What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Meanwhile in Crimea:

6520563185f540142f60841b.jpg

:lol:

simply ridicukous. how is that possible? SU35 is Russia most advanced plane. they kill themselves out of sheer incompetence.
they have rubbish friend foe ID on the aircraft. Russia military complex has too much money but too corrupt. Putin brags but the army is exposed as cheap propaganda.
Do you have a Putin fetish or craving for Put In?

Putin decides what growth percentage to publish. Its all balloony. There is zero transparency in Russia, yet news outlets keep posting those imaginary numbers provided by Russia when discussing sanctions and what effects they have.
Russias revenue from oil and gas products has dropped more than 50% compared to pre war conditions, but magic growth in revenue from non oil and gas products made up for those losses in less than a year, according to state provided stats. It is ridiculous.
I am actually surprised how easy economic media copy pastes Russian state media sources.

Right up until the soviet union economically imploded, it was reporting record growth….

“OMG!!! sanctions are not working cause russian state media says “no panic comrade”?!!!”

Ofcourse media was way too optimistic at the start of sanctions, but it will be a slow squeeze.

Do you live in Russia? If not then none of your business.
Usually I don’t care they can kill themselves. Not my business. The issue is they kill themselves and they kill other. Putin lowers Russia living standards by 50 percent. He lowers living standard here in Germany by 5 percent. Russians are hardcore they don’t need to eat. The issue here however the rise of radicals and facists in Germany because 5 percent decline. without the war in Ukraine the rise of facists to power would not be possibly.

Again, it's NOT a judgement, the Supreme Court did not judge anything, because it refused to hear the case as they lack the standing, it's a legal term of this is outside Supreme Court of United States saying "We do not have the judiciary power to hear this case"

"No legal standing" can goes both way, the case should be heard in lower court, and the standing stopped there because you are talking about FEC nomination, if any applicant ineligibility should be determined by Federal Election Committe, not the Supreme Court. Again, Supreme Court only hear constitutional matter. Not anything else.
I think You misunderstand ”standing”.

1696691094920.png

No offense, but you really don't understand what the scope of the SCOTUS is....I don't know how I can explain to you

You were talking about the Constitution of the United States, that's basically people's free will, especially 1A, when you have the freedom of religion, expression, assembly and petition. If you start changing here and there, then why don't we go live in China when you have to do what your government told you to do? Carry a National ID cards to start, then registered your job with SSN, and then you probably need to register your own personal detail to protest.
This rule does not force you to carry an ID all the time.
You just have to show it once to Your employer.
It does not force you into a religion, stop you from protesting, join an assembly etc.
You do not have to do what the government tells you.
It does stop illegal aliens from being legally employed, making it much less attractive to enter the US.

That's what China do. I want to do what I want to do, if I don't want my SSN being report to my employer, the government shouldn't be able to force me to do that because of some illegal immigrant issue.
It can certainly be implemented in such a way that you provide you SSN somewhere to get employed without the employer actually knowing your SSN, but it is also impossible to get an employment without an SSN.

And you aren't just talking about 1A, you are talking about amending 1st , 4th, 5th, and 6th amendment. That's more than taking people rightS, that's taking someone's will

That really depends on what amendments are done.
Forcing people to have a valid id which needs to be shown in a few situations is really not restricting freedom.

Rights give you freedom to do things, otherwise known as free will, that's what make people, people.

If people believe that the government should not be able to track illegal aliens, then those people should stop whining about it.

And forgive me for the missing the or capitalise the word "Congress" I type the response on my phone this morning.

Last edited:
Do you live in Russia? If not then none of your business.
When Putin takes actions that affect the world, then it is everyones business.

Can you enlighted us about American interfrence since WW2?

I guess that should be expected from an account created 2008, with a total of 33 messages. I.E: someone trying to deflect criticism of Putin. You did not disappoint us there.

Whatabout, Whatabout, Whatabout…

Last edited:

View attachment 959009

It does not force you into a religion, stop you from protesting, join an assembly etc.
It does stop illegal aliens from being legally employed, making it much less attractive to enter the US.

It can certainly be implemented in such a way that you provide you SSN somewhere to get employed without the employer actually knowing your SSN, but it is also impossible to get an employment without an SSN.

Forcing people to have a valid id which needs to be shown in a few situations is really not restricting freedom.

If people believe that the government should not be able to track illegal aliens, then those people should stop whining about it.

View attachment 959009

Well, call it jurisdiction or whatever you want, it does not change the fact that the court cannot hear that case because it does not take side on any proceeding, again, Supreme Court only can hear matter related to the Constitution.

Dude, the question is why would I have to show the ID to the employer, even the government cannot ask for my ID unless there is a probable clause or reasonable suspicion as per 4A, what rights are given to the company? 4A is a very serious amendment we follow as an American. It's not going to be chipping away that easy to just to require to show it here and there.

Again, why we want that to begin with? And even so, how? We aren't talking about the internet when you can provide an API instead of your detail, you either have to be able to verify who you are, which mean you need to be able to identify yourself, or it would be a moot point showing anything to anyone, I mean tell me in what way I can verify your employment status without asking information from you that you can identify yourself?

If you are requiring showing ID to the employer, it already meant YOU ARE FORCED TO HAVE ONE. Otherwise, how would I get an employment if I do not process any form of ID? Again, you can apply for an ID if you want to be it Driver License, or Passport, but whether or not you use them or whether or not you actually need to apply for them is YOUR CHOICE. Also, the SSN is designed NOT TO BE a form of ID. So even if you know my social security number it wouldn't mean shit.

Forcing people to show ID, which you may not have even if you are US Citizens, which is within your right to do so, mean forcing you to do something you don't want to do.

The issue here is not whether or not people want the government to track Illegal, the issue is how, in a perfect world, you would stop them at the border, and you don't have illegal mixed into your community. But we aren't living in a perfect world. The problem here is, you should do your job and secure the border, not limiting my right and taken away my free will so you can do the stuff we pay you to do. You may be okay to have a piece of paper to identify you, a lot of other people, including me, don't.

Back
Top Bottom