What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
None playing victims card here. Just can't stand his holier-than-thou attitude of Genocider of Iraq, Libya and many other countries.
Well, honestly, nobody ask you to listen to them or watch their program, if you think they are holier than thou, you don't need to tune in to their broadcast.

What's the point go listen or watch something that will get you all riled up? It's like paying someone to insult you......

Wow - either the Russians have run out of Ammo / or there is a "peace deal" in the works ( Russia is getting closer and closer to that default - and that must be focussing minds in the Kremlin ??? )

Or - the switchblades deliveries have freaked out the Russians as the Switchblades will be used to go after the Russian artillery units.

Beginning of the end ????

Well, honestly, nobody ask you to listen to them or watch their program, if you think they are holier than thou, you don't need to tune in to their broadcast.

What's the point go listen or watch something that will get you all riled up? It's like paying someone to insult you......

I am calling Spade a spade.;)

Europe is not immune from Insurgency with manpads in every barn in near future. The 5 Manpads in Ukrainian Grandma can go to hands of EU's adversaries.

No risk no fun. Thats what putin thought wrong. He believed europe shrugs it off. Now he gets crushed

Why only cargo ? Any military base in the West sending weapons destined for the Ukrainian military, any government or military office in the West recruiting fighters destined to support the Ukranian military should be considered as hostiles and be seen for pre-emptive action by Russian agents.

Good luck on that. Putin was even afraid to lose his little yacht and brought it home before he started. You believe such a weak minded little man dares to attack NATO? What will happen with his yacht then?

These troops aren't supposed to be on the frontline to begin with,Rosvgardia's role in Ukraine was to occupy territories Russians conquered,maintain order there and supress any resistance and protests from the population,but Russians are sending them to the frontline. Total incompetence.

Looking at their equipment,they are probably special forces from the Rosvgardia.... can't imagine the rest of the units.

Destruction of an air defense battery of the Ukrainian army:

Temp topic diversion : And that is how the S400 of India can be handled - there have been enough references to the S300 on this site to show how to handle the S400s.

I am calling Spade a spade.;)
i am calling spade a spade too, that does not mean I want to watch people on the opposite side and get all riled up.

As I said, it's like you pay someone to insult you.

These troops aren't supposed to be on the frontline to begin with, Rosvgardia's role in Ukraine was to occupy territories Russians conquered,maintain order there and supress any resistance and protests from the population,but Russians are sending them to the frontline. Total incompetence.

Looking at their equipment,they are probably special forces from the Rosvgardia.... can't imagine the rest of the units.
Watched this video this morning (my time) when I first saw it, I know these people aren't really professional. Bunched up behind Bullet Magnet (The APC), that is the first day NOT TO DO list. I don't think even our National Guard brother would do that.

Here comes a very big problem for putin personal. We know had extensive botox treatment. Botox is produced in the EU and the company ended all supply to Russia yesterday. Without his regular botox injections, his face will start to fall apart basicly.

• Haha
Reactions: Ich
"Any cargo that contains weapons for Ukraine will become a legitimate target for Russia - Lavrov"

There is nothing Russia can or will do on this cargo - while they are in NATO - no one is buying those idle threats.

Good luck on that. Putin was even afraid to lose his little yacht and brought it home before he started. You believe such a weak minded little man dares to attack NATO? What will happen with his yacht then?

Well, I can't read Putin's mind but surely his advisors will say to him that NATO weapons are killing Russians so why not nip the problem in the bud.

These troops aren't supposed to be on the frontline to begin with,Rosvgardia's role in Ukraine was to occupy territories Russians conquered,maintain order there and supress any resistance and protests from the population,but Russians are sending them to the frontline. Total incompetence.

I agree. The mighty French army will surely conquer Russia.

So cool to see Indians who read Cyrillic to understand Russian. :pop:

We have a few users here with no, or close to no post history suddenly appearing in this topic, posting twitter feeds nonstop.

My suspicion, we have "professionals" here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom