What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

He wanted to get out and yet he also wanted Ukraine to be weak by playing politics with its aid program. He said he wanted to get out but he waited right till the end of his term to do this and cause a disaster

We can debate the withdrawal for hours but neither of us were privy to the plan and anything the msm reported was most likely a lie.
Sure trump deserves some blame I can accept that but so does joe.
It’s like a cop pulling you over and asking you to step out and a second cop arrives takes over and shoots you in the face.
Who’s to blame for your death the one who initiated the stop or the one who pulled the trigger?

Yes credit to Trump
He approved the sale of Javelins to Ukraine, interestingly, after he met Putin in person. Trump realized Putin is a man he doesn’t trust.
Obama refused weapon delivery to Ukraine because he did not want to anger Russia. What a delusion. That sign of weakness encouraged Putin to start wars in Ukraine, Georgia, Moldavia, Syria, and other theatres.

With javelins Ukraine army didn’t have the means to stop Russia tanks it would have lost the war.
Trump sold Javelins to Ukraine for one reason and one reason alone.
He wants to make money for the rich that gives contributions.

It’d be incredible if those 20 Ukrainian brigades just booked it towards Moscow. Talk about surprise, and I doubt there would be any significant resistance in their path since most of the Russian Army is tied up in Ukraine. It’ll never happen, but it’d probably work. The Russian panic would be legendary.

I wonder where are those much hyped "belgorod territorial defence forces" which were supposed to stop and protect Belgorod from an Ukrainian attack, either they ran away or as the rest were sent to the slaughterhouse in Bakhmut or elsewhere in Ukraine.

Germany was fighting a war with US-led forces on the one hand and Soviet Union on the other hand. The Wehrmacht had to split its resources for both fronts and could not reinforce its military force for the Battle of Kursk in 1943 due to this factor.

View attachment 931222

US was also providing significant military aid to Soviet Union and focused on plugging its military capability gaps including logistics needs (i.e., Lend-Lease Act).

German logistics capability was a lot to be desired in comparison:

This is why Germany lost the war in the end.

@RescueRanger
@PanzerKiel
Germany had to abandon Zitadelle to reinforce Italy, right after they won the battle of Prochorowka.

Either way, long live to the free Belgorod people's republic!

Fwwo5edX0AkAZC2.jpg

This is hilarious.

Ukraine should dispatch a military force to Moscow. Might get lucky. :lol:

Meanwhile the Russian MoD claims all of them were destroyed and are no longer in Belgorod while the exact opposite is happening on various Russian telegram channels.

RuMoD claims more than "70 terrorists, 4 BMPs and 5 pickup trucks were destroyed". To be honest I'm surprised they didn't mention Polish mercenaries for once.

Meanwhile the Russian MoD claims all of them were destroyed and are no longer in Belgorod while the exact opposite is happening on various Russian telegram channels.

RuMoD claims more than "70 terrorists, 4 BMPs and 5 pickup trucks were destroyed". To be honest I'm surprised they didn't mention Polish mercenaries for once.

I have a theory: when victory in Bakhmut was announced, Russian troops in Belgorod took record level of vodka pints and passed out?

I have a theory: when victory in Bakhmut was announced, Russian troops in Belgorod took record level of vodka pints and passed out?

If I was Ukrainian leadership right now, I’d seriously think about sending those 20 brigades to Moscow. It’d catch Russian leadership by complete surprise and Russia is clearly unprepared for it. The only way Russia could escalate would be nuclear, but Russia knows it’s done for if it uses nukes.

Ukraine holds the legal and moral high ground and the stated aim of the operation is the return of all Ukrainian territory. Occupied Russian territory as leverage.

Nuclear risk is real, but the operation would have a good chance at success.

Back
Top Bottom