What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is population or lack of it.

You can see it in Europe. There is no big country or big enough country. Same goes for Muslim countries.

You can not take tiny or medium sized middle Eastern countries and pit them against giants like Soviet Union, China, Americans or Indians even.

They can only be attacked and destroyed if they are tiny like Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Palestine. The entire contiguous Muslim world incl middle east north africa central asia balkans combined has a lower population than India.

Just one Hindu country.

You are wrong about China.

There are no other Chinese countries.

China is the civilization.

There is no more the Roman Empire.

You can say Americans have taken up the mantle and lead the renewed Roman Empire.

Regarding civilizations, I was referring to Samuel Huntington's book "Clash of Civilizations." He divides the world into nine civilizations. You don't have to agree with him, but for purposes of discussion it works fine. The Chinese civilization includes, China, Taiwan, Singapore and all the Chinese diaspora in various countries.

The book has become outdated and things have been changing, but the fact remains that Muslims don't have a strong country to lead them.

Clash_of_Civilizations_mapn2.png

Very curious about why Russians have not been able to shoot down these slow moving drones. Surely, they would have the tech to block them. But every other day we see successful strikes with only negligible news about the drones being shot down.

Any theories are welcome! :undecided:
These drones are easy to shoot and very visible on Russian radars. Russia shoots down 50 per week of this 3 day operation. There is noting to worry about with these drones. Russia should not even think about them.

If you think Muslims have received a good deal from the West, then the Bosnians also received a very good deal from the Serbs. What's the big deal?
Bosnians received a very good deal from the west. We have a country in europe. something that not even the jews with all their money and power could do.

We also got a good deal from serbs. They recognised us, they have a population that has to live in our country. We have normal relations. This is a good deal. Maybe better than we deserve considering how idiotic and naive some of our population is.

Yes they genocided us. But we kept them as a little more than slaves for 350 years. We helped the Austrians destroy them and helped the nazis do genocide on them. So we don't expect any love. We get more love than we deserve I would say.

Many Pakistanis served in British Army that defeated the Ottomans, so it was Pakistanis who killed their Turkish brothers which for some reason is ignored by a lot of brainwashed people here.

They we colonial subjects. They had little choice.
The Anglos gave independence to Muslim lands as much as they did to Hindus in India, to European Jews in Palestine or to Africans south of the Sahara in their homelands or South East Asian countries.
yes, exactly.
After the Suez crisis in 1956, there was no way the Anglos could hold on to their former colonies, so that was that. If anything, the Soviets were a strident anti colonial force, and for that reason alone, many Muslims should be ever so grateful to the Soviets and even the Nazis before the Soviets for it was the Nazis which weakened the British imperialists. The Brits could no longer hold on to their colonies, so they left behind festering sore points or puss like the Jewry in Palestine or Kashmir in India, or Tamil/Sinhalese dispute in Ceylon, Cyprus, Malaya/Singapore, a colonial outpost in Australia, New Zealand, North America and the likes.
yes, pretty much. But also America did not allow them to remain a colonial power.
When Azerbaijan or kazakhstan recognizes Israel, purchases weapons, hosts their spies or remains avowedly secular, then they are conveniently no longer Muslim lands.
Azerbaijan recognising Israel and trading with them is no different than Pakistan or Saudi recognising Russia and trading with russia. Except that Israel has stolen much less land from muslim and killed infinitely less muslims than russia.

there's no belief involved here. US failed with COVID and China didn't. China has grown to become a larger economy than the entire EU. Soon it will become a larger economy than entire US nominally, already has been done by PPP. it's not stopping. China just built 300 new ICBM silos to defend the economic gains.

In short it would be foolish for anyone to underestimate China or attempt to attack China or Chinese.
Please dont let anyone stop you from returning to china. Enjoy their wealth riches and power.

You believe this and still continue to live in the US?

I was born here. My roots are here and all of my network is here. Not to mention my wife is multi-generational American.

However, the past few years of non stop vile anti-China bashing coupled with seeing how society here is breaking down has made me see some uncomfortable truths.

