What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago, I was. Not sure about you. And I could if I wanted, a few of my Ukrainian friend asked me to go, and i was even send one of those form for Foreign Legion. Whether or not I will take up that offer is up to me tho. I will not tell you or anyone would I go.

Plus it's quite clear I am not a Z supporter.

PM blocks aluminium exports to Russia​

Hmm, this is going to go down badly, Australia is the leading world producer of Bauxite (Uncut Aluminium/Alunminum ore) and Russia is net importer

Federal elections due before July in Australia so expect both sides of the aisle to jump over each other, acting tough on Russia and China.

Federal elections due before July in Australia so expect both sides of the aisle to jump over each other, acting tough on Russia and China.
In May actually, and Albanese also supported this decision (This is bi-partisan issue)

The only one that didn't support this is probably Clive Palmer. And fat chance he will win.

A few years ago, I was. Not sure about you. And I could if I wanted, a few of my Ukrainian friend asked me to go, and i was even send one of those form for Foreign Legion. Whether or not I will take up that offer is up to me tho. I will not tell you or anyone would I go.

At present not, you being a Keyboard Warrior typing from 1000's miles yourself, like you are calling others.:angel:

We know US Strategic Allies- Taliban, Alqueda, ISIS-Daesh etc.,

At present not, you being a Keyboard Warrior typing from 1000's miles yourself, like you are calling others.:angel:

We know US Strategic Allies- Taliban, Alqueda, ISIS-Daesh etc.,
Actually, I am about to go to Ukraine. As I told you before, I am going to be absent between April and May. I still have not make up my mind yet. But yes, like you said, we will see. As I said before, I probably will not tell you probably after I came back if I do go.

And again, I am not a Z supporter

Last edited:

Russia says it’s struck another mercenary base in Ukraine

Russian forces hit a Ukrainian special forces training center early on Sunday, killing more than 100 local troops and foreign mercenaries, the Ministry of Defense has said.
A Ukrainian Special Operations Forces training center near the town of Ovruch in the northern Zhytomyr Region, which hosted the mercenaries . . . A week ago, Russia destroyed another mercenary base at the Yavoriv range in the western Lviv region, saying that up to 180 . . . after the strike, reports emerged of mercenaries fleeing to neighboring Poland in large numbers. . . . Russia has warned that it was aware of all the locations of mercenaries on the territory of Ukraine and promised to continue targeting them “without mercy.” All further responsibility for the death of this category of foreign citizens in Ukraine rests solely with the leadership of these countries,"

Beside, Rus has said previously that such volunteers will not have PoW status.

There's no word about Wali the sniper. Is there any news about his safety?

Zelenskyy interviewed by Fareed Zakaria on CNN :coffee:
An Israeli Jew in essence called Zelensky a liar :lol:

And also this article:
. . .Zelensky asked us to treat the Ukrainians like they treated us 80 years ago. I’m sorry, but I think we will have to reject that request. We are, after all, a moral nation.” :lol:
. . . The Ukrainian Auxiliary Police rounded up Jews to be massacred in Babyn Yar, Lviv and Zhytomyr. About 80,000 Ukrainians volunteered for the SS
. . .some of the worst pogroms in Jewish history were perpetrated in what is now Ukraine.

Last edited:
There are now talks to go after russian millionaires too not just billionaires.

West need to seize everything possible. Every cents.
I suppose that is what you call Freedom to take what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom