What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please stop attacking greeks on a racial level. There are some very dark greeks, but they are mostly white. And most europeans consider them white. And who cares what they are, europeans are very diverse people, It really makes no difference.
Did u read what he wrote or are you just jumping on the bandwagon. I suggest yiu scroll up and read before commenting. I don't have an issue with Greeks....just calling out racism

This is what i mean...even in cold war era did ussr evrything to deliver gas to germany. Against US pressure did germany build multiple pipelines to russia. Putin threw all this away...Germany signed a deal with qatar today to replace russian gas.

I wonder what the Palestinians think of his comment:-

Summary​

1. Ukraine's president addresses Israel's parliament by video link, as part of efforts to rally global support.
  2. "We want to live. Our neighbours want to see us dead," he tells Israeli MPs
  3. An art school in Mariupol, where about 400 people were sheltering, was attacked, the city council says
  4. Officials say the building has been destroyed and people could be trapped under the rubble
  5. Ukraine's president alleges that Russia committed war crimes in the city, where heavy fighting has now reached the centre
  6. It comes as officials there allege thousands of residents have been forcibly taken to Russian cities. The BBC is yet to verify the claim
  • Live Reporting
  • Related Stories

Live Reporting​

Edited by Chris Giles
Get involved

Get involved​

1. Posted at 11:1111:11

What's the latest?​

People watch President Zelensky's address outside the Israeli parliament

ReutersCopyright: Reuters
    People watching President Zelensky's address outside the Israeli parliamentImage caption: People watching President Zelensky's address outside the Israeli parliament
    Thanks for joining us for our continuing live coverage of Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Here are the latest developments:
    • Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has addressed the Israeli parliament (Knesset) and urged lawmakers to abandon Israel's neutrality following Russia's invasion
    • He quoted the late Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir, in his video message, with the words "we intend to live, but our neighbours want to see us dead"
    • Zelensky says Israel has the best air defence in the world and says "you can definitely help our people, save the lives of Ukrainians"
    • Authorities in Mariupol in southern Ukraine say Russia has destroyed a school with 400 women, children and elderly people sheltering inside. There are no details about casualties. The BBC has not been able to verify the claim
    • The United Nations estimates that the conflict has driven 10 million Ukrainians from their homes. The UN said they had either been displaced within the country, or fled abroad
    • Turkey's foreign minister, who is mediating peace talks between Ukraine and Russia, has said the two sides are close to an agreement

And we are here to stay as well. You have to live with us. Its main reason why China doesnt dare to support Russia. It would be a war decleration against Europe and Russia is not worth it.

Russians cant drive to Europe. They cant even fly.

China is perfectly fine with co-existing with Europe and the US, it is the West that can't tolerate treating China as an equal and a peer. That is why there is so much vitriolic hatred against China coming from Western media and societies.

With the Kuzgun missiles and the TB-3, there will be a quantum leap, so to speak, in tactical drone systems. Don't consider the video datas you watch as a limit, just a combat-prove reference.
Based on combat performance, large amounts of TB-2 (or improved variants) can swing the outcome in modern warfare. Once the Pakistan T-129 acquisition was blocked by USA.....I always felt the allocated funds should be redirected to TB2 acquisition. Ukraine war only confirms my sentiment.

Based on combat performance, large amounts of TB-2 (or improved variants) can swing the outcome in modern warfare. Once the Pakistan T-129 acquisition was blocked by USA.....I always felt the allocated funds should be redirected to TB2 acquisition. Ukraine war only confirms my sentiment.
Very curious about why Russians have not been able to shoot down these slow moving drones. Surely, they would have the tech to block them. But every other day we see successful strikes with only negligible news about the drones being shot down.

Any theories are welcome! :undecided:

This is what i mean...even in cold war era did ussr evrything to deliver gas to germany. Against US pressure did germany build multiple pipelines to russia. Putin threw all this away...Germany signed a deal with qatar today to replace russian gas.

How many gastankers are needed PER DAY to replace russian gas? 50? 100? More?

Are there enough free/unused gastankers exist in the world to satisfy the needed load/transport into the EU/Germany for replacing russian gas?

And how many LNG-terminals does Germany has to unload gastanker? Zero? 2? 3?

And how many gastanker can these EXISTING LNG-terminals in Germany unload PER DAY? Zero? 5? 8?

And how long would it need to build the needed LNG-terminal infrastructure in Germany? 3 years? 5 years? More?

Does it help that other EU countries build some LNG terminals already? No (cause they need the capacity themselfs)?

Also Algeria is pissed cause of Spain/EU and West-Sahara and think about stopping gas delivery to the EU.

As you can see: Propaganda does not make you well-fed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom