What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture is from a truck unloading cargo in China. Note the Chinese characters in the background, dark hair of everyone in the photo, and lack of damage to infrastructure.

Wtf is this?

from pbs.org

Left: Workers sort out goods outside a mall, also known as Russia Market, for Russian and Ukrainian traders in Beijing, Sunday, Feb. 27, 2022. China is the only friend that might help Russia blunt the impact of economic sanctions over its invasion of Ukraine, but President Xi Jinping's government is giving no sign it might be willing to risk its own access to U.S. and European markets by doing too much. (AP Photo/Andy Wong)

We need a "facepalm" smiley additional to the offered smilies at the like button.

You are just weak. We are at war in caee yoh had not noticed. When Churchill declared war on Hitler. He did not bother what implications this might have on thismor that. Freedom costs money. Unfortunately both Merkel and Schröder were Putins muppets and i would check Merkels accounts, im sure she got money from Russia. Germany had a failed energy politics, its completly retarded to get 40% from a crazy dictator like Putin. Now is payback time.

Yes, I'm sure India is taking note. But I'm not sure why this drone has been so successful
You can't shoot down what you can't see. TB2 is the first successful non-American stealth AC.

You are just weak. We are at war in caee yoh had not noticed. When Churchill declared war on Hitler. He did not bother what implications this might have on thismor that. Freedom costs money. Unfortunately both Merkel and Schröder were Putins muppets and i would check Merkels accounts, im sure she got money from Russia. Germany had a failed energy politics, its completly retarded to get 40% from a crazy dictator like Putin. Now is payback time.

The plan is to phase out Russian energy imports by 2027.

By then Russia should have found alternative consumers.

@Meengla @Tamerlane @tower9

I agree with you guys.

If I say in points what I have been thinking about all of this:-

US must have gained a lot of technical data regarding Russians' military systems. And yes, Americans fanned the smoke/fire in that region...as if they really wanted this war to happen.

Russia has been badly humiliated by EU and US....and probably got bit humbled in a process....She may take revenge laterwords, won't forget this. A new shiny bad blood has been created among powers.

China must be thinking that same playbook can be applied against her as well in near future so better get prepared as fast as she can.

Ukraine apparently got sacrificed in all of this - trampled. Lives and people fled to other countries.

::::: It is important to note that China and Russia act as bulwark against NATO. If these two get defeated then there is no stopping of carnage, that will be done by NATO in developing world here and there.......Whole balance will get screwed.

For sake of world's peace and dignity, China/Russia combo must take active steps and increase their soft power in regional/developing countries....Fight US by her playbook...Increase cultural/educational links among nations.

By sanctioning Russia, Americans have also tried to halt China's advance towards Russia in forging an alliance - which is absolutely necessary to keep NATO/US on their ropes.

There's got to be some road-map pushed forward by mid tier countries like Pakistan/Gulf/Iran/Turkiye on how to forge closer links - politically and militarily...There's got to be some kinda alliance, heck I say....SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organisation) should be made powerful and active in certain domains....it is high time now.

For how long, China/Russia/Other world will keep on reacting to US/NATO shenanigans?...Why not be proactive and do something to safe our skin rather than just waiting in queue only to get eliminated/demonized one by one? This weakness and pathetic lazy attitude is what emboldens US/NATO.

Sitting on assess still? This is pure foolishness and death sentence.

Create your own reality on ground or else face consequences - Are these countries listening me?

Start Preparing...And FORGE COVERT ALLIANCE with each other at least.

Well my belly is well fed, just had a nice pizza.

You worry too much. We can achieve anything if we want.

In all honesty you do exactly same, dehumanize us westerners. I was called white boy here. Asked if white boys should be vaporized and so on. Racism goes both ways.

I don't know which member you are talking about but that's purely your subjective view and considering how much vitriol you regularly issue, I am not surprised you would get those types of comments.

What I am talking about is on a society wide scale. In China, there is a healthy respect for European culture, the various attributes of different European societies, European classical music, etc. In the West, it's mostly just fake news and legalized hate speech against China. That is why Westerners remain vastly ignorant about modern China.

You can't really compare Russia's Chechnya war or China's Xinjiang policies to the history of Western imperialism in the Muslim world. For Russia and China, those are primarily secessionist conflicts and did not represent a broad war against Islam or the Muslim world. They are also relatively small, domestic conflicts.

The West has been rampaging through the Muslim world for a century using its overwhelmingly powerful global media to dehumanize Muslims, justify the occupation of Palestine, legitimize the murder of Muslims and the subordination of Muslim countries. There really is no comparison.

I totally agree with you. There needs to be a China-Russia-Muslim alliance to roll back the Anglo-Zionist war and color revolution machine.

People seem to forget. Only in the last few years they've tried to do regime change in Turkey, a month or two ago in Kazakhstan, and as I write this there's a regime change operation unfolding in Pakistan. They haven't stopped. They're still on the roll. If Russia slows them down it will be for the benefit of mankind.

Very curious about why Russians have not been able to shoot down these slow moving drones. Surely, they would have the tech to block them. But every other day we see successful strikes with only negligible news about the drones being shot down.

Any theories are welcome! :undecided:

Drones are too small, slow, and low to be detected, tracked, and attacked by missiles.

Even if they can detect the fact of drone flying nearby, it's not a given the targeting radar can lock on it.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you. There needs to be a China-Russia-Muslim alliance to roll back the Anglo-Zionist war and color revolution machine.

People seem to forget. Only in the last few years they've tried to do regime change in Turkey, a month or two ago in Kazakhstan, and as I write this there's a regime change operation unfolding in Pakistan. They haven't stopped. They're still on the roll. If Russia slows them down it will be for the benefit of mankind.
Often, but not always, the 'National endowment for democracy', is involved. This is an organisation designed by the CIA for regime change. They carry out the 'colour' revolutions.

They carried out the 2014 coup in the Ukraine, and in Georgia. They were involved in the Hong Kong protests. They failed in Belarus and recently in Kazhakstan. It is a long process involving buying the local press and governmant bodies.

Ha ha ha ha from their own propaganda website Ria Novosti

France found another 22 billion assets of the russian central bank

With the 380 billion we already took from Russia we are now at 402 billion €.

To give an imprrssion, thats worth 48 years pension payments for all russian pensioners.

Oh those russians. Putin is such a genius. He wants drown Europe with russian cash. 🤣😂

The relationship between the west and Russia is broken beyond repair. The winner is China.
Putin can begin to learn chinese. He has only China as partner, while chinese have the choice to pick whom they please. Putin hates the west so much he is willing to make Russia to a chinese vassal.

Zunehmend ungleiche Partner: China kann sich seine Handelspartner aussuchen, Russland hat sich weltpolitisch mehr und mehr selbst isoliert.  (Quelle: imago images/KremlinxPool)
Zunehmend ungleiche Partner: China kann sich seine Handelspartner aussuchen, Russland hat sich weltpolitisch mehr und mehr selbst isoliert. (Quelle: KremlinxPool/imago images)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom