What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are just in denial, everyone knows that China is with Russia, even you know it . US sanctions? We went through a lot, do you want to know the result who got hurt more, I happen to get some data here.
Well, if I am in denial, so did the BOC, and seems like your bank are also scare of little US Sanction.

Chinese Banks Set Curbs on Russia Amid US Sanctions

I know Huawei go bang after US put sanction on them. And other Chinese telecom still uses US chip like their little Biatch.

You are just in denial, everyone knows that China is with Russia, even you know it . US sanctions? We went through a lot, do you want to know the result who got hurt more, I happen to get some data here.

Is China with Europe or against us?

This is our part of the world and China is wise to not act against us.

Apart from "why should China act against europe?"....

So you speak for all europeans? Interesting. Normally i would say you are a small kid, aged around 8-9, parrot what is told him. But on the second view its going to look more like you have an mental illness. So listen! You do not have the right to speak for me! There is no "us" in your statement! Its just a "you", and only you.

Europe extends from the Atlantic to the Ural. Includes Russia.

The EU is not Europe! The EU is just a bunch of liars and cheaters with a penchant for dictatorship sitting in a small building in Brussels.

You should employ your time better in speaking for overthrowing the genocides and war criminals in the Western governments and overthrowing the Capitalists in the West who enable those human tragedies.

Hard to do when we would have to live under the kremlins botox dwarfs opression. As i said, lets first kill of pancake face. Then other problems

Apart from "why should China act against europe?"....

So you speak for all europeans? Interesting. Normally i would say you are a small kid, aged around 8-9, parrot what is told him. But on the second view its going to look more like you have an mental illness. So listen! You do not have the right to speak for me! There is no "us" in your statement! Its just a "you", and only you.

Europe extends from the Atlantic to the Ural. Includes Russia.

The EU is not Europe! The EU is just a bunch of liars and cheaters with a penchant for dictatorship sitting in a small building in Brussels.

Lass mich raten...Ossi aus Sucksen ohne Wahlrecht in Deutschland.

Here is another one for you @beijingwalker

Huawei was world number 3 mobile equipment provider.

Let's see how Hauwei do in 2020-2021 post US Sanction

OOPS. Where did Huawei go? It's not even top 5 and it's now put together with "Other" category

LOL Not scare of US sanction, maybe in your dream.
Huawei is just one company, why US cares so much about one company and ignore the big picture?

Gobbling China’s exports, US sinks into dependency

Alternative to NATO is a nuclear armed Europe as security architecture. You prefer that over NATO?
We'll see , disband Nato first and let's find out.

Huawei is just one company, why US cares so much about one company and ignore the big picture?

Gobbling China’s exports, US sinks into dependency

We'll see , disband Nato first and let's find out.
So do tell me where Evergrande goes after Australia stop supplying China coal?

Actually, I can name you about 8 (already named 2) Chinese international business that got busted by the "little" sanction (your word, not mine) Can you name one US or Australian international enterprise that go busted because of Chinese sanction or trade war?

As I said, I have already named 2. Can you even name one?

US is against China and Nato is against China, and you expect China to be with US and Nato? are you sure about your sanity?
Read my post again, probably get your glasses with you.

Did I say I expect China is with US or NATO? I ask what are you going to do with it?

Dude, com'on, this is plain English.

So do tell me where Evergrande goes after Australia stop supplying China coal?
China's exports and surplus hit record high in recent two years, this is the big picture, as for small rises and falls here and there, it's quite natural , after US trade war, China is being strengthened instead of being weakened, actually it's even a happy surprise to we Chinese. we finally realized that US had been bluffing all those years.

Read my post again, probably get your glasses with you.

Did I say I expect China is with US or NATO? I ask what are you going to do with it?

Dude, com'on, this is plain English.
So you finally admit that China is with Russia, good, as for what we do, it depends on they do.

If this is true, a lot will be learned about Russian hypersonic cruise missile technology, and a lot of counter measures will be developed very soon.

Furthermore, If Russia is issuing all its best weapons to try to win this war, they have probably both exhausted their stockpiles of more conventional PGMs and maybe getting desperate. (I hope an Onyx missile technology is also captured in the event it is fired in Ukraine, that will complete all Indian supersonic and hypersonic cruise missile technology leakage to the outside world)

It doesn't look like a hypersonic missile, I would expect it to travel faster in terminal guidance phase.

I could be wrong tho

China's exports and surplus hit record high in recent two years, this is the big picture, as for small rises and falls here and there, it's quite natural , after US trade war, China is being strengthened instead of being weakened, actually it's even a happy surprise to we Chinese. we finally realized that US had been bluffing all those years.

So you finally admit that China is with Russia, good, as for what we do, it depends on they do.
What's that have to do with China is too chicken shit for US sanction?

Again, name me one western business that go busted after US-China or Australia-China Trade war.

I have another one, ZTE, ask the CEO of ZTE whether or not US is bluffing? LOL

And since when did I admit China is with Russia, I asked what can you China do when country want NATO. I didn't even mention Russia in my post. You really need a pair of prescription glasses now didn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom