What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I dont agree with the last one. Biden is an old school polite politician versus Trump behaving as if a meeting amoung allies was a business meeting where he had to come out on top - everytime. He clearly had an issue with Europe, and politicians here seemed to prefere he stayed away.
I can’t disagree, he wants to be the leader we can see that the way he pushes euro politicians around. I can’t say I disagree though as Europe has been taking advantage of America (at least financially) for decades.
Again good discussion better than the “we have a trumpet here”. I have news for those that think that way, the majority of if not 50% of Americans could care less about Europe’s problems.

I agree Trump will jeopardize US overseas security in a big way.. even on a local level example he almost caused a civil war in the US who had to deploy the army into DC

The deep state won't allow him to return
Lol the only thing you got right is “the deep state part”
The only civil war was the well coordinated and financed blm bs

People should all be thanking President TRUMP for Ukraine even still existing. Without the Javelins Trump sent them Ukraine would already be no more. Ukraine BEGGED Obama/Biden for them and they refused. Trump sent them Javlelins and other weapons when he became president, the very weapons they used to impeach him over withholding even though he got them for them in the first place. That's how unhinged Democrats are. Guess what Biden did when he became president? Stop the shipments of weapons. Without those Trump missiles to stop Russian tanks this war would have been over already with Ukraine wiped out. So thank you Trump. Trump sanctioned the Russian pipeline and told the EU to stop buying their gas and funding their military. Biden promptly lifted those sanctions. Easy to see who the real Putin puppet is, eh? But 10% for the Big Guy is all that mattered to Sniffer Joe

People should all be thanking President TRUMP for Ukraine even still existing. Without the Javelins Trump sent them Ukraine would already be no more. Ukraine BEGGED Obama/Biden for them and they refused. Trump sent them Javlelins and other weapons when he became president, the very weapons they used to impeach him over withholding even though he got them for them in the first place. That's how unhinged Democrats are. Guess what Biden did when he became president? Stop the shipments of weapons. Without those Trump missiles to stop Russian tanks this war would have been over already with Ukraine wiped out. So thank you Trump. Trump sanctioned the Russian pipeline and told the EU to stop buying their gas and funding their military. Biden promptly lifted those sanctions. Easy to see who the real Putin puppet is, eh? But 10% for the Big Guy is all that mattered to Sniffer Joe
Hey at least we have one person on this forum up to date 👍🏿
Btw that because the only deep staters are Biden/Obama oh and half of congress

Why doesn’t Z post about all the members of congress kids who are on boards of companies in Ukraine and likewise? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Hey at least we have one person on this forum up to date 👍🏿
Btw that because the only deep staters are Biden/Obama oh and half of congress

Why doesn’t Z post about all the members of congress kids who are on boards of companies in Ukraine and likewise? 🤷‍♂️

Can you imagine if this had been Trumps son instead.of scandal hit Hunter Biden lol! The hypocrisy of the mainstream media is appalling. They do not even hide it anymore.

You Americans should ask reparations from every idiot that voted for Biden.and Harris

Can you imagine if this had been Trumps son instead.of scandal hit Hunter Biden lol! The hypocrisy of the mainstream media is appalling. They do not even hide it anymore.

You Americans should ask reparations from every idiot that voted for Biden.and Harris
All I can say is there are millions of idiots, however he didn’t win the election fairly. I won’t get into that since this is an Ukraine thread.

They went to hold a referendum. Did the russians actually ever mention any red lines? I think they are mostly mentioned by western media.
Multiple times actually. They even threatened military action if Ukraine got outside help.

@LeGenD @RescueRanger

Excuse me while I troll a bit...

RDT_20230522_2219235875226194773685498.png
RDT_20230522_2224493753826212363324098.png
RDT_20230522_2221562668670716653392729.png
RDT_20230522_2224328465190765448976844.png

Courtesy of r/NonCredibleDefense on reddit.

View attachment 931119

Europe is fked
Can anyone explain this video ?
That's not how depleted uranium ammo works. This is retarded, and useless fear mongering.

Last edited:
History reminds us :
Napolean defeated when he tried to invade Moscow back in the day 250 years ago.

No , it was 211 years ago . And it is a stupid comparrison cause it is where the french that invaded Russia. Here Russia is the invader.

A man stands on the ruin of a city he just helped oblitirate .

There is hardly a house left standing , and he takes a picture , as if there is something here to be proud of.

~

Last edited:
The incursion into Belgorod will backfire on Ukraine big time..

Ukrainian forces noticed that Russia had fortified everything of the long line hence decided to make an incursion into Belgorod, Inside Russia..
And after this Russians will not spare the Ukrainians and punish them: tank columns all the way to Kyiev and daily missile strikes. Oh wait... thats already happened or happening. What do the Ukrainians have to lose?

Trump mishandled...?

Afghanistan was mishandled when that Biden retard left it, when Trump was there he was MOABing the sand monkeys and Taliban didn't dare to act up.

The worst of COVID was during Biden's cadency, Biden just capitalized on the crisis and did nothing to improve it.
This is what happens when you subscribe to Twitter verse with half the information. The path to exit and timelines were initiated by Trump in direct engagement with Taliban in Doha a year prior to the point that John Bolton, the National Security Adviser resigned. The negotiated end to hostilities were in motion already with an agreed timeline that military executed. Thats no excuse for the debacle that followed in the withdrawal as it should have been no surprise.

Afghanistan is both landlocked and underdeveloped as a society. US was trying to rebuild Afghanistan in line with first world principles such as democracy and having a conventional military force. This was never going to work and Americans wasted billions of dollars on this stupid plan. It is not possible to transform Afghanistan into a democratic society.

US could simply hand over Afghanistan to Northern Alliance and provide necessary funds to it for governance and create an army instead. Point is to let the LOCALS decide HOW to rule and rebuild the country. And funds should be provided according to the needs of the people in the region. You do not go around showering dollars on warlords and expect good governance from them with this approach - too much wealth corrupts people instead.

Put your energy on HOW to deal with terrorists in the region instead.

US had GOOD strategy for its Operation Inherent Resolve in Iraq and Syria, however. This is COIN masterpiece.

2.3 Trillion USD

Reason? US was trying to rebuild Afghanistan in line with first world principles such as democracy and having a conventional military force. Completely unnecessary as noted above.
You are right about Afghanistan. At one point there was more money going in to keep the military alive that the $s were close to what Israel gets. It was the neo-con wet dream to redraw the map of South Asia so money was no object, till they realized that it takes more than money to redraw the map.

Last edited:
Funny trump was against this, it was the previous administrations and particularly democrats that want to change the world and spread woke bs
Trump wanted to simply get out in an orderly fashion

If you want to know what trump stood for watch his speeches or his debates. These old links that keep getting posted have been debunked and as we know the msm specifically left leaning networks are nothing but lies. I literally can’t watch cnn for more than a minute without laughing because is so fake it’s obviously, those willing to do some critical thinking and not just drink the look aid ala a guy who starts with a Z
He wanted to get out and yet he also wanted Ukraine to be weak by playing politics with its aid program. He said he wanted to get out but he waited right till the end of his term to do this and cause a disaster

What's preferable to EU is secondary or may not be on list of priorities for people of USA.
Democracy in USA and most of Europe (specially UK) is a joke.
Why do you care? You don't live in any country nor would you ever be allowed. Why don't you celebrate the Modi persona obsessed democracy that has no room for minorities, journalists and acting like Chinese Govt to minorities and journalists. Thats the joke you live in. Worry about where you live.

Back
Top Bottom