With that said, the last couple years have made me consider leaving this country for the first time and I am already at the planning stages. I don't want to be a target of hate and I honestly have to watch my back every time I go out, especially in urban areas, because the crime and law and order is out of control.

That's a very thoughtful and good analysis. I guess in the past Russia did commit genocide against Muslims and totally exterminated any traces of them. So did the Spanish. When the Crusaders occupied Jerusalem they killed all the Muslims and Jews.

In contrast, when Muslims were powerful they didn't do that to Christians. There've always been ancient Christian communities in Palestine, Egypt. Iraq and other places. The Ottomans ruled Eastern Europe for centuries and never even bothered converting them to Islam, let alone killing them. The same thing happened in Muslim India, where even after 600 to 800 years of rule they never bothered converting Hindus to Islam. Only a small percentage.

Going forward, the current problem with Muslims is a lack of a leading country. In Samuel Huntington's book "Clash of Civilizations" he notes that all civilizations have a central country, e.g. USA for the West, China for the Chinese civilization etc., but Muslims don't have any central state. Once the Ottoman Empire fell there's been no central power for Muslims and they became a bunch of caged squawking chickens

Any attempt to create one will be attacked, so it's going to be difficult to create something. However, I believe there might be a small window of opportunity in the next few years to try to set something up.
Turkey teamed up with Pakistan is the only hope I see. Both democracies. one has nukes, and the other needs nukes desperately. But Pakistan has to improve its economy and standard of living. You cant lead with those GDP figures. I dont know what need to be done for this to happen. All the ones I meet seem clever and educated. Why is there such low GDP figures?

With that said, the last couple years have made me consider leaving this country for the first time and I am already at the planning stages. I don't want to be a target of hate and I honestly have to watch my back every time I go out, especially in urban areas, because the crime and law and order is out of control.
A good idea. The sooner the better.

Watch this sky news analysis. If accurate, it means many Ukrainian units entrenched themselves in Maripul from mechanised infantry, marines and Azov forces. The capturing of the city means thousands of well trained soldiers will be lost.

Time will tell, if Ukrainian decision to stand and fight in Maripul was wise. They tied down alot of Russian forces, but at expense of losing well trained formations.

You can't really compare Russia's Chechnya war or China's Xinjiang policies to the history of Western imperialism in the Muslim world. For Russia and China, those are primarily secessionist conflicts and did not represent a broad war against Islam or the Muslim world. They are also relatively small, domestic conflicts.

The West has been rampaging through the Muslim world for a century using its overwhelmingly powerful global media to dehumanize Muslims, justify the occupation of Palestine, legitimize the murder of Muslims and the subordination of Muslim countries. There really is no comparison.
Should the west just annex muslim countries and make the conflict a secessionist one? Like China and russia did.

The only reason why there is an occupation of Palestinians is because Palestinians still exist. Russia would solve that very quickly like they did with Circassians. There is no more Circassian occupation. Russia eliminated them.

Turkey teamed up with Pakistan is the only hope I see. Both democracies. one has nukes, and the other needs nukes desperately. But Pakistan has to improve its economy and standard of living. You cant lead with those GDP figures. I dont know what need to be done for this to happen. All the ones I meet seem clever and educated. Why is there such low GDP figures?

The worst corrupt politicians in the world. The generals try to maintain their cozy lifestyle by maintaining the status quo, which means keeping horrendously vile criminals in power in a fake facade of democracy.

If Pakistan had good government it would have been a rich country today.

Should the west just annex muslim countries and make the conflict a secessionist one? Like China and russia did.

The only reason why there is an occupation of Palestinians is because Palestinians still exist. Russia would solve that very quickly like they did with Circassians. There is no more Circassian occupation. Russia eliminated them.

Well, we all know what the Anglo Colonial states did with its native population.

I am sorry, but I don't recall when was the last time I had dinner at Red Lobster seated next to a Navajo family.

From a Muslim perspective Russia is like Santa Claus compared to dealing with the West. Muslims dealing with the West is like Palestinians dealing with Israel.

The storm of Islamophobia in the world was created by the Anglo-Zionists, and it didn't just start with 9/11. I've been seeing for over 40 years. I remember living in UK during the time of the Iranian revolution and the Salman Rushdie controversy. British newspapers used to be full of extreme hate for all Muslims. I remember saying to people that it seems like there will be a holocaust of Muslims in Europe. Sure enough, it happened with the genocide of Bosnian Muslims. I remember seeing Bosnian refugees outside the mosque. It was very traumatic.

The Western hate offensive against Islam has encouraged everyone with a conflict with Muslims everywhere in the world. They can always expect Western help, like Israel, India, Indonesia, Burma etc.

The Anglo-Zionists are not finished with Muslims yet. I would say that they're at the 50% mark. There's a whole series of Muslim countries that are on the destruction list, like Iran, Pakistan etc, and then they're going to bring down their poodles like the oil sheikhdoms. They won't stop until they've reduced the whole Middle East to a pile of rubble and Israel become the undisputed master.

Compared to that record, Russia has been mild in its attitude towards Muslims. They've been brutal in Chechnya and Syria, but in both places they were fighting dollar-jihadis supported by the West. Other than that they've been quite benign. I doubt that they have any intention of invading either any other European or Muslim country. That's just a mixture of propaganda and paranoia.

This war may slow down the Anglo-Zionist crusade against Islam and may provide a window of opportunity for Muslim countries to sort themselves out without Anglo-Zionist threats of destruction.

You forgot the Crusades.

European Christian Crusaders, long before the Industrial Revolution, could just mow the Middle Eastern riff raff starting with Turkey, moving on ward to Syria ending in Palestine and creating a Crusader State lasting close to a century.

Think about it.

It was Europeans who unleashed their anger on Jews and dumped their Jewish problem on Palestinians.

Let's think about that for a moment.

It seems clear to me you people are not suited for warfare and not suited for any intellectually heavy activities. You are closer to Africa and this is why IQ level, work ethic, brains, intellect, inventiveness may be closer to that of Africans or at best Indians if you are a Pakistani.

This explains why more than 2000 years ago Romans could reach all over the Middle East and conquer places as far away as London and Yemen.

That happened long before Industrial Revolution.

The Chinese have an excuse ready. They were never dominated by Europeans before Industrial Revolution. Never, ever. In history.

The same can't be said of the middle East balkans or North Africa. They were always ruled and repeatedly conquered by Europeans long before Industrial Revolution. Romans and Greeks for a start laid waste to Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Anatolia, Iran. Pakistan and afghanistan were also captured by Greeks.

I think there may be some truth to it. Genetically inferior civilizations clustering closer to Indians or Africans are predisposed to being conquered by superior civilizations with greater warlike characteristics and greater propensity to dispense violence in a systematic manner.

What is this perverse obsession with GDP?

Indonesia or Mexico with their GDP are they stronger than Pakistan or North Korea?

How about weaker countries like Iran or Turkey? Are they weaker than Indonesia or Mexico?

Why is this perverse obsession with GDP widespread?

What is Russian GDP? What is Japanese GDP?

Yet Japan is a compliant vassal of the Americans for more than 70 years now. Even North koreans have got more backbone.

Well, we all know what the Anglo Colonial states did with its native population.

I am sorry, but I don't recall when was the last time I had dinner at Red Lobster seated next to a Navajo family.
Exactly. Thats why colonised muslims got a great deal so far. The "last of the mohicans" could easily be a film called "the last of the Iraqis" (insert any group UK/west colonised).

Exactly. Thats why colonised muslims got a great deal so far. The "last of the mohicans" could easily be a film called "the last of the Iraqis" (insert any group UK/west colonised).

Considering how much of the Middle East has been bombed to shit and kids orphaned or murdered, I don't know how you can say they got a great deal with a straight face.

Also, the Brits didn't have the population to genocide the Middle East. If they could've, they would've. Looking at the Americas and Australia, that is evident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom