ukrainians by various countries. That's enough to equip entire divisions of reserves and militia.

Screenshot_2022-03-15 List of equipment of the Ukrainian Ground Forces - Wikipedia.png

PM blocks aluminium exports to Russia​

Hmm, this is going to go down badly, Australia is the leading world producer of Bauxite (Uncut Aluminium/Alunminum ore) and Russia is net importer

That goes into weapon making (mostly with aircraft and missile) and window to even cans......Soon, they will need to build those SU-35 with steel.......

and they can't ask China for help with this, because China also import Bauxite from Australia......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom