What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The secrets of the counteroffensive is revealed and it was all along a hit on Belgorod. All this Russian freedom legion is just a bluff but they are Ukrainians who speak Russian.

This was an audacious move and also one that creates an escalation to a point of no-return. The bravery of Ukraine is risky. I gotta admit that was brave but Russia gonna Russia and go crazy on Ukraine.

Mann all of this just comes off to me as major miscalculation or I could be mistaken. Going into the bears den is just not a wise move and highly escalatory.

Russia is not buying this russian freedom legion narrative and in fact nobody is but they are Ukrainians who crossed over and want to splid the war into Russia. The Kremlin may not react to this restrained
Go crazy how? Seriously they can’t do a darn thing, more to come.

Ww2 and today are different. Also the USSR and the Russian Federation are two different entities.

Even then, the US had to lend vehicles, tanks, weapons and ammo to the Russians for them to even stand a chance against the German forces.

The Russians of today don't have anywhere near the industrial capacity that the USSR had.

Are you talking about the Ukrainian offensive? It hasn't even started yet. They have yet to receive all of the vital systems they need to start their offensive, though they're getting pretty close.

Anyway, considering the RFL and RVC both quickly did on Russian territory in a day which Wagner and the RF took 8-9 months to do in Bakhmut, I think Ukraine is gonna do just fine.

Russian Army Has Received Hundreds of T-90M Tanks Under Surged Production - Reports

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/article/russia-hundreds-t90m-received-surge-production

If I was Ukrainian leadership right now, I’d seriously think about sending those 20 brigades to Moscow. It’d catch Russian leadership by complete surprise and Russia is clearly unprepared for it. The only way Russia could escalate would be nuclear, but Russia knows it’s done for if it uses nukes.

Ukraine holds the legal and moral high ground and the stated aim of the operation is the return of all Ukrainian territory. Occupied Russian territory as leverage.

Nuclear risk is real, but the operation would have a good chance at success.

What would be the risk for Russia if it nukes Ukraine? Just asking as I can't think of any other than economic sanctions, international condemnations etc.

What would be the risk for Russia if it nukes Ukraine? Just asking as I can't think of any other than economic sanctions, international condemnations etc.
Radioactive fallout doesn't care about national borders, there would inevitably be a spillover into Russian territory. Border towns would have to be evacuated, entire areas quarantined. It would be an unmitigated disaster for Russia.

Also, NATO has said that the use of nukes would risk getting them directly involved as nuclear radiation would inevitably go into NATO nations, which is one of the main reasons why Putin hasn't used nukes to win this war.

Germany new weapons package for Ukraine

1684900106571.png

• 110 Leopard 1A5 tanks and ammunition;
  • 20 Marder infantry fighting vehicles and ammunition;
  • 6 IRIS-T SLM air defence systems and missiles;
  • 12 IRIS-T SLS launchers and missiles;
  • 7 TRML-4D radars;
  • 18 Gepard anti-aircraft self-propelled launchers;
  • 26,350 155mm artillery ammunition;
  • 5 Bieber bridge launchers;
  • 71 Vector drones;
  • 121 reconnaissance drones;
  • 10 ground drones;
  • 40 ground radars;
  • 1 Satcom surveillance system;
  • 12 M1070 Oshkosh tractors;
  • 30 tanker trucks;
  • 2,000 portable lighting systems;
  • 13 ambulances;
  • 100 MG5 machine guns;
  • 100 MGW grenade launchers.

Russia’s propaganda goes into overdrive.

Either Russia wins the war, or all people in the world will die, e.i. the world will be annihilated by Russia nukes.

Everybody in Russia that is pro Ukraine stance will be killed.

Zelinskki’s head will be chopped off.

How Russia will rule the world after a won nuclear exchange with the US.

They can’t

The only major source they have for funding china, already draw the line there

if Russia can get away with Nukes they would have done so already…

Germany new weapons package for Ukraine

View attachment 931330

• 110 Leopard 1A5 tanks and ammunition;
  • 20 Marder infantry fighting vehicles and ammunition;
  • 6 IRIS-T SLM air defence systems and missiles;
  • 12 IRIS-T SLS launchers and missiles;
  • 7 TRML-4D radars;
  • 18 Gepard anti-aircraft self-propelled launchers;
  • 26,350 155mm artillery ammunition;
  • 5 Bieber bridge launchers;
  • 71 Vector drones;
  • 121 reconnaissance drones;
  • 10 ground drones;
  • 40 ground radars;
  • 1 Satcom surveillance system;
  • 12 M1070 Oshkosh tractors;
  • 30 tanker trucks;
  • 2,000 portable lighting systems;
  • 13 ambulances;
  • 100 MG5 machine guns;
  • 100 MGW grenade launchers.
FB_IMG_1684867063900.jpg

Reminds me of something I have seen familiar.
Only this time sacrifice goat is not a Muslim ( or so called Muslim)

Russia’s propaganda goes into overdrive.

Either Russia wins the war, or all people in the world will die, e.i. the world will be annihilated by Russia nukes.

Everybody in Russia that is pro Ukraine stance will be killed.

Zelinskki’s head will be chopped off.

How Russia will rule the world after a won nuclear exchange with the US.

FB_IMG_1684867063900.jpg

Posting this picture again as I also makes sense here.
Basically all the major powers are evil.... USA at the top, Russia might be on 2nd position.

If this is just an isolated incident then fair enough, but if even some Russians are willing to take up arms against the state, Putin must at least be rattled principally because he could soon be fighting on two fronts. Whereas the Ukrainians have always been very reluctant to enter Russian territory, dissident Russians would have no qualms in operating in their own country, pushing the front line into Russia proper and I doubt that Putin would want to blitz say Belgorod in the same way he's attacked Kyiv and particularly Bakhmut
That could work only if there is realisticly speaaking big chunk of population in russia interested for regime change and if they are not monitored by state, which i doubt it is case.
No doubt that those fringe russian dissidents are usefull tool for propaganda towards western world but theerecis huge question mark about their actual value for purposes you mentioned. But I suppose it is all part of war time calculations as Ukraina has their own.

Back
Top Bottom