What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't help them to defend themselves ... you just using them as cannon fodder against Russians ...
even if Russians pull out tomorrow , who will pay for rebuilding Ukraine to what her was prior to war , you or Ukrainian themselves ...

The idea of joining NATO wasn't worth it for Ukrainian ...

by every passing day , Russians army will lose more solders and personnel and at some point , they wouldn't stop at anything except total victory or destruction , even Puttin can not control an army which sacrificed so much solders in war and just sign a cease fire ...
Nobody is using Ukrainians. 300K of them left Poland and their life here to defend their country out of pure patriotism. Yes, If Ukraine would be in NATO now, this war would not happen. This war is destructive for Ukraine and Russia. Most of fighting is in the eastern part, populated by russian speakers. I find this to be a great idea of the Russian side and great start for a commom future with those people.

Billions of Dollars were Poured for regime change, not reforms. Plenty of information is available on this on Internet. Apparently, you can look for it.
Yes, Internet :) I don`t have to look in the internet, I know personally Ukrainians. On example, they got some money from the EU and were able to nicely improve some of they main roads. Now russia comes and destroys this and bombs shoping centers. They are going to love each other for centuries after this.

Zelenskyy interviewed by Fareed Zakaria on CNN :coffee:

Last edited:
Yes, Internet :) I don`t have to look in the internet, I know personally Ukrainians. On example, they got some money from the EU and were able to nicely improve some of they main roads. Now russia comes and destroys this and bombs shoping centers. They are going to love each other for centuries after this.
Even I know Ukrainians personally. That's not the matter of debate now.

Please help me with the Reforms done with Billions of USD poured in Ukraine. Then we can take this further.

Even I know Ukrainians personally. That's not the matter of debate now.

Please help me with the Reforms done with Billions of USD poured in Ukraine. Then we can take this further.
Of course it is. You are writing about stuff, you absolutely have no clue about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom