What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

NATO conventional response. Ie NATO Peacekeeper in Ukraine, No Fly Zone and so on.

That's was designed to push Russia either escalate the whole thing or stand down. That's the NATO playbook. You let Russia know you are not playing around after nuke was used, because it has already used. It's no longer a "would they" or "won't they" situation when they have already used the nuke, you will need to assume they will. So you will need to match that with this response, because the next one for Russia is either stand down, or put their nuclear force in maximum readiness.

If Russia stand down, then the situation ends there, if Russia put the nuclear force in full readiness (as in capable to launch) then NATO will initiate what we used to call Full Count, a tally on all Russian nuclear facilities and submarine, locate them and hunt them, again, at this point, nuke has already been used, and this plus the readiness, would mean NATO will go from try to prevent nuclear holocaust to try to minimize damage. What basically happen was, NATO will hit all accountable Russian nuclear asset with a massive air/naval strike.

As for why I can tell you this? Because they (The Russian) already know as we told them after Soviet Union dissolution back in 1991. This response remain unchanged.

My rational head tells me that NATO will stand-down if such an escalation occurs. They will most certainly not go after the Russians conventionally but bring more sanctions on the table and condemn russia severely. NATO won't touch Russia unless NATO feels like it is time to touch them but currently the answer is no.

NATO will only attack Russia offensively on their chosing meaning on their time and place but they won't react to any Nuclear offensive from Russia on Ukraine. If I am being honest NATO would prefer to ambush Russia one day unsuspectingly and there will be alot of elements of surprise.

That is when NATO assumes the world has entered a natural disaster or economical failure so furth and so on this will open a window for NATO to surprise Russia on a day they don't have much to lose meaning on a day where NATO/US is hit with economic crisis and risk of internal failure

Last edited:
My rational head tells me that NATO will stand-down if such an escalation occurs. They will most certainly not go after the Russians conventionally but bring more sanctions on the table and condemn russia severely. NATO won't touch Russia unless NATO feels like it is time to touch them but currently the answer is no.

NATO will only attack Russia offensively on their chosing meaning on their time and place but they won't react to any Nuclear offensive from Russia on Ukraine. If I am being honest NATO would prefer to ambush Russia one day unsuspectingly and there will be alot of elements of surprise.

That is when NATO assumes the world has entered a natural disaster or economical failure so furth and so on this will open a window for NATO to surprise Russia on a day they don't have much to lose meaning on a day where NATO/US is hit with economic crisis and risk of internal failure
It's logically and functionally won't.

Again, you are applying the situation on a basis that Russia WILL NOT use nuclear weapon. That matrix is gone when Russia do indeed use those weapon. Because That means 2 things.

1.) Things must be escalated enough for Russia to disregard any decorum in order for them to use nuclear weapon.
2.) They show their intention and their willingness to use such weapon.

What 1 means that the "red line" is crossed even with NATO staying out of Russian war.
What 2 means that is the option for them.

So, for NATO, the logical response is to respond conventionally, because simply either NATO not get involved, and "hope" for Russia to back down, then they may as well disband NATO. Or they would need to get involved and it either stop there or it escalated beyond that point. Reason 2 means it will ALWAYS be in Russian mind that they can go after country with nuclear weapon, not just threaten to use them, but actually using them. What about if they want to do with Moldova next? How about Mongolia? How about Japan or South Korea next? It will be within Russian option if that had not stop the first time.

B-b-ukraine is only winning on tiktok!!!???

Actually I don't know if - or who at all - it is winning but at least it is a tough battle and Russia's achievements - regardless the occupation of Bakhmut's rumbles - is still rather not impressive.

I think the F-16 is a signal of long term commitment from the West. Letting Russia know where this is heading. There is no doubt in my mind Denmark is going to donate F-16s to Ukraine (in a coalition with other northern european countries), probably this year if they opt for the defensive training only to counter cruise missiles and russian airstrikes inside Ukraine. Denmark do not have any to spare, but its a government decision to be a leading donating country per capita - so they will donate maybe 6 F-16 for starters, and the rest as F-35 replace the F-16. The coalition is probably able to donate 50 F-16s late 2023, if the right countries chip in.
Maybe the ukrainians are fast learners, and the instructor is used to peace time training. But I doubt it could be done much faster. Ukrainian air fields and technicians need an overhaul too in order to operate the F-16.
Norway is becomming part of the F-16 training coalition. Its F-16 fleet recently retired. 32 out of 57 sold to Romania, so maybe ~20 F-16 left in stock to refurbish and donate? I was hoping Norway became part of this, so good news for Ukraine.

Hahahaha Afghans are my children nobody can fight them and Pakistan is thier father

Russian aircrafts are the worst and cheap that's why india buys them and crashes them before war

If they give us su-35 but satan Putin want to send his bitches to Pakistan to play **** football with me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom