What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Living in a dream world following loser twitter feeds and then posting them here. How is the demise of US by removal of a speaker suitable for this forum

Can you two take your informative but irrelevant dialogue elsewhere? Your bromance is wasting the rest of our time on this thread.

Not playing down his following: the fact that he is a liar caused him to get fired. So now the other directionless populace that believed in his lies just follow him on twitter. Fox, the bastion of conservative news doesn't consider him worthy, even for its loyal fan base. Newsmax won't go near him for the same reason.

As for his followers: that tells me they are traitors as they admire the same guy that Russian Govt is often quoting
Thanks for the request but if he’s brought up in this thread I’ll reply.
You really don’t know how the FCC and news networks work and labeling his followers traitors shows me you’re not capable of critical thinking. You have to be deaf and blind not to see things 45 warned about especially the Europeans has and will continue to come true, gee reliance on Russian gas comes to mind. Wait didn’t Europeans especially almighty merkel laugh at him when he said that?
Ah yeh you disagree with someone so they’re automatically traitors……who’s sounding Russian now?

Let that sink in.

Ps you wonder why Americans are fed up funding Ukraine, you’re a perfect example. Agree with me and give me money or you’re a traitor, sounds like zelinsky himself 🙄

Last edited:
You are missing my point, even if you have a minority government you need to make deal on, you still have a what we would normally call "Functioning" government. It's not a functioning government when the President is in one party and the congress is on the other, because you cannot compromise with the opposition party, because they are wielding power not just sit there in the session and decide what they are against. Because you are not going to get any bill thru without the opposition.
You have same thing here when all attempts to form a government fails.

And you can't impeach a president wearing a tan suit lol, Constitution only allow Impeachment of a Public Office for Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
It was a joke…
And it's a lot harder than you think because you would need to employ a special counsel and a congressional inquiry to nominate the charge. And then the House can vote for it, and approved by Senate with super majority.

And SCOTUS do not determine whether or not POTUS can be impeached, they can only rule on whether or not an issue is unconstitutional, they do not hand judgment or opinion on whether someone follow the constitution, in fact, there is a court case that just got rejected by SCOTUS in which a Texan sue to put Trump name off the ballot in 2024 for exactly what you said

SCOTUS have the final say on whether someone should be disqualified due to the 14th amendment.

That SCOTUS made a ruling confirms my point.

It's not close to impossible, again, it's actually quite easy, but as I said, you don't do that because changing on constitution would mean taking people will away from them. As I said, you probably wouldn't know if you are not an American.
I think these lines need proofreading.

Thanks for the request but if he’s brought up in this thread I’ll reply.
You really don’t know how the FCC and news networks work and labeling his followers traitors shows me you’re not capable of critical thinking.

You have to be deaf and blind not to see things 45 warned about especially the Europeans has and will continue to come true, gee reliance on Russian gas comes to mind. Wait didn’t Europeans especially almighty merkel laugh at him when he said that?
Trump did not care about the security of Europe. He simply wanted Europeans to buy US LNG st 4x the price of Russian LNG.
That Europe has reduced its purchase dramatically shows that it was never dependent.
He also wanted Europe to buy US weapons. He had a fit when it was suggested to focus on European weapons.

Ah yeh you disagree with someone so they’re automatically traitors……who’s sounding Russian now?
On some issues - yes.
Let that sink in.

Ps you wonder why Americans are fed up funding Ukraine, you’re a perfect example. Agree with me and give me money or you’re a traitor, sounds like zelinsky himself 🙄
”Americans” really means ”some Americans”.
Those Americans are typically seen in red hats.

LOL where's the Russian winning crowds now?

And thank you Iran too for continuing the war. 😁
we were worried that the EU and USA ran out of ammunition and the war end soon now by the help of our supplied ammunition it can last 1-2 week more

For the russian cheerleaders.

What war goals did russia achieve?
its not important , what is important is that west is busy in Europe and here we are left alone and relation between countries here improved dramatically and many conflict get solved
so let the war continue

Last edited:
Seeing how the tank is not in fire like most russian tanks should tell you about the quality.
2,350 Russian tank losses and you want to gloat over a handful of Leopard losses?

Tank was meant to be a "game-changer" like every other weapon NATO has provided. What happened? They're getting taken out like clockwork. Keep them coming folks.....most EU countries are already speaking off a shortage of supplies as they've sent a shed load to the Clown of Kiev only for him to C0ck up his offensive. Winter is coming and Russia will continue its next attack like a juggernaut all the way to the Dnipero.....or maybe take Odessa. We'll see.

They are setting the battlefield for next operation. It's the same thing they did last year around the same time...
Too bad we couldn't give them Super Cobras the Marine Corps retired recently. Could be helpful as well. Saw the Ukrainians have started to target the Russian power infrastructure so thats a good way to go.

Was shocked how that Russian soldier probably a VDV lived a little bit longer from that direct hit.

Tank was meant to be a "game-changer" like every other weapon NATO has provided. What happened? They're getting taken out like clockwork. Keep them coming folks.....most EU countries are already speaking off a shortage of supplies as they've sent a shed load to the Clown of Kiev only for him to C0ck up his offensive. Winter is coming and Russia will continue its next attack like a juggernaut all the way to the Dnipero.....or maybe take Odessa. We'll see.
Putin did say he wanted Odessa. I hope he tries. Helps Ukrainians hit the ships more.

The one that said tanks are game changers are literally the russian crowds. We just saying that the Leo2 are better than mongoloid produced T-series tanks. Which is an objective truth BTW.

Back
Top Bottom