What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

>> More cruise missiles being given to Ukraine !!

First 60 out of 450 ukrainians started training +3 weeks ago. Danish news covering former Leopard 1 operators training ukrainians somewhere in Berlin early May said first batch ready early June.
Btw, initially they apparently used 6 Leopard 1 from a tank museum to brush up the former operators before leaving for Berlin.

Last edited:

The fallacy of the Americans losing or NATO losing around 7000 in Afghanistan is the biggest lie ever told and the most intellectually bankrupt lie that has been bought and paraded including said over and over again.

I mean excuse me? Do you take the neutrals or the military enthusiasts to be retarded enough to buy this and for you to sell this figures to grown azz people with a straight face.

Listen this is really simple I understand the US also faked their deaths in Vietnam to avoid public uproar it is part of the gamesmanship and I have nothing against them trying to hustle but it is just not working.

The Afghan Emirate figures are closer to the truth then what the Americans are claiming the IEA claimed approx. 150k allied forces deaths and around 300.000 ANA and ANP casualities thru out the 20 years of conflict. including 500k IEA casualities.

If you understand what war really means and how conventional conflicts work especially when there was skirmish after skirmish on daily basis thru out every mountain hill-top, alley and river sides and villages to towns for almost a quarter of a century then you will get the gist of what I am saying. Pakistan itself lost around 50k and do you think war is wedding or some kind of fantasy party where people in a miraclous ways dodge bullets and turn into Rambo or where they exchange sweets. Casualities are the truth of war and nothing romantic about it.

What the Americans have been doing is pretty simple they have been listing their casualities as overseas accidents and they did this only for these serving within the army whereas the contractors are listed as civilian deaths overseas and we will get their data thru another means.

First lets start with the once in the US army hidden as accidental casualities, suicides etc etc.

the Number is almost around 27.000 casualities from 2001-2021 period. This result is only for these in the army that has been hidden under as something else because they won't admit to 27.000 casualities.

Add that with the US contractors casualities (By law it is not necessary for them to reveal this numbers) but note this numbers come in two groups 1. US contractors aka Mercenaries and 2. Foreign military contractors also Merc.

We start with the US one report claims around 20.000 US deaths overseas between 2001-2021 in weird filmsy scenarios and another report put that number at 100.000 which is on average 5000 us citizens died every year.

Now we get 127.000 American casualities and add that with NATO casualities mostly UK as they were the ones serving there mostly including the foreign contractors which is around 1/4 out of the American casualities which is around 32.000 = which gives us around a total of 159.000 deaths and approx 15% of that died in Iraq which is roughly around 23.000 which leaves us with the remaining 136.000 US forces, US contractors, foreign contractors and other allied contractors excluding the ANA and ANP.

Question is Why the Americans are willing or were willing to go into battles where the casulities is high? It is because they can endure such casualities and they have alot of cannon fodders whereas the Europeans can't endure the same casualities as the Americans because they have alot of filth within their borders in comparison with the Europeans who don't hence the Americans can endure it by getting rid of some of them as cannon fodders.

Last edited:
The fallacy of the Americans losing or NATO losing around 7000 in Afghanistan is the biggest lie ever told and the most intellectually bankrupt lie that has been bought and paraded including said over and over again.

I mean excuse me? Do you take the neutrals or the military enthusiasts to be retarded enough to buy this and for you to sell this figures to grown azz people with a straight face.

Listen this is really simple I understand the US also faked their deaths in Vietnam to avoid public uproar it is part of the gamesmanship and I have nothing against them trying to hustle but it is just not working.

The Afghan Emirate figures are closer to the truth then what the Americans are claiming the IEA claimed approx. 150k allied forces deaths and around 300.000 ANA and ANP casualities thru out the 20 years of conflict. including 500k IEA casualities.

If you understand what war really means and how conventional conflicts work especially when there was skirmish after skirmish on daily basis thru out every mountain hill-top, alley and river sides and villages to towns for almost a quarter of a century then you will get the gist of what I am saying. Pakistan itself lost around 50k and do you think war is wedding or some kind of fantasy party where people in a miraclous ways dodge bullets and turn into Rambo or where they exchange sweets. Casualities are the truth of war and nothing romantic about it.

What the Americans have been doing is pretty simple they have been listing their casualities as overseas accidents and they did this only for these serving within the army whereas the contractors are listed as civilian deaths overseas and we will get their data thru another means.

First lets start with the once in the US army hidden as accidental casualities, suicides etc etc.

the Number is almost around 27.000 casualities from 2001-2021 period. This result is only for these in the army that has been hidden under as something else because they won't admit to 27.000 casualities.

Add that with the US contractors casualities (By law it is not necessary for them to reveal this numbers) but note this numbers come in two groups 1. US contractors aka Mercenaries and 2. Foreign military contractors also Merc.

We start with the US one report claims around 20.000 US deaths overseas between 2001-2021 in weird filmsy scenarios and another report put that number at 100.000 which is on average 5000 us citizens died every year.

Now we get 127.000 American casualities and add that with NATO casualities mostly UK as they were the ones serving there mostly including the foreign contractors which is around 1/4 out of the American casualities which is around 32.000 = which gives us around a total of 159.000 deaths and approx 15% of that died in Iraq which is roughly around 23.000 which leaves us with the remaining 136.000 US forces, US contractors, foreign contractors and other allied contractors excluding the ANA and ANP.

Question is Why the Americans are willing or were willing to go into battles where the casulities is high? It is because they can endure such casualities and they have alot of cannon fodders whereas the Europeans can't endure the same casualities as the Americans because they have alot of filth within their borders in comparison with the Europeans who don't hence the Americans can endure it by getting rid of some of them as cannon fodders.
You are assuming the US had 1.3 million active duty stationed in Afghanistan for 20 years since quoting the 27.000 total deaths as casualties inflicted in Afghanistan?

You are assuming the US had 1.3 million active duty stationed in Afghanistan for 20 years since quoting the 27.000 total deaths as casualties inflicted in Afghanistan?

No.. These were hidden casualities from these active duty personal. They were listed as deaths by other means either suicide or car accident while on duty and not on war zone. To hide the figures and they did something similar in Vietnam

No.. These were hidden casualities from these active duty personal. They were listed as deaths by other means either suicide or car accident while on duty and not on war zone. To hide the figures and they did something similar in Vietnam
Your link lists 26.636 total deaths out of total active duty personel in 2001-2021. These are the proven deaths, meaning all active duty personel have to have served in Afghanistan 20 years straight in order for those ~27.000 to count as Afghanistan casualties. That is clearly not the case.
Do you have any proof of the 100.000 US contractors and the 32.000 mostly UK casualties?
Edit: I spend some time doing some google search, and not a single website came up with a number anywhere near your claimed 100.000 US contractor casualties. Its just something like 2.000 to 5.000 in in Afghanistan and Iraq combined.
Edit: and less than 500 british casualties, armed forces and contractors in Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Even if this figures were real Russia has lost already 100k as minimum but I do understand that this one is more of a conventional conflict which is a bit higher.

I think Russia and both Ukraine will cross the 200k on each side by next year

First 60 out of 450 ukrainians started training +3 weeks ago. Danish news covering former Leopard 1 operators training ukrainians somewhere in Berlin early May said first batch ready early June.
Btw, initially they apparently used 6 Leopard 1 from a tank museum to brush up the former operators before leaving for Berlin.

I had a chance to see a Leopard 1 Tank recently - impressive considering its age.

Back
Top Bottom