What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

They are just trolling now arent they hahaha 🤣 .
Hope they keep at ot on multiple border crossings..forcing the russians to spend troops for defence there. (Like UFA has to keep men back in kiev against potential north push from belarrusia)

And i agree with your comment on the counter pushing into russia instead. It could be a real blitzkrieg with how depleted russias border and internal defenses are.

Too bad russia has nuclear deterrence (and given belarrusia nukes too…which would also be an easy target).

They are just trolling now arent they hahaha 🤣 .
Hope they keep at ot on multiple border crossings..forcing the russians to spend troops for defence there. (Like UFA has to keep men back in kiev against potential north push from belarrusia)

And i agree with your comment on the counter pushing into russia instead. It could be a real blitzkrieg with how depleted russias border and internal defenses are.

Too bad russia has nuclear deterrence (and given belarrusia nukes too…which would also be an easy target).

It’s clear this is a shaping operation to draw as many Russian forces from Ukraine as possible.

I dont comment I this thread but this is just so stupid.
I can't believe Russians are so inept. I would rate Indian and Pakistani army way way better than Russia.
1st I had thought they had crappy hardware but even if the hardware is at 60% level of thier hype, the sheer number was enough to make up for it.

I think Russia doesn't do exercise/train enough to have a very good army. I was looking for record if Russia does combined air and army exercises like India does, or number of hours during peace time , only reference I found was that India has way more hours than russia. And it does play critical role during war.

Only good videos I have seen are individual bravery but no company level successful activity. I guess it all comes to how u train during peace time.

Ofcourse Russia will repel this attack but this is so stupid.where are thier attack helicopters, it's inside thier territory lol

Trump sold Javelins to Ukraine for one reason and one reason alone.
He wants to make money for the rich that gives contributions.
I don’t think so. If just to make money then he would approve sales of higher priced stuffs. tanks. planes, helicopters, ships, etc. not cheap things as Javelins.

This war is geting more bizzare as if it is possible, what was the purpose for this incursion into Belgorod border area beside losing dozens of soldiers for gaining some pr points and providing material for trolling memes, really pitifull and sad situation.

Meanwhile the Russian MoD claims all of them were destroyed and are no longer in Belgorod while the exact opposite is happening on various Russian telegram channels.

RuMoD claims more than "70 terrorists, 4 BMPs and 5 pickup trucks were destroyed". To be honest I'm surprised they didn't mention Polish mercenaries for once.
You wanna know the funniest thing about this?

According to various sources, they were just gonna go in, scare the Russians, shoot at a few border guards, and then leave by the end of the day. Basically put pressure to force a Russian redeployment.

That was the plan.

Then the Russian defenses just melted away.

Russian soldiers literally just started to run away.

What these guys did in a day, it took Wagner 8-9 months of work in Bakhmut.

Back
Top Bottom