What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what is your point? When you say "But someone suggested that China was not with Russia only yesterday..."

When you yourself also said "China has 1.4 billion people, only fools believe they are on the same mind on everything"

I mean, do you even know what the heck are you talking about?

By the way, Russia is still waiting on the Chinese MRE, when are China going to send them? LOL

Don't just talk like you do with the other thread, do something see how it goes.
China means the Chinese government, not an individual Chinese person, are you trying to throw a tantrum again after being caught lying?

KA-52 shot down and crash land in Ukraine - Cockpit Footage Feb 24

China means the Chinese government, not an individual Chinese person, are you trying to throw a tantrum again after being caught lying?
Again, so when is Chinese "Government" going to send in the MRE Russia is asking for?

Also, you specially said "Someone" in your previous post. You aren't referring to the government when you wrote that. Or are you just becoming senile?

And finally, I seems to remember it's you who refused to do something, I gave you my number, you did nothing, so who's caught who lying? 6 years, Flag are staying, and you probably can't do anything, and I suggest you shut it, or I will shut it for you

Again, so when is Chinese "Government" going to send in the MRE Russia is asking for?

Also, I seems to remember it's you who refused to do something, I gave you my number, you did nothing, so who's caught who lying?
China govenrment is with Russia, as for how China may or may not aid Russia, it's a different matter, China yesterday unrequivocally call US and West the culprit of this whole war. Are you still suggesting that China is not with Russia till now?

China govenrment is with Russia, as for how China may or may not aid Russia, it's a different matter, China yesterday unrequivocally call US and West the culprit of this whole war. Are you still suggesting that China is not with Russia till now?
Tell me when China "responsed" to the Russian request or start sending money and military equipment up north.

Otherwise I am not interested in talking about something Chinese government "May" or "May Not" do.

China accuses US and NATO as 'culprits' of Russia's war in Ukraine​

China tagged the US and NATO as the "culprits" of the ongoing war in Ukraine, a day after US President Joe Biden branded Russia's President Vladimir Putin a "war criminal" for the first time. | via AFP

Tell me when China "responsed" to the Russian request or start sending money and military equipment up north.

Otherwise I am not interested in talking about something Chinese government "May" or "May Not" do.
We are dicussing if China is with Russia or not, not about wether or how China may or may not aid Russia, You suggested China was not with Russia and argued with several users here only yesterdy, why you keep trying to divert the point?

China Distances Itself From Russia Calls for Halt to Violence​

Why A More Neutral China Is Tougher For Russia​

Support network helps Ukrainian in China deal with fears for her family back home​

Did someone tell these people they are helping "War Criminal" in China??

LOL

China Distances Itself From Russia Calls for Halt to Violence​

Why A More Neutral China Is Tougher For Russia​

Listen to what the Chinese spokesman said word by word, western media speculations are just BS, everyone who is not a fool can see which side China is on.

Listen to what the Chinese spokesman said word by word, western media speculations are just BS, everyone who is not a fool can see which side China is on.
Well, again, let me know when you Chinese Government send your money north into that pit. and put your money where your mouth is. See how it goes.

I have no interest in dick measure with your China on something you may or may not do

As I said, Talk is Cheap. Be your "all weather friends" and do something, otherwise, it's much like you people here, all you do is talk.

China urges U.S. to face up to its own human rights violations

Source: Xinhua

2022-03-19 12:31:45
UNITED NATIONS, March 18 (Xinhua) -- A Chinese envoy on Friday refuted U.S. attacks on China's human rights record and urged it to face up to its own human rights violations.

Dai Bing, China's deputy permanent representative to the United Nations, accused U.S. Ambassador to the UN Linda Thomas-Greenfield of abusing a commemorative meeting of the General Assembly on the occasion of the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
As a gesture of respect for the host country, or the United States, its representative was invited to speak alongside representatives of regional groups in the meeting, Dai noted.
However, the United States, without regard for its own credibility, has gone so far as to use the meeting to launch political attacks, smearing China and many other countries with respect to their internal affairs, said Dai.
"Act like this makes a sad mockery of its status as the host country," he said.
The U.S. accusation of the so-called "ethnic genocide" and "human rights violations" in China's Xinjiang is an outright lie of the century and a vicious political scheme orchestrated and staged by none other than the United States, which China firmly opposes and sternly rejects, Dai said.
"The truth will surely give the United States and its malicious and blind followers a resounding slap in the face," he said, adding that the United States knows genocide the best.
Since the founding of the United States, the U.S. government had developed policies to slaughter and plunder American Indians in an intentional and systematic way, decimating their population to 250,000 at the beginning of the 20th century from 5 million in 1492, Dai noted, adding this is an original sin that the United States cannot shake off.
According to a Lancet report published in October 2021, Dai noted, about 30,800 people in the United States died from police violence from 1980 to 2018, and non-Hispanic Black Americans were estimated to be 3.5 times more likely to die from such violence than non-Hispanic white Americans during that period.
Anti-Asian hate crimes in the United States, instigated by U.S. politicians, have been surging ever since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, Dai said, noting that such crimes in New York City rose 361 percent in 2021 compared to 2020.
"May I ask the U.S. representative: When will you give the American Indians an explanation? When will you be able to give the ethnic minorities a real sense of fairness and justice? When will you ratify the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women? When will you offer genuine safety and protection to Asian women who are victims of hatred and violence?" Dai said.
He urged the United States to put away arrogance and prejudice, abandon double standards, and stop pointing an accusing finger at other countries as soon as possible.
"We all know very well what the human rights situation is like in the United States. I hope that the United States will come around to face up to its mistakes and correct them, rather than knowingly leaving them be," said Dai. ■

For Europe that doesnt matter what China says. Stay out of european business. The moment China supports Russia in this war, China becomes an enemy of Europe and will be treated as that.

Well, again, let me know when you Chinese Government send your money north into that pit. and put your money where your mouth is. See how it goes.

I have no interest in dick measure with your China on something you may or may not do

As I said, Talk is Cheap. Be your "all weather friends" and do something, otherwise, it's much like you people here, all you do is talk.
When did I argue about Chinese aids? I argued with you about your claim that China is not with Russia, seems you again try to brazen it out, it's very despicable act.

They are probably only saying it in order to survive and want to appear as pro-russian.. Survival instinct kicking in..

I would prefer if both sides stayed away from using to much testimonies from captives or evacuees

Eastern Ukraine has a major ethnic Russian population. Would not be surprised if they have pro-Russian sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom