What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly it’s nonsense dude. China can barely even keep young people in dongbei formerly Manchuria, these people are leaving in droves for the rich warm cities of the south. How are they supposed to populate frozen, depressed Siberia?

That's right. Chinese people are not adapted to very cold climate. Even in Canada Chinese people mainly live in southern Ontario and Vancouver area which are the warmest places in Canada. Outer Manchuria is better off as part of Russia than part of China because Outer Manchuria makes Russia and China good neighbors.

No sir,that is things foretold by Saints and Elders of our faith. And there's more. You may not believe it and it's ok,but I would ask you to be respectful at least.
I'm sorry. I'm afraid your elders didn't expect that China would face a serious population problem.

Even if the Russians give us Siberia, we have no population to develop. We are even having a headache about the negative population growth in Northeast China.

Now the Russians exploit Siberian resources and sell them to us. Isn't that a better result?

You can't understand the pragmatism spirit of the Chinese people, and the Chinese people can't understand your obsession with territory.

No sir,that is things foretold by Saints and Elders of our faith. And there's more. You may not believe it and it's ok,but I would ask you to be respectful at least.

I dont believe in it but respect it. My grandfather also believes such things and we discuss then but i respect his believs

I dont assume. I say what putin said. From Lissabon to Vladivostok...

Dictators usually say exactly how they mean it. Hitlers plans could be read years before in his book. Same with Putin. He wanted to creat a Eurasian Empire as 3rd power next USA and China. He knows Russia is weak and without Europe he has nothing. His demands for a new security architecture show that exactly.

He made the critical mistake to underestimate the european will to counter him. Its not US sanctions that hurt him its europeans. Why had he 380 billion of his assets in Europe? He did not expect Europe to act.
His words from Lisbon to Vladivostok are taken out of context here. He used them to sell Russia as being part of the EU and thus creating an economic zone stretching from Portugal to Russia.

Russia is not planning to take on Europe, that’s nonsense and hysteria. It doesn’t have the resources to do that anyways.

I dont assume. I say what putin said. From Lissabon to Vladivostok...

Dictators usually say exactly how they mean it. Hitlers plans could be read years before in his book. Same with Putin. He wanted to creat a Eurasian Empire as 3rd power next USA and China. He knows Russia is weak and without Europe he has nothing. His demands for a new security architecture show that exactly.

He made the critical mistake to underestimate the european will to counter him. Its not US sanctions that hurt him its europeans. Why had he 380 billion of his assets in Europe? He did not expect Europe to act.
Yet, Hitler had better military and proven in Spanish war. But your assessment on the European is a very interesting one. Fairly convincing.

Not exactly. The USSR was completely committed to North Korea’s survival while China would prefer Ukraine to not have been invaded at all.

Ukraine is America's puppet. America gives Taiwanese traitors weapons to slaughter Chinese people. It is to China's benefit if Ukraine falls to Russia which is China's puppet.

It seems to be normal to me. Before a war, you guess what would work well and what wouldn't. Once the war starts, you know better and then adjust the production for the mistakes in the early assessment.
According to some, Kyiv would fall in 48 hours. Then they revised it to 1 week. Then they said 3 weeks. Now everything has become completely unclear. With each passing day, Ukraine continues to erode what the Russian economy has accumulated in past 20 years.
Why not replenish with Chinese supplied weapons?

Is this even possible?

I have the idea that Russia's problem is not about ready-made munition supply, but rather with the supply of some chemicals, intermediates and machinery. Russia already has its own standards, taking another country's missile and integrating it into its own logistics and air platforms cannot be within the scope of an emergency solution. (Also, you cannot deplete the entire ammunition stock. There are numerous reasons for this.)

I think Russia's demand from China is related to the supply of some import items from China, which were previously supplied from Germany.

Not exactly. The USSR was completely committed to North Korea’s survival while China would prefer Ukraine to not have been invaded at all.
I am not sure about that. If USSR was so committed, why did it not block UN from passing the resolution that authorized the counter-offense against North Korea? It had every means to do that but it didn't.

According to some, Kyiv would fall in 48 hours. Then they revised it to 1 week. Then they said 3 weeks. Now everything has become completely unclear. With each passing day, Ukraine continues to erode what the Russian economy has accumulated in past 20 years.
I said production, not war plan.

I'm sorry. I'm afraid your elders didn't expect that China would face a serious population problem.

Even if the Russians give us Siberia, we have no population to develop. We are even having a headache about the negative population growth in Northeast China.

Now the Russians exploit Siberian resources and sell them to us. Isn't that a better result?

You can't understand the pragmatism spirit of the Chinese people, and the Chinese people can't understand your obsession with territory.

Also, a strong Russia is beneficial to China as a buffer and a puppet.

You come from the West and are not as familiar with industrial knowledge as the Chinese, so you really underestimate the difficulty and time of rebuilding the modern industrial system from scratch.

These are consumables for coal and oil mines. If the supply of consumables is stopped, these mines will be shut down within three days. If the work is stopped for more than three months, these machines need to be overhauled and then scrapped<So if China ZCC.CT group (factory 601, which produces 15% of the world's cemented carbide products) imposes sanctions on Russia, Russia will not be able to produce any resources.>.
View attachment 825230
View attachment 825231
The modern industrial system is a result of the gradual upgrading and accumulation of human beings over a thousand years. If the industrial chain breaks, it will be scrapped quickly, but the reconstruction time will take generations.
For example, if you want to make penicillin, a necessity of modern mankind, you first need to be able to make freeze-dried powder. If you want to make lyophilized powder, you first need high voltage current. If you want high voltage current, you first need stainless steel, special steel, rubber and electric welding. Synthetic rubber needs organic chemical industry, which needs ethylene manufacturing and aromatics manufacturing. Welding requires electrical systems, which require capacitor manufacturing and mercury arc rectifiers, which require chlorine manufacturing and aluminum industry. Just one penicillin, you need to develop hundreds of industrial links. It takes only a week for China to get resource countries to abandon the dollar, because Chinese have mastered the necessities of life and production consumables they need. The west can't even make light bulbs in a week, because it needs vacuum pumps, and then vacuum pumps need hundreds of advanced technologies.
Even if Western countries are given a hundred years, they will not be able to rebuild the whole industrial chain from scratch. China is the only country on the blue planet with a complete manufacturing industry.
Sounds like the communist party has totally brainwashed you. If you knew the industrial power of US and Europe, you would be scared.

Honestly it’s nonsense dude. China can barely even keep young people in dongbei formerly Manchuria, these people are leaving in droves for the rich warm cities of the south. How are they supposed to populate frozen, depressed Siberia?
Maybe in the future you will need more land and its resources. You never know.

Maybe in the future you will need more land and its resources. You never know.
China has enough land. It’s the third largest territory and unlike Canada and Russia, most of that land is in the habitable zone. China’s population will be plateuing soon so the more pressing issue is getting birth rates up not starting disastrous wars against a friendly country to grab frozen territories.

Please explain and elaberate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom