What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just thought of another benefit of the Bell V-280 tiltrotor - MediVac. Having Russian troops sent to Belarus hospitals is not ideal. I'm sure they'd rather treat them in Russia. 400 miles from Kharkiv, Ukraine to Moscow is easy for a V-280.

KharkivToMoscow.png

440px-Bell_V-280_Valor_takeoff_demo%2C_2019_Alliance_Air_Show%2C_Fort_Worth%2C_TX.jpg

Last edited:

Ukranians are showing that they would rather die than live under russia. I can understand it. So they are given weapons to defend themselves, They dont have to fight. they can leave or surrender. But they are not a people with a slave mentality.

They are willing to compromise , they already said the are willing to give up on NATO and are willing to negotiate every thig else. But so far Putin demands complete surrender , which means giving up their independence , and this they are not willing to do.

~

Ukranians are showing that they would rather die than live under russia. I can understand it. So they are given weapons to defend themselves, They dont have to fight. they can leave or surrender. But they are not a people with a slave mentality.
Really ... tell me how many refugees have EU received up till now ? By western sources it is around 2+ million. Around hundred thousand fled to Russia.

These broad statement about they would rather die than live under Russia works very well to rile up emotions by MSM controlled by the west but has nothing to do with reality. A very large percentage of Ukrainians are ethnic Russians and I am sure they would want peace rather than war against an adversary with which they have no parity.

In the fog of war it is very hard to tell who wants to fight and who is being made to fight by force. There have been numerus reports of forceful conscriptions and the Nazi Azov battalion using women and children as shields.

Now personally I will take these reports with a pinch of salt but same goes regarding reports from the west as both sides are biased and are not actually telling the ground realities of the Ukrainians especially not the Ukrainian media brigade who have spread false rumors and have been factually proven.

So statement from you regarding Ukrainians want to get their women and children killed is either naïve of you if you believe it or heartless if you actually don't believe it but still want to propagate the narrative.

For those who think that coverage of the ongoing conflict in this thread is not balanced:

@Hassan Al-Somal
@Elias MC

These two gentlemen are providing Russian updates and POV on a regular basis.
This! Also if you want some excellent Russia POV - consider following War Gonzo on twitter he is embedded with the Russians and the DPM. This is his twitter handle: https://twitter.com/wargonzoo

Oh come on !!!! really you cant understand.

Nato is like a big kid who gives money to a naïve smaller kid and ask him to slap another big kid who took his lunch money. He does and gets beaten really hard. He comes back and the first big kid gives him money again and a glove and ask to slap again saying it would be better this time. This small kid who is already angry of the beating & is emotional he takes the money and the glove and goes back and slaps again. This time he gets twice the beating and cycle continues.

Do you see anything wrong with the scenarios or do you think the big kid giving money is doing the right thing ? I tried to make it simple so you can understand it easily but please don't take it literally.
Yes, I do believe supporting Ukraine in their fight and supplying them with weapons to defend themselves is the right thing to do but I don't think your analogy describes the actual situation even remotely. Ukraine is a sovereign nation and is therefore allowed to freely choose who to align with. If they perceived Russia to be a threat and saw joining the NATO as a way to protect themselves, so be it.
Why can't you expect Ukraine to be neutral. You expected the exact neutrality from the Taliban when you left, that their land and government won't be used to create trouble for the west why not the Ukrainians ?
Because Russia started a war with Ukraine by invading their country and clearly has ill intent.
I understand you are trying to explain why Nato is avoiding direct confrontation and I agree with you 100% that it should not do a direct confrontation (my chicken shit comment does not mean they should enter the conflict actively). What I am trying to convey to you is to stop arming Ukrainians which will lead to nothing but more bloodshed and loss of life. The other thing I am trying to convey is that the West does not care about Ukrainian lives as long as they can be used as cannon fodder to fulfill their bottom line. That is where the blood lust of the west and the naivety of the Ukrainians can be observed.
By not arming Ukraine you let Russia capture Ukrainian cities easier and reach their objectives quicker. I fail to see how this would be more desirable to the Ukrainians than supporting them in their struggle to defend their own country against an invading Russian army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom