What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Tank was meant to be a "game-changer" like every other weapon NATO has provided. What happened? They're getting taken out like clockwork. Keep them coming folks.....most EU countries are already speaking off a shortage of supplies as they've sent a shed load to the Clown of Kiev only for him to C0ck up his offensive. Winter is coming and Russia will continue its next attack like a juggernaut all the way to the Dnipero.....or maybe take Odessa. We'll see.

Only 16 Leopards have been hit, with 6 destroyed. Clockwork is quite the exaggeration, especially with over 2,350 Russian visually confirmed tank losses. Only 1 Challenger destroyed.

Not even a single Abrams has entered combat.

And Russia isn’t getting anywhere near Odessa or the Dnipro

Only 16 Leopards have been hit, with 6 destroyed. Clockwork is quite the exaggeration, especially with over 2,350 Russian visually confirmed tank losses. Only 1 Challenger destroyed.

Not even a single Abrams has entered combat.

And Russia isn’t getting anywhere near Odessa or the Dnipro
Not to mention a lot of those of "hit leopard" are already fixed & fully operational. Pretty much all their crews survived getting penned.

Filthy Combloc (poor) people. Will never comprehend the greatness of the Leo2.

This tank will be retrieved, repaired and sent back to the front line before i finish my current bowel movement i am having as i type this for you... ;)

Actual Leopard losses that are complete writes offs are ~6-7, rest have been repaired and sent back to the fight.

That is the different between the turret tossers that Russia operates, versus nato standard tanks that are designed to be far more durable..

This tank will be retrieved, repaired and sent back to the front line before i finish my current bowel movement i am having as i type this for you... ;)

Actual Leopard losses that are complete writes offs are ~6-7, rest have been repaired and sent back to the fight.

That is the different between the turret tossers that Russia operates, versus nato standard tanks that are designed to be far more durable..
Most well designed Russian tank
1696622215676.png

The Fall | Mass Deployment And Start Of Large Scale Ground Operation. Military Summary For 2023.10.6​

LOL
Over the last six years, the Deputy Defence Minister’s family has spent €1,300,000 per year on apartments, yachts, diamonds, luxury watches, antiques and holidays in St Tropez. This is all while the official family’s income is no more than 250,000 roubles [approximately €3,500] per year.

There's a reason why you only see the same commie block over & over again.

Situation 1: 2022-2023 israel increases several illegal settlements. 10km2 land taken. 100 deaths.

Lets see what the “hypocrite west” does.

EU supports UN resolution against israel military action.

EU supports two state solution

EU requires products from israel to be labelled, and popular boycott on israeli products increases

EU is the largest aid donor to palestine

Situation 2: russia invades ukraine.

An act of aggression that sees 20 times more refugees then the nakba. 100 times more land taken then the nakba. 10 times more ukranian deaths then the nakba.

“Righteous” Muslim world. Votes in general against russian agression in UN.

But….thats about it…..

And what do several “righteous muslims” on this forum do? Quoting….

“Let whites/europeans kill eachother. Good for us”

“Whatabout palestine!!!!”

“cheerleading russia..multipolar world!”

“We expose Western hypocrites!”

My oh my what are those westerners the racist hypocrites huh?? @Corax
Your obsession is not healthy.

its not important , what is important is that west is busy in Europe and here we are left alone and relation between countries here improved dramatically and many conflict get solved
so let the war continue

I would not say the relations improved " daramatically " ,

I take it your wish to see the war continue would not win you a Noble Peace Prize , but hey , at least your country did manage to win the Noble Peace Prize. So congrats for that.

~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom