What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
These people make interesting videos. But I doubt if they are for real. Every time these videos show what an average western audience would like to see. It makes me suspicious :)
But who will you support when they do this is Kazakstan?

That is why I always stress that US is the biggest winner in this conflict. With the sacrifice of Ukraine, it severely damages Russia, forces EU to self-immolate and humbles China. All it has to offer is just some infantry weaponry.
The US won’t emerge unscathed. The economy here is about to get fucked up due to runaway inflation.

Russia has been attacking Kyiv from the air but with its forces positioned around the capital, Ukrainians are wondering if a ground attack will be next. Urban warfare expert John Spencer, a former army officer, lists his strategy tips on how to defend Kyiv.

I think Russia will shift strategy and use Iskander strikes from Belarus to pummel Kiev city into surrender. Ukraine don't dare to invade Belarus or Russia.

You just shared a propaganda source, I asked for a reliable source.

By telling that Russian war on Ukraine is about 7000% more expensive than US war in Afghanistan, you are making everyone chuckle. :lol:

I would strongly suggest these "sources" to hire better propagandists!
LOL

Sure, everything that disagrees with your world view is propaganda.

Once again, pretty clear you didn't actually read the entire thing.

The US won’t emerge unscathed. The economy here is about to get fucked up due to runaway inflation.
If only they realize it and act upon it hard. I just saw a news saying it would be very easy for US to freeze close to $3 trillion of China's reserve. I wonder. How stupid are these people? If China decides that it is too risky and releases these dollars, the inflation would be worse.

LOL

Sure, everything that disagrees with your world view is propaganda.

Once again, pretty clear you didn't actually read the entire thing.
Anything other than what you say is Propaganda. Like Zelensky adviser helped him make $600 Millions $😀

Edit: Posting the Link for Moderators:

Last edited:
Sure you can say that, but the Russians aren’t facing Nazi germany today either. Also keep in mind that in the early stage of the war, the soviets took massive losses in territory and population. Russia has only gained territory in Ukraine despite some heavy losses and logistical issues.
Heavy losses is what Russia can't afford at this point, considering how much support Ukraine is getting. Their grip on held territory is tenuous at best, and the fact that they STILL don't have air superiority to the point that they seem to have given up on trying to achieve it, is not a good sign for them.

This war has been extremely costly. After this, they will no longer be viewed as a near peer rival any longer. This has been an exercise in humiliation.

That is why I always stress that US is the biggest winner in this conflict. With the sacrifice of Ukraine, it severely damages Russia, forces EU to self-immolate and humbles China. All it has to offer is just some infantry weaponry.

China also wins big. And perhaps wins even bigger than America. We will have to see how China and America interact with each other after the dust from this conflict settles down. If China manages to tie down American attention and resources to Europe then the Pacific theater can't have the same kind of attention. Already China has removed the 'strategic ambiguity' that Russia portrayed and now Russia is, for the foreseeable future, very much in China camp. BTW, who can totally discount a war like this barely six months after the NATO withdrawal from Afghanistan??
We will have to see how things pan out. We are witnessing an event not seen since World War 2!

Please explain and elaberate.
A lot of Russian Orthodox Saints,Elders,as in holy men,nuns and other very pious people who died in the 19th,20th and 21st century,mentioned that there would be a big war between Russia and China in the future. Some mention that the Chinese will grab land through various means,then there would be a big war between the Russians and the Chinese where millions of soldiers would die. The Chinese will reach the Urals and stop there.

Screenshot_2022-03-13 Prophecies about the Third World War “A war is coming, it is necessary t...png

Screenshot_2022-03-13 Prophecies about the Third World War “A war is coming, it is necessary t...png

Screenshot_2022-03-14 Prophecies about the Third World War “A war is coming, it is necessary t...png

Anything other than what you say is Propaganda. Like Zelensky adviser helped him make $600 Millions $😀

LOL, nice attempt at copying what I said and trying to throw it back at me, it was a failure, but nice try. I'm sure you'll do better next time.

Why does this matter where he got the money from?

Fucking George W Bush/Barack Obama/Donald J Trump/Joe Biden could have personally given him the money and told him to spread his legs, and it still wouldn't matter.

You are making a worthless point.

@LeGenD At this point, this guy is trolling.

If only they realize it and act upon it hard. I just saw a news saying it would be very easy for US to freeze close to $3 trillion of China's reserve. I wonder. How stupid are these people? If China decides that it is too risky and releases these dollars, the inflation would be worse.
I have zero confidence in the competence of US govt officials. The state department is purely focused on foiling Russia and China and they don’t give a damn about the welfare of the American people, who are going to get fucked big time.

China also wins big. And perhaps wins even bigger than America. We will have to see how China and America interact with each other after the dust from this conflict settles down. If China manages to tie down American attention and resources to Europe then the Pacific theater can't have the same kind of attention. Already China has removed the 'strategic ambiguity' that Russia portrayed and now Russia is, for the foreseeable future, very much in China camp. BTW, who can totally discount a war like this barely six months after the NATO withdrawal from Afghanistan??
We will have to see how things pan out. We are witnessing an event not seen since World War 2!
Most win China get is information. This conflict reveals something China may face should it invade Taiwan. That information is priceless. I would expect softer diplomatic attitude that follows to promote CIFS, gradual reduction of US treasury and increased import of gold.

LOL, why does this matter?

Fucking George W Bush/Barack Obama/Donald J Trump/Joe Biden could have personally given him the money and told him to spread his legs, and it still wouldn't matter.

You are making a worthless point.

@LeGenD At this point, this guy is trolling.

You are asking moderator to help you? I can share your posts wherein you've mentioned that Zelensky made $600 Millions with help of his advisors? I am stating facts, why are you afraid of it?

Edit: On this Page there are your Posts:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom