What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let them seek in the end we get it anyways.

we are rich and no matter what you need to trade with us. Even Iran depends on us

well , I don't think you understand the consequence of this act ...
If you can froze a nuclear power assets then you can do to any other country ...
logical act is not hold money in west or use their currencies as assets to save rich ...

what European countries would do if Russians thread to use their nukes if they don't free up their assets !? after all they don't have any legal basis for this rubbery ...

well , look like the arrogant westerns don't want to think about this at all !!

Even more crazy when you see that we took 402 billion from russia. Thats 2.5 years trade volume with China. The amount of lost assets that we took from them is astronomical.

Yes but Russia will simply deduct some of this in terms of the debts they owe to the West.

I do not know exactly how much of this is owed to the West but even if it is only half then take off 250 billion US dollars that they will not pay back.

This sounds so bizarre??

"Everybody knows that your missile defence systems are the best... and that you can definitely help our people, save the lives of Ukrainians, of Ukrainian Jews," said Zelenskiy, who is of Jewish heritage.

This sounds so bizarre??

"Everybody knows that your missile defence systems are the best... and that you can definitely help our people, save the lives of Ukrainians, of Ukrainian Jews," said Zelenskiy, who is of Jewish heritage.

well , now that Iran is openly targeting Israelis bases , I doubt they dare to help Ukraine and make Russia angry ...

Russians were helping Israelis against Iran in Syria ... or atleast , they were binding Iran hand and in same times , they were keeping their eyes close against Israelis attack against Iran ...

Zelenski is an idiot ...

Simple, tell Russia - Do it!

I'm not Russians , this is a question from you guys , what you will do if Russians give this ultimatum to you ?
start a world war III and get killed for sake of rubbery ...

and did you know by freezing Russians assets , you give them one of best excuse in history books for invading or initiating a "JUSTIFIED" war against yourselves ?

you can sanction others ( which can be seen as act of war ) and get away with it , but you can not take other counties money and get away with it ...

well , you take Iran money , we don't have enough power to do anything , but if we have enough power to back our words , we simply would burn the world for it ... or at least some Iranians like me would ask for it ...

Yes! Tell them to do it!

Which they won't..

see , all of you dodging the question instead of answering it ...

well , I don't think you understand the consequence of this act ...
If you can froze a nuclear power assets then you can do to any other country ...
logical act is not hold money in west or use their currencies as assets to save rich ...

what European countries would do if Russians thread to use their nukes if they don't free up their assets !? after all they don't have any legal basis for this rubbery ...

well , look like the arrogant westerns don't want to think about this at all !!

We have nukes ourself buddy.

Also i dont think taking money is equal to threaten with death. If i take stuff from you, you can counter in taking from me but not threaten with death.

I think thats also in iranuan law that life is holy even if we are robbing you.

Yes but Russia will simply deduct some of this in terms of the debts they owe to the West.

I do not know exactly how much of this is owed to the West but even if it is only half then take off 250 billion US dollars that they will not pay back.

I know, they said if we look at debt ect we are still 100 billion in plus

Though I don't agree with the 'vassal' part, Russia's door to the west or even most of Europe is closed for the foreseeable future. And you are also right: This is a Chinese victory. The 'strategic ambiguity' which Russia had is gone. And I think Indians are nervously watching this all. From the blogspace, Indians are extremely wary of American support.
We sure are living in interesting times!

If Europe knew what's best for it they wouldn't have fallen for the anti-Russia bandwagon. This war is meant to damage Europe as much as Russia. We got this war just when Nord Stream 2 was ready to start pumping gas and Germany and Russia would have become closer.

I support Germany in doing a Hitlerian level of rearmament and then breaking away from Anglo-Zionist control. Not that it would be easy, since Germany is firmly in their grip.

I'm not Russians , this is a question from you guys , what you will do if Russians give this ultimatum to you ?

and did you know by freezing Russians assets , you give them one of best excuse in history books for invading or initiating a "JUSTIFIED" war against yourselves ?

you can sanction others ( which can be seen as act of war ) and get away with it , but you can take other counties money ...

well , you take Iran money , we didn't have enough power to do anything , but if we had enoguth power to back our words , we simply would burn the world for it ... or at least some Iranians like me would ask for it ...

I would ignore the ultimatum.

Anyway You dramatising. These sactions are designed to increase their costs, not bring them down. Feeezing assets is not taking their money, is blocking it`s usage for specific time. Anyway, why did they put the money in Western banks and currency in the first place, when they were planning such an action ?

well , now that Iran is openly targeting Israelis bases , I doubt they dare to help Ukraine and make Russia angry ...
Russians were helping Israelis against Iran in Syria ... or atleast , they were binding Iran hand and in same times , they were keeping their eyes close against Israelis attack against Iran ...
Zelenski is an idiot ...

Wow, didn't know all those aspects of Iran and Syria.
But, yes, Zelensky sounds like an idiot for bringing up the Jewish angle, asking for Israeli help. Bringing religion is one quick way to polarize people from different countries.

you can sanction others ( which can be seen as act of war ) and get away with it , but you can not take other counties money and get away with it ...

well , you take Iran money , we don't have enough power to do anything , but if we have enough power to back our words , we simply would burn the world for it ... or at least some Iranians like me would ask for it ...

Well answer your question. You think we would give the money back then or what?

Reactions: mmr

Russian love to invest in Europe. All there rich ppl invest in us and eu.

Good thing its now all seize. More is coming. All these assets will be tied for years to come. In mean time russia cant do anything other then whinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom