What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything coming from mainstream Russian medias is just BS anyways,they are the kind of people claiming 80% of Ukraine has been "demilitarized",lmao.

Their invasion is stalling,they are suffering horrific losses,they haven't been able to make much more progress since the initial gains of the first days.... BTW Kyiv was supposed to fall in the first days.... yet is still standing.

So do you expect sanctions to make Russian economy collapse in 1 day ? It is on the long term. BTW the ruble collapsed and the Moscow stock exchange still remains closed.... Russians aren't ready for the catastrophe that's incoming.

You forgot to mention that 350 companies left Russia and russia has no aviation anymore.

It will take 6 years of gas delivery to compensate those 380 billion €. Considering the fact that EU wont buy russian gas from 2023 onwards, Russia is screwed.

On a sidenote we have a russia guest student here and decided to boycott class when he is there. The pressure was big enough for him to leave. As i said Russia is crushed out of Europe. In economy,sports, culture. They fire even ballet dancers and musicians.

I reiterate that Germany is paying Russia for Gas, it's not been offset from the 380 Billion €. :rofl: I challenge you to post a link to prove it.:pop: Russia can diversify it's Gas/Fuel exports. :coffee:

Everything coming from mainstream Russian medias is just BS anyways,they are the kind of people claiming 80% of Ukraine has been "demilitarized",lmao.

Their invasion is stalling,they are suffering horrific losses,they haven't been able to make much more progress since the initial gains of the first days.... BTW Kyiv was supposed to fall in the first days.... yet is still standing.

So do you expect sanctions to make Russian economy collapse in 1 day ? It is on the long term. BTW the ruble collapsed and the Moscow stock exchange still remains closed.... Russians aren't ready for the catastrophe that's incoming.
This is surprising. Does Putin plan to keep the stock exchange closed until the end of war?! Because the sanctions are not going away unless there is some level of peace. Peace seems to be a long way away.

I reiterate that Germany is paying Russia for Gas, it's not been offset from the 380 Billion €. :rofl: I challenge you to post a link to prove it.:pop:FYI, by 2023, Russia can diversify it's Gas imports. 😊

Its free to do whatever it wants. Doesnt change the fact that its wiped out in Europe. The new iron curtain is more massive than it was in cold war.

Thats putins core problem, without acess to Europe...Russia is just another poor shithole with broken down infrastructure and 6 months winter.

As i said, for us its easy. Make life for average russian hell and make Ukraine a complete desaster for Russians. So far its working great.

European economy will be greatly battered in this crisis. Russia needs to switch to the east, most of Russian lands are in Asia, so are most of its allies.

This is surprising. Does Putin plan to keep the stock exchange closed until the end of war?! Because the sanctions are not going away unless there is some level of peace. Peace seems to be a long way away.

What is he supposed to do? Russian stocks collapsed to zero value. As soon he openes the exchange, he makes a complete loss of russian companies. He has to keep it closed.

The sanctions will stay anyway as long Putin is in power. Even if he stops the war now, there wont be agreements for political reasons.

The sheer amount of russian assets wiped out is unimaginable

1003x-1.png

Its free to do whatever it wants. Doesnt change the fact that its wiped out in Europe. The new iron curtain is more massive than it was in cold war.

Thats putins core problem, without acess to Europe...Russia is just another poor shithole with broken down infrastructure and 6 months winter.

As i said, for us its easy. Make life for average russian hell and make Ukraine a complete desaster for Russians. So far its working great.
Again where is the link which says Germany Gas import from Russia is been offset by 380 Billion €?:azn:

Again where is the link which says Germany Gas import from Russia is been offset by 380 Billion €?:azn:

Dude, if i take 380 billion from you and then pay you few bucks evry now and then...even you will understand you get screwed.

You are clutching at straws. The reality is Germany & other EU countries sponsoring Russia war against Ukraine.:wave:

Sure it should be cut to zero. But the problem of 16 years weak women merkel as leader cant be swiped away over night. Only good thing is, thag merkel sees her legacy and politics destroyed during her life time.

That aside, Russia doesnt exist as player in Europe anymore and as it looks now its more than possible that Germany is plain and simple forced to stop russian gas no matter the cost. Germany was already forced to change its russia politics. SWIFT ban, weapon deliveries ecf where a taboo too. Next will be the gas. This can also be done by ukraine itself. Blow up the pipelines, poland can destroy nordstream 1. That way we help the germans in their decission making

"The Ilovaisk massacre" ? Something like "The Hama massacre" from Syria ? :rolleyes:

@Viet, here's another one for your Jewish Zelensky to think on.

All that matters is, that another russian commander was send home. If it boosts ukraine moral by smearing his name and family, so be it.

You are clutching at straws. The reality is Germany & other EU countries sponsoring Russia war against Ukraine.:wave:
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Russia is making $1 billion a day from oil sale to Europe, right? They're losing tens of billions a day financing this war, and have lost hundreds of billions due to sanctions.

They're in the red, and once this war is over, there are gonna be a lot of returning soldiers asking where their pay is.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Logged in just to point out just how absurd this claim is that every mental slave in this thread seem to keep making.

Last edited:
Normally you would think an invading army would prioritize three things:
1. Destroy the country's airforce.
2. Destroy the country's air defence systems.
3. Cut off all reinforcement routes.
This is not rocket science and even an armchair general like me knows this.

Russia has been planning this attack for years and surely had the satellite imagery and intelligence network to know where every single Ukrainian aircraft was on the night of the invasion.

Russia certainly had the military capability to blitzkrieg #1 and #3, i.e. destroy the entire Ukrainian airforce within hours and to bomb out every paved road into the country from the rest of Europe. Destroying the Ukrainian air defence system (#2) could then be done leisurely once European reinforcements were denied.

So why didn't Russia do this?

I think it's a huge miscalculation by the Russians. They thought that the Ukrainians will not put up a significant resistance and they will disintegrate as the Russians advanced. The Russian planning was for a short decisive invasion which spared most of Ukraine's infrastructure.

Apparently, the Russians got that all wrong. The Ukrainians did put up a reasonable resistance and were backed up by the West to levels not seen in the recent history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom