What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead and implement no-fly zone and see for yourself what Russia is capable of. Why is the west so afraid?
I meant this co-ordination between drone and artillery. Why would Russia need a no fly zone for that? :undecided:

I'm so sad for the Russian people they are fast returning to the era of the soviet depression

Well - lol - Putin wants to recreate the old Soviet Empire - part of that is learning to queue again on rationed food items and where you can have any colour clothing as long as it is comrade friendly "grey" ...

Dude, do you even understand what is a Challenge?

I have already proof my stuff, I AM WAITING ON YOU TO CHALLENGE MY KNOWLEDGE

I mean, if you think anyone with a little brain can research on military term and copy and paste stuff, then why can't you do it and use it to challenge me?

Again, talk is cheap, everyone have a mouth can talk, but you have to have stuff to talk game, now I am telling you I am game, you can pick one Army topic, ANY topic, and you can challenge my knowledge and I can discuss anything with you, if you can't do that, then, you are just talk.

Again, put it into action, I dare ya.

Prove it that you have been posted in Iraq, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Australia, Arctic... wherever.

Prove that you are Chinese.

No, you cant? Ok, this was expected.

Now keep evading it and writing collection of thousands of random words.

Keep entertaining us, :-)

I'm sorry. I'm afraid your elders didn't expect that China would face a serious population problem.

Even if the Russians give us Siberia, we have no population to develop. We are even having a headache about the negative population growth in Northeast China.

Now the Russians exploit Siberian resources and sell them to us. Isn't that a better result?

You can't understand the pragmatism spirit of the Chinese people, and the Chinese people can't understand your obsession with territory.

Outer northeast is truly ours, illegally annexed through an illegal treaty signed under coercion by incompetent, illegitimate government in its death throes。

Its our arable lands, it's Han land, and we lived there for centuries。 Russians there just force us to pay to use our own land, We pay them for Chinese soy grown by Chinese farmers, on Chinese land because of connivance of the party (which itself is also an import from Russia。)

It's 2 to 3 times of our entire land suitable for crop cultivation,and our food security independence

https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/闯关东

You can't understand the pragmatism spirit of the Chinese people, and the Chinese people can't understand your obsession with territory.

Ask people in Beijing why they are obsessed with a 3000 times smaller mountain island without fresh water in the south sea

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom