What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2016 Russia had inventory of 180000 500kg unguided ammunition. 230kg was something around 44000.
Basically ww2 era bombs!
Bombers flying high, un challanged can drop them on ukrain any time of choosing. They will toast anything living without nuclear radiation.
And if some how they start loosing they will toast areas with low yield nuclear devices!
You think west or u will stop them! Consider stopping them! And consider destruction of all of living form from earth.

Putin tried to save his little yacht from sanctions. If you think the kremlin pancake face risks nuclear war but worries about his tiny yacht...you lost reality

What are those aspects?

Economy collapse. Russia stock Exchange is 100% loss.

Energy infrastructure to Europe build in last 70 years... worthless... obsolete in 2023. Russia aviation... collapsed. Russian connection to Europe build in 1000 years... completly wiped out. Even opera singers kicked out.

And what for? Burned land and ash.

Energy infrastructure to Europe build in last 70 years... worthless... obsolete in 2023. Russia aviation... collapsed. Russian connection to Europe build in 1000 years... completly wiped out. Even opera singers kicked out.

Economy isn't a days thing! Let's see how it features in 5years from now . It will probably boom.

Not really. Russia has lotta gold. Gold is the only real money. The rest are all garbage.

Captured things for reverse engineering and mass production.

TOS-1A artillery

Su-25SM3 CAS jet

Economy isn't a days thing! Let's see how it features in 5years from now . It will probably boom.

A Russian revival is possible.
And Lavrov has very recently said something like Russia is giving up on Europe and is going to look east and south. He mentioned countries like China and India. Russia has truly immense natural resources and IF they make the right decisions then I see them more than survive--they might even thrive. The countries to the south of Russia have large human resources--something which is becoming more and more important in the world.

A Russian revival is possible.
And Lavrov has very recently said something like Russia is giving up on Europe and is going to look east and south. He mentioned countries like China and India. Russia has truly immense natural resources and IF they make the right decisions then I see them more than survive--they might even thrive. The countries to the south of Russia have large human resources--something which is becoming more and more important in the world.

It's hilarious if you think Russia and China will be on equal terms. China will buy Russia at bargain price,nothing else.

@Apollon This is from Pro Ukrainian Twitter account. Earlier, you were say it's Russian Propaganda:

“Russia is losing but keeps taking more cities”.

God this propaganda is ridiculous. Granted, Russia is taking losses and things have not gone optimally but they are definitely going to win militarily. It’s the overall geopolitical situation that is up in the air. We will see how that turns out.

It's hilarious if you think Russia and China will be on equal terms. China will buy Russia at bargain price,nothing else.

I don't think I even implied that. I have been saying in this thread multiple times: China gains the most from this and America the next to gain.

It wont. Russia is a european country. Even in hardest cold war times they always wanted contact to Europe. For Europe its also a loss but i dont see how this can be repaired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom