What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of another benefit of the Bell V-280 tiltrotor - MediVac. Having Russian troops sent to Belarus hospitals is not ideal. I'm sure they'd rather treat them in Russia. 400 miles from Kharkiv, Ukraine to Moscow is easy for a V-280.

View attachment 823609

440px-Bell_V-280_Valor_takeoff_demo%2C_2019_Alliance_Air_Show%2C_Fort_Worth%2C_TX.jpg
Well the Russians have established three field hospitals that we know about so far:
1647119911841.png

Field hospital on the outskirts of Belgorod on the Russian/Ukraine Border:

1647119968474.png

Crimea

1647119992271.png

Belarusian border.

Yes, I do believe supporting Ukraine in their fight and supplying them with weapons to defend themselves is the right thing to do but I don't think your analogy describes the actual situation even remotely. Ukraine is a sovereign nation and is therefore allowed to freely choose who to align with. If they perceived Russia to be a threat and saw joining the NATO as a way to protect themselves, so be it.

Because Russia started a war with Ukraine by invading their country and clearly has ill intent.

By not arming Ukraine you let Russia capture Ukrainian cities easier and reach their objectives quicker. I fail to see how this would be more desirable to the Ukrainians than supporting them in their struggle to defend their own country against an invading Russian army.

Yes, I do believe supporting Ukraine in their fight and supplying them with weapons to defend themselves is the right thing to do but I don't think your analogy describes the actual situation even remotely. Ukraine is a sovereign nation and is therefore allowed to freely choose who to align with. If they perceived Russia to be a threat and saw joining the NATO as a way to protect themselves, so be it.
Really ... Funny how Cuba was not a sovereign nation and how the whole missile crisis happened in cold war. I guess the sovereign part only works if it is in western interest.

Because Russia started a war with Ukraine by invading their country and clearly has ill intent.
No the war started because instead of striving for neutrality and seeking guarantees on that neutrality from both West and Russia the puppet regime installed by the West in Kiev decided to cross red lines. What did you think would have happened if during Cuban missile crisis the Cubans and Russians had not budged from their position.

By not arming Ukraine you let Russia capture Ukrainian cities easier and reach their objectives quicker. I fail to see how this would be more desirable to the Ukrainians than supporting them in their struggle to defend their own country against an invading Russian army.
So you agree that you are only making it difficult for the Russians but in no way preventing it. What do you think the result would be on the Ukrainians for creating that difficulty. More lives lost more women and children killed, more teenagers dead. You really want to rationalize that giving them weaponry is a good thing for them ... or is it for you ... keep Russians occupied for as long as possible and while simultaneously fund privatized western military industrial complex. I guess few people will be getting really really rich from this war but I assure you it wont be the Ukrainian public.

Any good Azov; is a dead Azov.

Goodbye Nazis.

If the USA and Israel can use depleted Uranium bombs and Phosphorus Bombs in Palestine and the rest of the middle East.... What's the issue with the same in Ukraine. Let hell rain!.... No double standards.

Phosporus and depleted uranium ok for the Americans,but when the Russians use thermobaric or phosphorus it's haram!
Halp NATO help! Oh Putin dictator,look at that!

I expect Call of Duty and Battlefield to have even more games with evil Russians now. Not that they ever stopped. In their games the enemy was always the Russian,the Arab,sometimes the Chinese and the German.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom