What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

funny Germany rich and wealthy... Russia piss poor country were 25% does not even have a toilet in their appartment ...
Putin decides what growth percentage to publish. Its all balloony. There is zero transparency in Russia, yet news outlets keep posting those imaginary numbers provided by Russia when discussing sanctions and what effects they have.
Russias revenue from oil and gas products has dropped more than 50% compared to pre war conditions, but magic growth in revenue from non oil and gas products made up for those losses in less than a year, according to state provided stats. It is ridiculous.

You have same thing here when all attempts to form a government fails.

Well, if all attempt at government fail, you have a election.

We can't have a election in the US, you get stuck with this dysfunctional government because the constitution dictate when and where and how an election is held

It was a joke…

I know, it's still not that simple

SCOTUS have the final say on whether someone should be disqualified due to the 14th amendment.

Actually, it doesn't. That's the whole point why they refused to hear the Texas case.

That SCOTUS made a ruling confirms my point.

Again, it doesn't, and it had not ruled on the case, the case was rejected without any ruling, SCOTUS cites lack of standing.

Have you actually read that?

Supreme Court will not hear challenge to Donald Trump's ballot eligibility​

I think these lines need proofreading.

I don't see how hard it was to read my sentence.

I would not say the relations improved " daramtically " ,

I take it your wish to see the war continue wouls not win you a Noble Peace Prize , but hey , at least your country did manage to win the Noble Peace Prize. So congrats for that.
that's the second time . its nothing news worthy here

by the way when a speech without doing a single damn thing win you noble peace prize.......
4256.jpg

or war criminals and terrorists win it
Yitzhak-Rabin-Shimon-Peres-Nobel-Peace-Prize.jpg

GettyImages-515420992-2160x1200.jpg

or genocide supporters and the one who are guilty of crime against humanity win it
kyi_nobellecture_01_slideshow.jpg

Well, if all attempt at government fail, you have a election.

We can't have a election in the US, you get stuck with this dysfunctional government because the constitution dictate when and where and how an election is held

I know, it's still not that simple

Actually, it doesn't. That's the whole point why they refused to hear the Texas case.

If a Texas Law was brought to the SCOTUS by someone from California, it could be rejected due to lack of standing, but if brought by someone from Texas they may make a judgement.
Lack of standing seems to me is more about who is suing than about the court.

It is a strange judgement, since every American has standing in who gets elected President. The SCOTUS did not rule on Trump, just if the plaintiff had standing or not. They did not publish any vote or motivation, so it might just be another case of corruption.

If not the SCOTUS, who has final say if someone is disqualified from office?

Again, it doesn't, and it had not ruled on the case, the case was rejected without any ruling, SCOTUS cites lack of standing.

Have you actually read that?

I don't see how hard it was to read my sentence.
”because changing on constitution would mean taking people will away from them”

”because changing the Constitution would mean taking peoples will away from them”

I don’t understand what You mean by ”will”.

What the suggestion is doing is taking away the ”right” to be unknown to the government. It is taking away the right to do some illegal economic transactions without the government knowing about it.

Last edited:
Congrats Ukraine

Russia naval fleet is fleeing Sevastopol.

Otherwise Ukraine long range missiles and special commandos will give them the final blow.

If a Texas Law was brought to the SCOTUS by someone from California, it could be rejected due to lack of standing, but if brought by someone from Texas they may make a judgement.
Lack of standing seems to me is more about who is suing than about the court.

It is a strange judgement, since every American has standing in who gets elected President. The SCOTUS did not rule on Trump, just if the plaintiff had standing or not. They did not publish any vote or motivation, so it might just be another case of corruption.

If not the SCOTUS, who has final say if someone is disqualified from office?

Again, it's NOT a judgement, the Supreme Court did not judge anything, because it refused to hear the case as they lack the standing, it's a legal term of this is outside Supreme Court of United States saying "We do not have the judiciary power to hear this case"

"No legal standing" can goes both way, the case should be heard in lower court, and the standing stopped there because you are talking about FEC nomination, if any applicant ineligibility should be determined by Federal Election Committe, not the Supreme Court. Again, Supreme Court only hear constitutional matter. Not anything else.

No offense, but you really don't understand what the scope of the SCOTUS is....I don't know how I can explain to you

”because changing on constitution would mean taking people will away from them”

”because changing the Constitution would mean taking peoples will away from them”

I don’t understand what You mean by ”will”.

What the suggestion is doing is taking away the ”right” to be unknown to the government. It is taking away the right to do some illegal economic transactions without the government knowing about it.

You were talking about the Constitution of the United States, that's basically people's free will, especially 1A, when you have the freedom of religion, expression, assembly and petition. If you start changing here and there, then why don't we go live in China when you have to do what your government told you to do? Carry a National ID cards to start, then registered your job with SSN, and then you probably need to register your own personal detail to protest. That's what China do. I want to do what I want to do, if I don't want my SSN being report to my employer, the government shouldn't be able to force me to do that because of some illegal immigrant issue. And you aren't just talking about 1A, you are talking about amending 1st , 4th, 5th, and 6th amendment. That's more than taking people rightS, that's taking someone's will

Rights give you freedom to do things, otherwise known as free will, that's what make people, people.

And forgive me for the missing the or capitalise the word "Congress" I type the response on my phone this morning.

Last edited:
Too bad we couldn't give them Super Cobras the Marine Corps retired recently. Could be helpful as well. Saw the Ukrainians have started to target the Russian power infrastructure so thats a good way to go.

Was shocked how that Russian soldier probably a VDV lived a little bit longer from that direct hit.

Putin did say he wanted Odessa. I hope he tries. Helps Ukrainians hit the ships more.
I would be eyeing the 450 M1 Abrams and 260 MLRS the Marine dropped in 2022 if I were Zelenskyy. Minimal training, maximum usage

I would be eyeing the 450 M1 Abrams and 260 MLRS the Marine dropped in 2022 if I were Zelenskyy. Minimal training, maximum usage
Yeah 31 tanks isn't going to cut it. At least 300 or more like you mentioned. They really need to speed it up sending in more and conserve those tanks already sent until its really ready to be used. And as you said more MLRS especially for the winter and less foliage to find the Russian artillery thanks to long range recon drones Ukrainians have now.

Very odd for them to shooting down a jet at that location. No Ukranian jet would be operating that deep right now. I can only assume that Russian defences are not good at distinguishing between a cruise missile and a jet? And also - why are the operators not interrogating the IFF of the jet before firing on it ??

Shows either Russian systems are pile of crap, or recruiting bakers, and policeman to operate SAM systems is not generally a good idea ...

Either way - not a good look for Russia.

simply ridicukous. how is that possible? SU35 is Russia most advanced plane. they kill themselves out of sheer incompetence.
they have rubbish friend foe ID on the aircraft. Russia military complex has too much money but too corrupt. Putin brags but the army is exposed as cheap propaganda.

Ukraine is very happy with leopard 1.

Thanks to the built-in modern fire control system the leopard tank cannon can turn every Russia tank to scrap metals at a distance of 5-6 km away.

1696673764740.png

1696673978389.png

Back
Top Bottom