What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your view is totally legitimate. But it can not be in Pakistans interest to have a russia which dominates europe, threatens its muslim neighbours like Azerbaijan, Kazakstan, and all of central Asia. Russias ambition is to take European lands and muslim lands. This can not be in Pakistans interests.

Its tempting to enjoy the west getting some of its own medicine, I am sure, but the cost of that medicine to muslims in the region and central Asia is very very high.

From a Muslim perspective Russia is like Santa Claus compared to dealing with the West. Muslims dealing with the West is like Palestinians dealing with Israel.

The storm of Islamophobia in the world was created by the Anglo-Zionists, and it didn't just start with 9/11. I've been seeing for over 40 years. I remember living in UK during the time of the Iranian revolution and the Salman Rushdie controversy. British newspapers used to be full of extreme hate for all Muslims. I remember saying to people that it seems like there will be a holocaust of Muslims in Europe. Sure enough, it happened with the genocide of Bosnian Muslims. I remember seeing Bosnian refugees outside the mosque. It was very traumatic.

The Western hate offensive against Islam has encouraged everyone with a conflict with Muslims everywhere in the world. They can always expect Western help, like Israel, India, Indonesia, Burma etc.

The Anglo-Zionists are not finished with Muslims yet. I would say that they're at the 50% mark. There's a whole series of Muslim countries that are on the destruction list, like Iran, Pakistan etc, and then they're going to bring down their poodles like the oil sheikhdoms. They won't stop until they've reduced the whole Middle East to a pile of rubble and Israel become the undisputed master.

Compared to that record, Russia has been mild in its attitude towards Muslims. They've been brutal in Chechnya and Syria, but in both places they were fighting dollar-jihadis supported by the West. Other than that they've been quite benign. I doubt that they have any intention of invading either any other European or Muslim country. That's just a mixture of propaganda and paranoia.

This war may slow down the Anglo-Zionist crusade against Islam and may provide a window of opportunity for Muslim countries to sort themselves out without Anglo-Zionist threats of destruction.

Russian had to choose worst time of the year to invade, weather moving away from snow.
Melting ground becomes soggy, why did they choose this time, could have waited for 2 months.
Ukrain was discussing security pact with usa and overnite ( literally in 24 hours) US air defence and tactical missiles would have moved to Ukraine.
Behind the curtain USA was just about to deploy and cause major headache for Russia. So Russia just took preemptive action.

or maybe they plan 6 month long war which will end in end of summer and then both EU and Ukrainian have to accept them as victor of war or froze from cold ( EU ) or starve to death ( Ukrainian ) in next winter ...

48km is fantastic with such a small platform that is difficult to detect and even more difficult to shoot down with it being out of the engagement zone of most SAM systems that travel with Armour ...

I am certain PAF would love to know how how well, when and how the S400 can detect the TB2 :) ...

This explains the success of the TB2 in the recent war in Armenia against the S300's and shows how it can be successfully used against the S400's.
With the Kuzgun missiles and the TB-3, there will be a quantum leap, so to speak, in tactical drone systems. Don't consider the video datas you watch as a limit, just a combat-prove reference.

From a Muslim perspective Russia is like Santa Claus compared to dealing with the West. Muslims dealing with the West is like Palestinians dealing with Israel.

The storm of Islamophobia in the world was created by the Anglo-Zionists, and it didn't just start with 9/11. I've been seeing for over 40 years. I remember living in UK during the time of the Iranian revolution and the Salman Rushdie controversy. British newspapers used to be full of extreme hate for all Muslims. I remember saying to people that it seems like there will be a holocaust of Muslims in Europe. Sure enough, it happened with the genocide of Bosnian Muslims. I remember seeing Bosnian refugees outside the mosque. It was very traumatic.

The Western hate offensive against Islam has encouraged everyone with a conflict with Muslims everywhere in the world. They can always expect Western help, like Israel, India, Indonesia, Burma etc.

The Anglo-Zionists are not finished with Muslims yet. I would say that they're at the 50% mark. There's a whole series of Muslim countries that are on the destruction list, like Iran, Pakistan etc, and then they're going to bring down their poodles like the oil sheikhdoms. They won't stop until they've reduced the whole Middle East to a pile of rubble and Israel become the undisputed master.

Compared to that record, Russia has been mild in its attitude towards Muslims. They've been brutal in Chechnya and Syria, but in both places they were fighting dollar-jihadis supported by the West. Other than that they've been quite benign. I doubt that they have any intention of invading either any other European or Muslim country. That's just a mixture of propaganda and paranoia.

This war may slow down the Anglo-Zionist crusade against Islam and may provide a window of opportunity for Muslim countries to sort themselves out without Anglo-Zionist threats of destruction.
Apart from Chechnya, the Russians are not in conflict with muslims. The West, owned by the Zionists, have destroyed muslim countries. Nato has pushed to far, and Russia's pateince has ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom