What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Oh yeah, China said it, then it must be true.

It's like when Russia said they try to "Denazify" a Jewish Regime. And then turn around and destroy Babi Yar holocaust Museum, sure, it's all about a Nazi Jew, right?

Dude, I even felt stupid typing it.......
But someone suggested that China was not with Russia only yesterday...

Russian yachts start at 400 million €. The oligarchs did not buy tiny yachts like Ellison.

It doesnt matter now anyways, we took all the yachts. Shows very well that Russia was not expecting Europe to act and one has to wonder what retarded advisers Putin has?

Thats a serious question, it appears Putin totally focused on USA and did not expect EU to act. 380 billion russian ventral bank assets in Europe. The oligarchs yachts were not removed either, even private jets were still here to get confiscated.

It appears Russia was totally unprepared to european counter actions.

Ellison's yacht was an example - doesn't matter how many more million dollars were missing - that the Western socio-economic system, especially American, is not any better than the Russian one. There are human tragedies in the West. Please focus on that. Or do you want to simply brush away that homeless American man ?

3430016.jpg

Reactions: Ich
But someone suggested that China was not with Russia only yesterday...
Well, I seems to remember you say "Not all Chinese were with Russia on Ukraine"

You want me to show you that quote?

Ellison's yacht was an example - doesn't matter how many more million dollars were missing - that the Western socio-economic system, especially American, is not any better than the Russian one. There are human tragedies in the West. Please focus on that. Or do you want to simply brush away that homeless American man ?

Human tragedies are evrywhere. Doesnt mean we should stop to crush putler.

Well, I seems to remember you say "Not all Chinese were with Russia on Ukraine"

You want me to show you that quote?
China has 1.4 billion people, only fools believe they are on the same mind on everything, do all Americans support Ukraine?

China has 1.4 billion people, only fools believe they are on the same mind on everything, do all Americans support Ukraine?
Then what is your point? When you say "But someone suggested that China was not with Russia only yesterday..."

When you yourself also said "China has 1.4 billion people, only fools believe they are on the same mind on everything"

I mean, do you even know what the heck are you talking about?

By the way, Russia is still waiting on the Chinese MRE, when are China going to send them? LOL

Don't just talk like you do with the other thread, do something see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom