What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im rich buddy. My parents have enough money that i can not be bothered even when gas is 10€ per litre.

This post explained everything to me. That's why you sound like a teenager suffering from teen angst. When you're older and wiser you'll realize that when you debate an issue you will convince more people of your point of view if you look at both sides of the issue in a more balanced way. A one-sided and emotionally charged diatribe* will turn people off.

I don't like to pick on individuals, but I've had to read 100s of posts with the same negativity and eventually I had to say something.

*diatribe = a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something.

Bickering spooks at war over disastrous Ukraine invasion​

Vladimir Putin reportedly arrests head of the FSB's foreign service ...

Amusingly, the same, but less dramatic is happening in the West.

In EU, it's because nobody believed US intel intercepts, and their own intel agencies convinced heads of EU states that Russia is bluffing, and that the US was lying.

In US, it's because they knew it, but CIA, RAND, and few other think tanks managed to completely U-turn the administration against intervening in Ukraine, assuring weak response, and Biden losing both 2022, and 2024.

Brussels, and Washington now spend more time bickering with own intel agencies, than doing anything particular about Ukraine.

Last edited:
Many people here believe US enticed Putin to start the war and this is all America's fault. The same people will also believe that Biden is weak because he was not able to stop the war :laugh:

Actually, there is a Republican view that the Cuban Missile Crisis happened because JFK was perceived as weak by the Soviets.

Actually, there is a Republican view that the Cuban Missile Crisis happened because JFK was perceived as weak by the Soviets.
Perhaps so. But that is not relevant to this.

Actually, Trump was a favorite to win 2024 BEFORE this war.
Now, any hint of an association with Russia is toxic. Trump is toast.
An average Trump voter is similar to an average Modi voter in India. There is nothing that will stop their vote for the beloved leader :cheers:

I have updated my thread:

Recommended for consultation.

Bickering spooks at war over disastrous Ukraine invasion​

Vladimir Putin reportedly arrests head of the FSB's foreign service ...

Is he the same guy who was first demoted , then suspended then removed then imprisoned then tortured then hanged and finally removed ?????

Gonzalo lira.

This guy is broadcasting from karkov, says Russians are avoiding civilian casualteis.

About 20 minutes in.

Ok Russians and Ukrainians use same equipment and I have very often noticed hastily hand painted Z on the destroyed equipment . Are Ukrainians passing their destroyed equipment as the Russians ????

Looks totally fake…. They are standing in open the guy is hitting a target less than one km away and they are dancing like clowns with no fear of return fire ….

This post explained everything to me. That's why you sound like a teenager suffering from teen angst. When you're older and wiser you'll realize that when you debate an issue you will convince more people of your point of view if you look at both sides of the issue in a more balanced way. A one-sided and emotionally charged diatribe* will turn people off.

I don't like to pick on individuals, but I've had to read 100s of posts with the same negativity and eventually I had to say something.

*diatribe = a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something.

He is not rich, his parents are. He has basically nothing of his own, kinda explain his craving for validation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom