What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am willing to go out on a limb here...

Russian troops cannot count on VKS support any more. As long as the Ukrainian Air Force can sortie, even scant numbers they are, they will be able to keep whatever VKS fighters mostly away from Ukrainian ground forces and the VKS fighters will resort to civilian targets bombing, which is atrocious. Civilian targets are stationary, highly visible, colorful, undefended, and the VKS fighters can move up to a higher and safer altitude. But attacking civilian targets means Russia knew the Ukrainians would be using them for shelters, so was that the plan? Collapsing buildings compels other civilians to become rescuers, further demoralizing the civilian population.

Can you see what is wrong about the Ka-52 and Mi-28 in this video?

I have talked to an Apache Pilot and I am going to tell you what is wrong with how these 2 chopper attack and that hint a major set back with the Russian Military.
Three seconds in...I guessed the tactic when he nosed up...And it is shiddy flying.

- Disarmament - why - so that Russia can try this again with a weaker Ukraine ? I don't see Ukraine agreeing to restrict their security and defence of their country after what Russia has just done.
- De-Nazification - what - all "20" of them Nazis?

Ukraine's neutrality is possible why not,given there are guarantees provided by external states.

Demilitarization is contrary to the very principles of a state,this one is not negotiable.

"Denazification" ? Who ? how ? By who ? This term is vast and means pretty much nothing.

"Status of the donbass" is pretty much complicated ? What do the russians want ? Strong autonomy ?

Ukraine would never accept those stupid demands,Russians are pushing their very first demands since even before the invasion,but they are acting as if they were in position of force while their campaign has been so far a catastrophe.

Can you see what is wrong about the Ka-52 and Mi-28 in this video?

I have talked to an Apache Pilot and I am going to tell you what is wrong with how these 2 chopper attack and that hint a major set back with the Russian Military.

They dont want to get any closer to the target than that what - ie afraid of Manpads - so they are going nose up - hoping the rockets can travel further and hit the intended target.

Basically wasting ammunition ...

That’s a problem for Putin.
Because Zelensky is a Jew the world is with him. War criminal Putin only has backing by countries as Venezuela, Burma and Cuba. Communist China backs him but we will have to wait and see if chinese will deliver weapons, foods, materials to Putin’s war effort.

1. "The world" is with him ? Yet you list some countries which are not and you have not included Syria which is ready to send soldiers to help the Russians.

2. To put across a technicality China is not a Communist society and I say that as a Communist. But yes let's see if China will send things towards Russia's war effort.

It's war.

If it was a Ukrainian commander, you'd be cheering.

Don't throw stones in your glass house.

Let's first see if the Ukranian government has the claim of legitimacy. Throwing around words like "The Ilovaisk massacre" is very BBC, very CNN.

They dont want to get any closer to the target than that what - ie afraid of Manpads - so they are going nose up - hoping the rockets can travel further and hit the intended target.

Basically wasting ammunition ...
Yeah, that's an old tactic for avoiding Manpad. This is an old Assault Chopper tricks we used back in the 70s. Called Hit and Climb

Notice that he shoot the rocket when he is nose up, that is basically for the rocket to glide further and also give them the vertical axis to avoid Manpad lock so he can bug out as soon as he fired.

But doing so will greatly reduce the accuracy.

That also mean the chopper jock knows the ground is hot, which mean either they lost the ability to deal with AA. Or they don't even know where the AA were. Both of which were alarming for the Russian.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Russia is making $1 billion a day from oil sale to Europe, right? They're losing tens of billions a day financing this war, and have lost hundreds of billions due to sanctions.

They're in the red, and once this war is over, there are gonna be a lot of returning soldiers asking where their pay is.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Logged in just to point out just how absurd this claim is that every mental slave in this thread seem to keep making.
First of all, there is absolutely no disputing that Russia is spending a lot of money for this war.

BUT

Let me repeat my earlier question which I put several hundred pages ago.

Do you have an authentic source which supports your claim that Russia loses 10s of billions of $$ a DAY due to this war?

Lets just analyse a bit and do a little calculation:

If Russia is losing 10s of billions a day, it would mean at least 20 $ billion a day (otherwise it is 10 and not 10s of billions).

Now the war is in its 22nd day.

That would mean Russia has already spent/lost MINIMUM of 440 $ billion? o_O

Where the heck are they getting this money from? And above all, does that make any sense? :undecided:

The Economist @Apollon been saying Russian GAS Supply to Germany been nullified by 380 Billion € that been sanctioned by West. I am asking him to prove that.

No Germany is not paying for Gas from sanctioned money.

That money is just frozen, which means if in future things settle down and sanctions lifted, it will be repaid.

Payments made for gas are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom