What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Germany Merkels legacy is destroyed right now. She is called worst chancellor Germany ever had. A putinist at heart who did only damage Germany during her time as chancellor. Its first time ever that a state leaders legacy gets completly dismantled just few weeks after she left office.

seems like you Chinese Bank is too chicken shit to even trade with Russia too.

Again, talk is cheap.......LOL You talk about one thing, you do other. Typical Chinese Government.
Chinese banks have their own schedules and plans to deal with emergencies, it's not my argument, do you still believe China is not with Russia?

A vote just means China doesn't want to see the casualties, it doesn't mean China is not with Russia. You still suggest China is not with Russia? you are becoming helpless, want to start a poll here to find what sane people believe on this matter?
It mean a god damn vote. This is not about casualty this vote is not asking CHina to send troop to Russia or Ukraine

FACT - China did not VOTE WITH Russia, and that is a god damn fact you can never change. Not once, but Twice.

You can talk and talk and talk about how China support Russia, but you can't even cast a god damn vote with the Russia, that mean your "Support" is shit.

Chinese banks have their own schedules and plans to deal with emergencies, it's not my argument, do you still believe China is not with Russia?
Tell that to AIIB.

Ask them why they pull the loan then. China own AIIB, right?

Al weather friendship my arse

As Russia’s isolation grows, China hints at limits of friendship​

lol

Russia has everything we need, Europe doesn't. Eruope depends on Russia for energy, go figure.

Europe is one of the most powerful markets in the world. Russia is dirt poor.

As i said, we hear Chinas words...but see that China acts as we demand. China doesnt help russia. China doesnt send aircraft parts and chinese banks dont dare to violate our sanctions.

This is our part of the world and China is wise to not act against us.

It mean a god damn vote. This is not about casualty this vote is not asking CHina to send troop to Russia or Ukraine

FACT - China did not VOTE WITH Russia, and that is a god damn fact you can never change. Not once, but Twice.

You can talk and talk and talk about how China support Russia, but you can't even cast a god damn vote with the Russia, that mean your "Support" is shit.

Tell that to AIIB.

Ask them why they pull the loan then. China own AIIB, right?
A vote only means China's no interference policy and China doesn't want to see causalties, you are becoming helpless, want to start a poll here to find what sane people believe on this matter?

China clearly pointed out the US and EU are the culprits of this war.

EU is not a united entity, countries can come and go, it's not a major player.

We are a united entity as Russia just learns the hard way. We destroyed their economy within a day. Took 380 billion central bank assets and destroyed their aviation.

As i said, sit down and know your place. Or Tibet will be flooded with MANPADS as well.

A vote only means China's no interference policy and China doesn't want to see causalties, you are becoming helpless, want to start a poll here to find what sane people believe on this matter?

yeah, all talk, but when Russia want China to vote with them that said no, right?

Seems like loud mouth and talk is not the trademark of PDF here, it seems like it's for the Chinese government as well.

I don't need to find sane people, I have enough article saying China is pull out of Russia.

Here is another one.

How China is quietly distancing itself from Russia​

All fine as long China doesnt interfer in european affairs

As i said, sit down and know your place. Or Tibet will be flooded with MANPADS as well.
Tibet is waiting for you, lol, Europe is just a big mess, we can sell you gas with a good profit and you have to take it.

yeah, all talk, but when Russia want China to vote with them that said no, right?

Seems like loud mouth and talk is not the trademark of PDF here, it seems like it's for the Chinese government as well.

I don't need to find sane people, I have enough article saying China is pull out of Russia.

Here is another one.

How China is quietly distancing itself from Russia​

We can start a poll here to see who is the crazy guy here, so you still believe China is not with Russia , right?

All fine as long China doesnt interfer in european affairs
Can we sell you gas? lol..

Tibet is waiting for you, lol, Europe is just a big mess, we can sell you gas with a good profit and you have to take it.

We can start a poll here to see who is crazy here, so you still believe China is not with Russia , right?

We are pleased that China knows its place and doesnt interfer in Ukraine.

Its obvious that China does not want to be enemy of Europe

If this is true, a lot will be learned about Russian hypersonic cruise missile technology, and a lot of counter measures will be developed very soon.

Furthermore, If Russia is issuing all its best weapons to try to win this war, they have probably both exhausted their stockpiles of more conventional PGMs and maybe getting desperate. (I hope an Onyx missile technology is also captured in the event it is fired in Ukraine, that will complete all Indian supersonic and hypersonic cruise missile technology leakage to the outside world)

We can start a poll here to see who is the crazy guy here, so you still believe China is not with Russia , right?
Dude, you call this forum "sane", that's your first problem

As I said, I have about 20 article that said what China actually do is otherwise.

Now, be a good boy and listen and do what the old man Biden said or else you are going to get your little tushy spank by sanction lol

This is another one

China says it wants to steer clear of U.S. sanctions over Russia’s invasion of Ukraine​

China Sells U.S. LNG to Europe at a Hefty Profit​

Bloomberg News
Stephen Stapczynski
Mar 15, 2022
1200x-1.png

(Bloomberg) — China resold several U.S. liquefied natural gas shipments to Europe, a rare move by the world’s top buyer that highlights how sky-high prices are rerouting trade flows.

Unipec, the trading arm of China’s state-owned Sinopec, sold at least three LNG cargoes for delivery through June to ports in Europe via a tender that closed late last week, according to traders with knowledge of the matter. The shipments will load from Venture Global LNG Inc.’s Calcasieu Pass export facility in Louisiana, where Sinopec has a deal to purchase LNG, they said, requesting anonymity to discuss private details.

European natural gas rates surged to a record high last week on fears that the war in Ukraine will curb flows from top supplier Russia. The rally prompted Unipec’s traders to turn away from the lower-priced Chinese market, even as Beijing demand its importers secure more fuel amid concerns over wartime disruptions.

European gas usually trades at a discount to LNG in North Asia, home to the top importers. But Europe’s plan to ditch Russian gas means that it will need to significantly boost LNG imports, with the continent’s prices primed to stay higher than Asian rates as it seeks to attract every last drop of fuel from the spot market.

• Sakhalin Energy, which operates the Sakhalin II project in Russia’s Far East, plans to release a tender this week offering an LNG cargo for loading around April 25
  • South Korea’s LNG imports plunged 33% in February from a year earlier to 3.5 million tons as prices soared
  • Eni declares force majeure on Nigeria shipments of Brass crude after a blast on a pipeline in Bayelsa state, while Nigeria LNG is also affected
Dude, keep posting the same article will not help your argument here.

Dude, you call this forum "sane", that's your first problem

As I said, I have about 20 article that said what China actually do is otherwise.

Now, be a good boy and listen and do what the old man Biden said or else you are going to get your little tushy spank by sanction lol

This is another one

China says it wants to steer clear of U.S. sanctions over Russia’s invasion of Ukraine​

You are just in denial, everyone knows that China is with Russia, even you know it . US sanctions? We went through a lot, do you want to know the result who got hurt more, I happen to get some data here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom