What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the communist party has totally brainwashed you. If you knew the industrial power of US and Europe, you would be scared.
lOl, here comes a so brainwashed one, can you show us the US and EU industrial power?

20858.jpeg

Last edited:

They know they are next. Who will you all support when he invades Kazakstan?

Honestly it’s nonsense dude. China can barely even keep young people in dongbei formerly Manchuria, these people are leaving in droves for the rich warm cities of the south. How are they supposed to populate frozen, depressed Siberia?
Maybe in the future you will need more land and its resources. You never know.
According to some, Kyiv would fall in 48 hours. Then they revised it to 1 week. Then they said 3 weeks. Now everything has become completely unclear. With each passing day, Ukraine continues to erode what the Russian economy has accumulated in past 20 years.
Man,I don't know what the Russians want right now. It's like Saddam's invasion of Iran. He sent a lot of units but gave them too many targets and eventually they got stuck fighting for 2 years inside Iran.

It's like they sent them in and told them "Do what you think is better" and some said "Ok we'll go for Kiev" others said "We'll go take Donbass" and others said "Ok,we'll take Kharkov" and the ones in Crimea were like "Ok,we'll go take Kherson and everything to Odessa". And the navy's like "Alright,we'll watch you guys". And the Air Force is like "what's a drone?" And the Americans are like "If they are so badly organized,why are we so afraid of them?" And Zelensky is like "When do I get an Oscar?"

They know they are next. Who will you all support when he invades Kazakstan?
These people make interesting videos. But I doubt if they are for real. Every time these videos show what an average western audience would like to see. It makes me suspicious :)

According to some, Kyiv would fall in 48 hours. Then they revised it to 1 week. Then they said 3 weeks. Now everything has become completely unclear. With each passing day, Ukraine continues to erode what the Russian economy has accumulated in past 20 years.
what economy impact? once you can make your own weapons you can make millions of them with barely any economic impact. what are guns, missiles when the basic engineering and tooling is already done ? just metal tubes with some electronic components.

China has enough land. It’s the third largest territory and unlike Canada and Russia, most of that land is in the habitable zone. China’s population will be plateuing soon so the more pressing issue is getting birth rates up not starting disastrous wars against a friendly country to grab frozen territories.
Maybe Foinikas trying to underlined something else, I don't know. But the general understanding in the western world tends to see Taiwan, which is Chinese territory, and even HK as separate entities. Therefore, even some legitimate demands about terriotoral integrity of China are marketed as expansionism in some other parts of the world.

His words from Lisbon to Vladivostok are taken out of context here. He used them to sell Russia as being part of the EU and thus creating an economic zone stretching from Portugal to Russia.

Russia is not planning to take on Europe, that’s nonsense and hysteria. It doesn’t have the resources to do that anyways.

Its crushed now anyways. Putin destroyed evrything Russia had with Europe. Even pro russian parties in Europe turned away. Decades of investment all thrown down the drain.

Think about the gas infrastructure alone. Build up in USSR and even in cold war the USSR would never risk those assets but Russia destroyed it all. EU by 2023 plans to cut gas from Russia to zero.

Its crushed now anyways. Putin destroyed evrything Russia had with Europe. Even pro russian parties in Europe turned away. Decades of investment all thrown down the drain.

Think about the gas infrastructure alone. Build up in USSR and even in cold war the USSR would never risk those assets but Russia destroyed it all. EU by 2023 plans to cut gas from Russia to zero.
That’s why I think he made a big strategic mistake.

His words from Lisbon to Vladivostok are taken out of context here. He used them to sell Russia as being part of the EU and thus creating an economic zone stretching from Portugal to Russia.

Russia is not planning to take on Europe, that’s nonsense and hysteria. It doesn’t have the resources to do that anyways.

Yes. There is a lot of non-sense about Russia expanding and even taking on the NATO countries.
And not only what you say above is correct but also as you said above in a different post that China is facing a demographic problem and hence expansion or conquest of Serbia is too far fetched idea. Future wars will be about water AND maybe even for human resources. Some renewal energy will solve the 'energy' needs. Africa wins as of now on the latter point.
We probably won't be around to see that future.

Russia has been attacking Kyiv from the air but with its forces positioned around the capital, Ukrainians are wondering if a ground attack will be next. Urban warfare expert John Spencer, a former army officer, lists his strategy tips on how to defend Kyiv.

Maybe Foinikas trying to underlined something else, I don't know. But the general understanding in the western world tends to see Taiwan, which is Chinese territory, and even HK as separate entities. Therefore, even some legitimate demands about terriotoral integrity of China are marketed as expansionism in some other parts of the world.
Yes I know how Taiwan is framed. I’m just saying china is not going to invade Siberia, that’s ludicrous.

That is why I always stress that US is the biggest winner in this conflict. With the sacrifice of Ukraine, it severely damages Russia, forces EU to self-immolate and humbles China. All it has to offer is just some infantry weaponry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom