What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You wanna know the funniest thing about this?

According to various sources, they were just gonna go in, scare the Russians, shoot at a few border guards, and then leave by the end of the day. Basically put pressure to force a Russian redeployment.

That was the plan.

Then the Russian defenses just melted away.

Russian soldiers literally just started to run away.

What these guys did in a day, it took Wagner 8-9 months of work in Bakhmut.

Which is why I’m not convinced Russian lines won’t collapse when Ukraines main offensive begins. A lot of Ukrainian firepower will be focused on a few points on the frontline to breakthrough.

Important!

Borderlands | Ukrainians Crossed Another Big Red Line...The Border Line. Military Summary 2023.05.22

in war there is no such red line

Yes like in Syria. Towns and city looks the same.

Aleppo-desktop.jpg

~
thats what happen when towns become battleground

Last edited:
I dont comment I this thread but this is just so stupid.
I can't believe Russians are so inept. I would rate Indian and Pakistani army way way better than Russia.
1st I had thought they had crappy hardware but even if the hardware is at 60% level of thier hype, the sheer number was enough to make up for it.

I think Russia doesn't do exercise/train enough to have a very good army. I was looking for record if Russia does combined air and army exercises like India does, or number of hours during peace time , only reference I found was that India has way more hours than russia. And it does play critical role during war.

Only good videos I have seen are individual bravery but no company level successful activity. I guess it all comes to how u train during peace time.

Ofcourse Russia will repel this attack but this is so stupid.where are thier attack helicopters, it's inside thier territory lol

It takes extensive training to learn how to operate tanks and infantry together as a well integrated team. After the fall of the Soviet Union the Russians went about 10 years without conducting comprehensive large scale exercises. .
This means an entire generation of officers have risen to positions of leadership that have never manoeuvred forces in the field on a consistent basis or for prolonged periods of time.
That lack of training shows in combat, which is what we are seeing.

This war is geting more bizzare as if it is possible, what was the purpose for this incursion into Belgorod border area beside losing dozens of soldiers for gaining some pr points and providing material for trolling memes, really pitifull and sad situation.
Simple.

Unless russia (where putin cannot lose too much face) constantly wants to suffer such humiliating cross border pr attacks…they will have to pull some troops away from ukraine to actually man the russian borders.

Last edited:
Simple.

Unless russia (where putin cannot lose too much face) constantly wants to suffer such humiliating cross border pr attacks…they will have to pull some troops away from ukraine to actually man the russian borders.
Not really, those incursions do not have potential to divert some front troops to deal with it and does not serve any meaningfull military purpose beside pr stunts like we saw but it costed valuable soldiers lifes and equipment. It is not worth it by my opinion.

Not really, those incursions do not have potential to divert some front troops to deal with it and does not serve any meaningfull military purpose beside pr stunts like we saw but it costed valuable soldiers lifes and equipment. It is not worth it by my opinion.

If this is just an isolated incident then fair enough, but if even some Russians are willing to take up arms against the state, Putin must at least be rattled principally because he could soon be fighting on two fronts. Whereas the Ukrainians have always been very reluctant to enter Russian territory, dissident Russians would have no qualms in operating in their own country, pushing the front line into Russia proper and I doubt that Putin would want to blitz say Belgorod in the same way he's attacked Kyiv and particularly Bakhmut

Back
Top Bottom