What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

View attachment 931337

Reminds me of something I have seen familiar.
Only this time sacrifice goat is not a Muslim ( or so called Muslim)

View attachment 931338
Posting this picture again as I also makes sense here.
Basically all the major powers are evil.... USA at the top, Russia might be on 2nd position.
Lets assume a scenario

2 men, a robber, a rapist storm into your house. They want to kill your son, rape your daughter, deport your wife. They claim half of your house while destroy the second half, you have now the choice:

You run into the kitchen, taking a biggest knife you can find. Then you call the police. Then you call your neighbors to help.

Or you run into your library, looking for a comic book that depicts evil US, or evil mickey mouse or else evil cheese burger.

Your choice

Germany new weapons package for Ukraine

View attachment 931330

• 110 Leopard 1A5 tanks and ammunition;
  • 20 Marder infantry fighting vehicles and ammunition;
  • 6 IRIS-T SLM air defence systems and missiles;
  • 12 IRIS-T SLS launchers and missiles;
  • 7 TRML-4D radars;
  • 18 Gepard anti-aircraft self-propelled launchers;
  • 26,350 155mm artillery ammunition;
  • 5 Bieber bridge launchers;
  • 71 Vector drones;
  • 121 reconnaissance drones;
  • 10 ground drones;
  • 40 ground radars;
  • 1 Satcom surveillance system;
  • 12 M1070 Oshkosh tractors;
  • 30 tanker trucks;
  • 2,000 portable lighting systems;
  • 13 ambulances;
  • 100 MG5 machine guns;
  • 100 MGW grenade launchers.
Wow. Germany is really stepping up their support. They came a long way from just wanting to send a few helmets.

Lets assume a scenario

2 men, a robber, a rapist storm into your house. They want to kill your son, rape your daughter, deport your wife. They claim half of your house while destroy the second half, you have now the choice:

You run into the kitchen, taking a biggest knife you can find. Then you call the police. Then you call your neighbors to help.

Or you run into your library, looking for a comic book that depicts evil US, or evil mickey mouse or else evil cheese burger.

Your choice
You are right in every aspect, except the very initial and basic fact that what prompted the evil to invade another country.
And the example you gave above is not valid everywhere. I said the same thing about another invader doing the same things in the middle east and I was banned to comment for 2 weeks. I only meant justice and equality and not the double standards but I was forced to remain silent.

You are right in every aspect, except the very initial and basic fact that what prompted the evil to invade another country.
And the example you gave above is not valid everywhere. I said the same thing about another invader doing the same things in the middle east and I was banned to comment for 2 weeks. I only meant justice and equality and not the double standards but I was forced to remain silent.
What prompted it is that russia still thinks like a colonialist empire. An empire that went in decay and as such extra dangerous.

I am still wondering why eastern europeans….occupied, starved, betrayed, murdered by the soviets/russians…should suffer another round of russian abuse because of some historic crimes of America/UK…

Russian Forces Recapture Strategic Heights On The Flanks of Bakhmut | Bakhmut Front Update 24/05/23

Lets assume a scenario

Your choice
Are you talking about the choices Palestinians have to make?

lmao russians are desperate this much ?

BTW Russians also posted a video of "killed" free russian legion members but the thing is they didn't show any sign of wounds (and had clean boots) + all free russian legion wear multicam while they weren't.

Reminds me of the Ukrainian staged enerhodar landing to make fun of the Russians and their claims that was republished by so much Russian telegram channels lmao

Last edited:

The Day Before Wagner Left Bakhmut. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.05.24

The secrets of the counteroffensive is revealed and it was all along a hit on Belgorod. All this Russian freedom legion is just a bluff but they are Ukrainians who speak Russian.

This was an audacious move and also one that creates an escalation to a point of no-return. The bravery of Ukraine is risky. I gotta admit that was brave but Russia gonna Russia and go crazy on Ukraine.

Mann all of this just comes off to me as major miscalculation or I could be mistaken. Going into the bears den is just not a wise move and highly escalatory.

Russia is not buying this russian freedom legion narrative and in fact nobody is but they are Ukrainians who crossed over and want to splid the war into Russia. The Kremlin may not react to this restrained
I don't really buy this is an Ukrainian attack.

Because if it does, you are talking about a war between Russia and Ukraine, okay, Kremlin sure, you can fly drone over it, you think it's safe, I can excuse that happened once or twice (actually not, but let's say that it is) That's a border town, if I went to war with my neighbouring country, the first thing I would do is to secure my border. I wouldn't let a fly thru, because that would be a way your enemy raise asymmetric warfare, I use that border to send arms and troop into Russia, and I won't attack border town, I will go after high value target if I can do that, you are talking about Car Bomb in St. Petersburg, you are talking about Suicide Attack in Moscow, you are talking about IED in Vladivostok. I mean, if you let armed Ukrainian roll their tanks into Belogord, you can let literally anything in. They aren't trekking the mountain and carrying what they can carry and sneak into Russia., these "Ukrainian" roll into town in a group of tanks.

On top of that, on the eve of US transfer the right of F-16? With the only limits is they can't use it to target Russia with it. And the first thing Ukrainian do is to go make a cross border raid into Russia? RIGHT............

What would be the risk for Russia if it nukes Ukraine? Just asking as I can't think of any other than economic sanctions, international condemnations etc.
NATO conventional response. Ie NATO Peacekeeper in Ukraine, No Fly Zone and so on.

That's was designed to push Russia either escalate the whole thing or stand down. That's the NATO playbook. You let Russia know you are not playing around after nuke was used, because it has already used. It's no longer a "would they" or "won't they" situation when they have already used the nuke, you will need to assume they will. So you will need to match that with this response, because the next one for Russia is either stand down, or put their nuclear force in maximum readiness.

If Russia stand down, then the situation ends there, if Russia put the nuclear force in full readiness (as in capable to launch) then NATO will initiate what we used to call Full Count, a tally on all Russian nuclear facilities and submarine, locate them and hunt them, again, at this point, nuke has already been used, and this plus the readiness, would mean NATO will go from try to prevent nuclear holocaust to try to minimize damage. What basically happen was, NATO will hit all accountable Russian nuclear asset with a massive air/naval strike.

As for why I can tell you this? Because they (The Russian) already know as we told them after Soviet Union dissolution back in 1991. This response remain unchanged.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom