What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
No risk no fun. Thats what putin thought wrong. He believed europe shrugs it off. Now he gets crushed

Take Risk by stopping Russian GAS.:lol:

As of now you are financing Russia's War Against Ukraine. As of now, Ukranians gets Orphanaged, Exodus, etc., happening. In the meantime, Russia is winning War & West Information WareFare.

Looks like the Russians are trying to knock out the support infrastructure/repair capabilities for the Ukrainian Airforce ?

In words of Ukrainian- Putin is losing the War. :agree:

We have a few users here with no, or close to no post history suddenly appearing in this topic, posting twitter feeds nonstop.

My suspicion, we have "professionals" here
Of course. I'm surprised that people would think obscure corner of the internet matters in any significant way :laugh:

It is the same mistake that Stalin made when he started to get rid of the senior Russian military leadership as he did not trust them .. and it ended up costing Stalin a lot - as it will be Putin..

What was the name again of that top Ukranian negotiator who was recently brutly killed by Ukranians in the broad day light because "leadership did not trust him"?

Take Risk by stopping Russian GAS.:lol:

As of now you are financing Russia's War Against Ukraine. As of now, Ukranians gets Orphanaged, Exodus, etc., happening. In the meantime, Russia is winning War & West Information WareFare.

In words of Ukrainian- Putin is losing the War. :agree:

We took 380 billion of russias assets. Amigo...russia delivers gas for free basicly at moment.

Btw in last week alone 17.000 MANPAD weapons were delivered to Ukraine. Thats unimaginable amount of weapons and shows why Russia is lost.

We took 380 billion of russias assets. Amigo...russia delivers gas for free basicly at moment.

Btw in last week alone 17.000 MANPAD weapons were delivered to Ukraine. Thats unimaginable amount of weapons and shows why Russia is lost.

"Of course Putin planned everything and knew about the west's response!!".

That is why Russians are so generous and left us $400 billion of their reserves.

Good primer on Russian gas pipelines :coffee:

We have a few users here with no, or close to no post history suddenly appearing in this topic, posting twitter feeds nonstop.

My suspicion, we have "professionals" here

I agree. Professionals who are posting NATO twitter feeds and "I stand with Ukraine" stuff.

Germany pays Russia for the Gas which it imports from Russia.:lol: Did West made any investments in Russia? These 380 Billions, sooner or later will be returned to Russia. These Sanctions are not for lifetime.

Someday Peace will Prevail. ;)

i am calling spade a spade too, that does not mean I want to watch people on the opposite side and get all riled up.

As I said, it's like you pay someone to insult you.
It's like someone feels insulted with what I posted about the so call Free West Press.

Germany pays Russia for the Gas which it imports from Russia.:lol: Did West made any investments in Russia? These 380 Billions, sooner or later will be returned to Russia. ;)

It will take 6 years of gas delivery to compensate those 380 billion €. Considering the fact that EU wont buy russian gas from 2023 onwards, Russia is screwed.

On a sidenote we have a russia guest student here and decided to boycott class when he is there. The pressure was big enough for him to leave. As i said Russia is crushed out of Europe. In economy,sports, culture. They fire even ballet dancers and musicians.

Tired of these fake independent sources without any reference just posting a tweet.. .yeah on keyboard russia has wiped out of the world map ..cheers ...but in reality Russians are capturing territories in ukraine day by day and western sanctions against russia have turned out to b 0% effective as of now..

Everything coming from mainstream Russian medias is just BS anyways,they are the kind of people claiming 80% of Ukraine has been "demilitarized",lmao.

Their invasion is stalling,they are suffering horrific losses,they haven't been able to make much more progress since the initial gains of the first days.... BTW Kyiv was supposed to fall in the first days.... yet is still standing.

So do you expect sanctions to make Russian economy collapse in 1 day ? It is on the long term. BTW the ruble collapsed and the Moscow stock exchange still remains closed.... Russians aren't ready for the catastrophe that's incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom