What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Russia is making $1 billion a day from oil sale to Europe, right? They're losing tens of billions a day financing this war, and have lost hundreds of billions due to sanctions.

They're in the negative.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Logged in just to point out just how absurd this claim is that every mental slave in this thread seem to keep making.

The Economist @Apollon been saying Russian GAS Supply to Germany been nullified by 380 Billion € that been sanctioned by West. I am asking him to prove that.

It's like someone feels insulted with what I posted about the so call Free West Press.
From where I am sitting, it seems like the opposite is true.

Well, at least I am not the one who complaint about "Free press" banning RT....lol

But then you don't really need to reply to me if you don't feel like it. Me? I am just sad I cannot watch any more of that Russian dude crying on live TV bitching about how he lost his villa up in Italy.

I mean, man losing house and cry over on live TV, if that is not entertainment, then I don't know what is.

Last edited:
From where I am sitting, it seems like the opposite is true.

Well, at least I am not the one who complaint about "Free press" banning RT....lol
I pointed out Free Press is Oxymoron. Since then someone is Riled up. Lol.

Last edited:
"The Ilovaisk massacre" ? Something like "The Hama massacre" from Syria ? :rolleyes:

@Viet, here's another one for your Jewish Zelensky to think on.
That’s a problem for Putin.
Because Zelensky is a Jew the world is with him. War criminal Putin only has backing by countries as Venezuela, Burma and Cuba. Communist China backs him but we will have to wait and see if chinese will deliver weapons, foods, materials to Putin’s war effort.

MoD Russia, [3/18/2022 3:15 AM]
Briefing by Russian Defence Ministry

▫️ The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue the special military operation.

▫️ The grouping of troops of the Lugansk People's Republic with the fire support of the Russian Armed Forces liberated more than 90 percent of the territory of the republic.

▫️ Currently, the units of the Lugansk People's Republic are eliminating scattered groups of nationalists on the southern outskirts of Rubezhnoye liberated settlement.

▫️ In the Donetsk People's Republic, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue their successful offensive in the northern direction.
During the day, they took control of Zolotaya Niva, Novodonetsky, Novomayorskoye and Prechistovka. The advance was 16 kilometers.

▫️ In Mariupol, units of the Donetsk People's Republic, with the support of the Russian Armed Forces, narrow the encirclement and fighting against nationalists in the city center.

💥 During the night, aviation and air defence means of the Russian Aerospace Forces shot down 6 more Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles, including 1 Bayraktar TB-2.

✈️💥Operational-tactical and army aviation hit 81 military assets of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Among them: 4 multiple launch rocket system, 3 command posts, 8 ammunition depots and 28 areas of military equipment concentration.

💥In total, 183 unmanned aerial vehicles, 1,406 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 138 multiple launch rocket systems, 535 field artillery and mortars, as well as 1,197 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine #Briefing
@mod_russia_en

Can you see what is wrong about the Ka-52 and Mi-28 in this video?

I have talked to an Apache Pilot and I am going to tell you what is wrong with how these 2 chopper attack and that hint a major set back with the Russian Military.

One lesson one can learn from this war is never give up nuclear weapons.

Ukraine gave up nuclear arsenals in exchange for Russia security assurance.

This assurance is not worth a penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom