What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry the real rulers of Russia (oligarchs) will soon gang up against Putin after making them lose billions of $.

Or maybe they stay behind him and understand they are nothing without a strong motherland to back them up ...

Reactions: Ich
If Europe knew what's best for it they wouldn't have fallen for the anti-Russia bandwagon. This war is meant to damage Europe as much as Russia. We got this war just when Nord Stream 2 was ready to start pumping gas and Germany and Russia would have become closer.

I support Germany in doing a Hitlerian level of rearmament and then breaking away from Anglo-Zionist control. Not that it would be easy, since Germany is firmly in their grip.
That’s pretty much impossible since zionist control over Germany has pretty much reduced that country into a groveling cuck forever ashamed of being German because of their unforgivable crime against the Jews. The German spirit is broken.

Since you hail Putin, what you think about bombing cizies and shopping centers? What you feel when you see it? Do you support this?

I don’t support this. I am against this US Proxy War with Russia. Unfortunately, Zelensky Government has no diplomats or good advisers. Praying that Turkey, France & Germany can mediate Peace between Russia & Ukraine.

You want to Supply Weapons to Ukrainian, as you want to Fight Russia till last standing Ukrainian. You must he enjoying this bloodshed.

Hard reality is Russia will end up achieving its objectives might mean the deaths of thousands of their troops and tens thousands of Ukrainians. I think its better for Zelinsky to surrender and accept Putins terms. No one can retake Crimea without a direct conflict with Russia, we know Nato wont go there or Europe. The 2 breakaway regions are gone too, better to save the country from breaking up like Yugoslavia than let this drag on.

I don’t support this. I am against this US Proxy War with Russia. Unfortunately, Zelensky Government has no diplomats or good advisers. Praying that Turkey, France & Germany can mediate Peace between Russia & Ukraine.

You want to Supply Weapons to Ukrainian, as you want to Fight Russia till last standing Ukrainian. You must he enjoying this bloodshed?

Don't know. It seems it's Kyiv's turn now. :tdown:

Its odd , because there wouldn't be any Greece if it wasn't for Russians constants pressure on Ottoman empire ...

Hard reality is Russia will end up achieving its objectives might mean the deaths of thousands of their troops and tens thousands of Ukrainians. I think its better for Zelinsky to surrender and accept Putins terms. No one can retake Crimea without a direct conflict with Russia, we know Nato wont go there or Europe. The 2 breakaway regions are gone too, better to save the country from breaking up like Yugoslavia than let this drag on.

Ukraine government wasn't a ideological government , they could play safe with Russians with good relationship with west and use both side resource in their advantage ...

blind hatred with neo-nazi imposed to them by the western put them to unsolvable odd with Russians ...

You want to Supply Weapons to Ukrainian, as you want to Fight Russia till last standing Ukrainian. You must he enjoying this bloodshed.
It`s not a US Proxy war. It`s Russia trying to subjugate Ukraine with force, as their policy completely failed. Helping them to defend themself is not being part in this war. Generally nothing good will come out of this war for Russia and russian Speakers in eastern Ukraine.

It`s not a US Proxy war. It`s Russia trying to subjugate Ukraine with force, as their policy completely failed. Helping them to defend themself is not being part in this war. Generally nothing good will come out of this war for Russia and russian Speakers in eastern Ukraine.

Hope you know who poured Billions in Ukraine, sponsored Maiden Protest & got regime change? I can list down quite a things which lead to this but it is futile.

LMAO,Russians invade Ukraine with dubious and BS reasons but somehow it is the US/Ukraine fault. Some here are so brainwashed by their anti western hatred and swallowed every bit of Russian propaganda for years that they would believe anything Russia would want them to believe.

To be honest majority of Russians support this agression against Ukraine I have no pity for everything that's happening to them and the body bags coming (for those they recover I'd say) back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom