What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone trying to be gangsta until Russia points 8000 nuclear megaton nukes at them

Judging their military in Ukraine i doubt they have 8000 nukes and even the ones they might have are propably not functional anymore. Their entire army appears completly dysfunctional.

Also what will happen to Putins precious yacht and his children in switzerland?

Ordinary people may not talk about it, but the Establishment knows that the US has only two major adversaries: China, economically, and Russia, militarily.

Neutralizing Russia also simplifies the equation in the South China Sea and Taiwan.
Let me tell you this

If US and UK Joint Intelligence can tell you what is the Russian point down to the every single step. What else do you think they know?

Also, as I said before, if this is a US or NATO trap (which both quite open about NOT helping Ukraine even before the war and will sanction the hack out of Russia). And it is quite obviously from a mile away you can see US/NATO is hanging Ukraine to Dry to try to push Finland and Sweden into their camp. And if Putin really still do become a useful Idiot on that and getting "Played" into US/NATO hand, then either Putin is even stupider than I thought or Putin is losing his old mind.

Also, China would have to be willingly go and help Russia and therefore dragging their own economy down. No one can force China to help Russia but China.

Don't forget, let's say if this is a trap, you will still need Russia and China to willingly to participate in this trap in order for the US/NATO to bait Russia. It's not like US can order Russia into invading Ukraine. So, how do you account for that? Or what kind of "Master Plan" is that if all the key pieces needs your "enemy" to walk into them willingly?

I don't know anything about Putin or Xi, but I can safely say they are not stupid.

Russia is a has been "Power", everyone knows that but Putin.

They were not armed to teeth but were about to get armed to the teeth..

As I said previously I am completely neutral in this conflict. I am geninuely hoping for Ukrainian success as they are the party attacked here
How? If it's like you said, you don't need a big economy?

You do know Ukraine is a very poor country, right? Yes, their economy is comparable to Morocco but they are like 5 times bigger, have have twice to three time the population. Also, let's for argument sake, even if I believe Ukraine is about to get to the Moroccan Military Level, Would that be a "Threat" to Russia?

Again, as I said before. you are not talking about a military at a level that would threaten Algeria or Libya, or even Syria, you are talking about a Military that can threaten RUSSIA. I don't think even Germany at this point can do that. Let alone Ukraine.

No ballistic missiles in Europe
There is no direct threat to Russia.

UK and France have nuclear missiles on submarines.
The US has gravitation thermonuclear bombs in Germany, not too far where I live.

Germans Tornado deepdive bombers are responsible to carry the bombs to drop on moskow. 2,000 km away.

1. Found this :

Treaty control​

Ten NATO member countries have advanced a confidence-building plan for NATO and Russia that could lead to treaties to reduce the tactical nuclear weapons in Europe.[26]

However, in the meantime, NATO is moving forwards with a plan to upgrade its tactical nuclear weapons with precision guidance that would make them equivalent to strategic weapons in effects against hardened targets, and to carry them on stealth aircraft that are much more survivable against current air defenses.
So tactical nuclear warheads are already present in Europe and if not carried in missiles, are delivered through other means whether through cannons or through aircraft and these can be stored in Poland or Ukraine which is what Russia's objection would be.

2. NATO could easily bring those Tornado aircraft you mention and store the thermonuclear gravity bombs in Ukraine. Again a concern for Russia.

Nice that they are working together but we must see this is the context of that picture from the initial days of the war when the soon-to-depart Soyuz rocket was scrubbed off three flags : NASA, ESA and JAXA.

Judging their military in Ukraine i doubt they have 8000 nukes and even the ones they might have are propably not functional anymore. Their entire army appears completly dysfunctional.

Also what will happen to Putins precious yacht and his children in switzerland?

Man, you are obsessed with Russian yachts. :disagree:

Taiwan wasn't even colonised until late 19th century...

There were many more Chinese even in Malaysia 1000km away than TW up until 20th century.
In 226 ad, the state of Wu had sent a large number of Han people to colonize Taiwan. The proportion of Han people in Taiwan is 98%.

1. Found this :

So tactical nuclear warheads are already present in Europe and if not carried in missiles, are delivered through other means whether through cannons or through aircraft and these can be stored in Poland or Ukraine which is what Russia's objection would be.

2. NATO could easily bring those Tornado aircraft you mention and store the thermonuclear gravity bombs in Ukraine. Again a concern for Russia.

Nice that they are working together but we must see this is the context of that picture from the initial days of the war when the soon-to-depart Soyuz rocket was scrubbed off three flags : NASA, ESA and JAXA.

Man, you are obsessed with Russian yachts. :disagree:

Because russian yachts show whats wrong with russia. A hyper poor country whose cleptocratic regime steals their peoples money to build mega yachts to carry them around europe.

Because russian yachts show whats wrong with russia. A hyper poor country whose cleptocratic regime steals their peoples money to build mega yachts to carry them around europe.

Meanwhile in "hyper rich country" USA, we have Larry Ellison's 200 million dollar yacht :
Most-Expensive-Yachts-The-Rising-Sun.webp

Also in the same "hyper rich country" USA we have these tragedies :
man-with-alms-bowl-sleeping-under-american-flag-picture-id1094446910

It does. But in a way, it is a bit sad that we do not learn, especially when we lived thru the time when smaller/weaker states were overtly pawns between the US and the Soviets. I often wondered if the explosion of wealth post Cold War contributed to the rapidity of memory loss of the tense geopolitics of those yrs.
Well, it's the old game, but new player.

Everybody wanted to rule the world, and as long as there are people who try to be King, there are always going to be war, and the small state would always going to have to take side, and fought for either side.

This is not going to go away until we only have 2 countries left in this world. Or WW3 hit and we all die

Meanwhile in "hyper rich country" USA, we have Larry Ellison's 200 million dollar yacht :
Most-Expensive-Yachts-The-Rising-Sun.webp

Also in the same "hyper rich country" USA we have these tragedies :
man-with-alms-bowl-sleeping-under-american-flag-picture-id1094446910

Russian yachts start at 400 million €. The oligarchs did not buy tiny yachts like Ellison.

It doesnt matter now anyways, we took all the yachts. Shows very well that Russia was not expecting Europe to act and one has to wonder what retarded advisers Putin has?

Thats a serious question, it appears Putin totally focused on USA and did not expect EU to act. 380 billion russian ventral bank assets in Europe. The oligarchs yachts were not removed either, even private jets were still here to get confiscated.

It appears Russia was totally unprepared to european counter actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom