What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha ha from their own propaganda website Ria Novosti

France found another 22 billion assets of the russian central bank

With the 380 billion we already took from Russia we are now at 402 billion €.

To give an imprrssion, thats worth 48 years pension payments for all russian pensioners.

Oh those russians. Putin is such a genius. He wants drown Europe with russian cash. 🤣😂

daylight rubbery ... that why countries start to seek alternative for dollars and euro ...

The relationship between the west and Russia is broken beyond repair. The winner is China.
Putin can begin to learn chinese. He has only China as partner, while chinese have the choice to pick whom they please. Putin hates the west so much he is willing to make Russia to a chinese vassal.

Though I don't agree with the 'vassal' part, Russia's door to the west or even most of Europe is closed for the foreseeable future. And you are also right: This is a Chinese victory. The 'strategic ambiguity' which Russia had is gone. And I think Indians are nervously watching this all. From the blogspace, Indians are extremely wary of American support.
We sure are living in interesting times!

55527945-10628565-image-a-47_1647630350810.jpg

I don't know which member you are talking about but that's purely your subjective view and considering how much vitriol you regularly issue, I am not surprised you would get those types of comments.

What I am talking about is on a society wide scale. In China, there is a healthy respect for European culture, the various attributes of different European societies, European classical music, etc. In the West, it's mostly just fake news and legalized hate speech against China. That is why Westerners remain vastly ignorant about modern China.
Relax there is no hate no love.
Most Europeans know too little about China that they hate or dislike you chinese. majority Europeans know chinese from visiting restaurants, that’s all.

daylight rubbery ... that why countries start to seek alternative for dollars and euro ...

Let them seek in the end we get it anyways.

we are rich and no matter what you need to trade with us. Even Iran depends on us

My sense is that TB2 is a bigger threat to the laser then the laser would be to it.

At the moment a direct hit on the UAV would be difficult if it flies high enough, yes. But the CRAM capabillity of the existing laser weapons are good. So falling bombs ect. are not a problem. Also suicide drones can be disabled.

Though I don't agree with the 'vassal' part, Russia's door to the west or even most of Europe is closed for the foreseeable future. And you are also right: This is a Chinese victory. The 'strategic ambiguity' which Russia had is gone. And I think Indians are nervously watching this all. From the blogspace, Indians are extremely wary of American support.
We sure are living in interesting times!
Trust me, Putin makes his country to a vassal. Look, Putin only has gas and oil to offer to the new chinese master. the problem for Russia is, national resources count little value in hightec economy. Modern manufacturing require less energy. it’s just one percent of total value. Russia image even in Asia is finished. How can you trust a warmonger and liar?

Ha ha ha ha from their own propaganda website Ria Novosti

France found another 22 billion assets of the russian central bank

With the 380 billion we already took from Russia we are now at 402 billion €.

To give an imprrssion, thats worth 48 years pension payments for all russian pensioners.

Oh those russians. Putin is such a genius. He wants drown Europe with russian cash. 🤣😂

Unfortunately you overestimate what sanctions can do to Russia in 2022 as China is fully backing it. They just told the US that they are sympathetic to Russians over Ukraine war.

Top 5 trade partners of Russia in 2020:

1. China - 112 billion US dollars
2. Germany - 46 billion US dollars
3. Netherlands - 37 billion US dollars
4. US - 29 billion US dollars
5. Turkey - 26 billion US dollars

Out of those 5, only 3 will impose full or partial sanctions on it as the EU wants to phase out Russian oil and gas imports by 2027!

India is about to quadruple oil imports from Russia and so they will be able to slowly find alternative markets to the West in the next 5 years.

Edit - In 2021 trade between Russia and China hit 147 billion US dollars.

Last edited:
@CrazyZ @Paul2 @Wood

TB2 detectability for RuAF, theorycrafting using C:MO Simulation Software.
Scenario: When, how, and how far away does RuAF actually detect TB2 in Clean and MAML configuration.

Initial Scenario: 2 sets of TB2, with MAML and Clean.
- AEW with A-50U with Shmel-2 E-Band Radar
- Ground Radar with Big Bird D (91N6A) Radar.
No detection.
FNGMISeXEAUw_uc

Expanded: 2 sets of TB2, with MAML and Clean.
- 2 AEW with A-50U with Shmel-2 E-Band Radar
- Ground Radar with Big Bird D (91N6A) Radar.
No detection.
FNGMfaEXwAAGCA-

Even more Radar: 2 sets of TB2, with MAML and Clean.
- 2 AEW with A-50U with Shmel-2 E-Band Radar
- Ground Radar with Big Bird D (91N6A) and Bill Board B (9S15M Obzor)
- SU-35S with IRBIS-E PESA (Slot Back)
No detection

FNGNTt5XEAEPYV7

We get detection at about 40nm for MAML equipped TB2, about 37nm for clean TB2.
FNGNelpXIAI-wu5

BONUS:

Throwing the most modern Pantsir / SA-22 into the mix, with HOT SHOT E-Band Radar.. detects exactly nothing, surrounded by 4 TB2.
FNGVQLMXEAYQxw2
@PeeD could you share your thoughts on this please?

This is Huge:

With Ukraine's invitation, Poland can secure Ukraine's refugee (err i mean military supply) routes.

Reminder: The US had sent Patriot air defense battalion to Poland with an emergency code.

Top 5 trade partners of Russia in 2021:

TR will be the second or third place between 2022-2023.

Unfortunately you overestimate what sanctions can do to Russia in 2022 as China is fully backing it. They just told the US that they are sympathetic to Russians over Ukraine war.

Top 5 trade partners of Russia in 2020:

Out of those 5, only 3 will impose full or partial sanctions on it as the EU wants to phase out Russian oil and gas imports by 2027!

India is about to quadruple oil imports from Russia and so they will be able to slowly find alternative markets to the West in the next 5 years.

Edit - In 2021 trade between Russia and China hit 147 billion US dollars.

Even more crazy when you see that we took 402 billion from russia. Thats 2.5 years trade volume with China. The amount of lost assets that we took from them is astronomical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom