What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You cannot win in Afghanistan unless you are prepared to completely and utterly destroy the enemy, which means killing ALL the Taliban and taking action against anyone giving them aid; if you aren't prepared to do that then you either commit to a permanent massive "police" action to keep the nasties under some sort of control and accept that you are going to suffer casualties, or you leave the place entirely alone and stop fiddling with it

Afghanistan is both landlocked and underdeveloped as a society. US was trying to rebuild Afghanistan in line with first world principles such as democracy and having a conventional military force. This was never going to work and Americans wasted billions of dollars on this stupid plan. It is not possible to transform Afghanistan into a democratic society.

US could simply hand over Afghanistan to Northern Alliance and provide necessary funds to it for governance and create an army instead. Point is to let the LOCALS decide HOW to rule and rebuild the country. And funds should be provided according to the needs of the people in the region. You do not go around showering dollars on warlords and expect good governance from them with this approach - too much wealth corrupts people instead.

Put your energy on HOW to deal with terrorists in the region instead.

US had GOOD strategy for its Operation Inherent Resolve in Iraq and Syria, however. This is COIN masterpiece.

It was trump who signed with them peace agreement not Biden.. Afghanistan could have bankrupt The US eventully. It cost 20 trillion usd it was not feasible anymore..

2.3 Trillion USD

Reason? US was trying to rebuild Afghanistan in line with first world principles such as democracy and having a conventional military force. Completely unnecessary as noted above.

Some chatter on twitter about explosions in Sevastopol, then nothing in updates.

Much ado about nothing. Or is there more news on this.

@ZeGerman

Here is your "ally" Trump:

Trump wants to import the Russian style crackdown on opposition that Russia has.

Trumpers that Push the Big Lie are known liars and are a danger to Europe because of the pro-Russia MAGA agenda.

The USA cia deepstate circles the wagons around Trump.

Last edited:
Utterly false I didn’t even get past your first sentence. Even the msm has had to admit it.
What’s with your hard on over trump you post the same bs over and over and over?

Oh and trump requested the national guard and it was denied. You’re the only one without any brain cells (your words)
Election time!
Propaganda on steroids!

It just doesnt make sense to us outside the US why you chose to elect someone like Trump. Out of a population of 350 mio, and he gets to lead. I definitely wouldnt want to work for him, cant say what it is like to have president. But it is for the americans to decide. Trump was acting unpredictable and was regarded a novice on foreign affairs. It stirred the pot and made everybody nervous.
Totally understandable. I can only say he is far more popular than the msm or liberals will admit and why is that, because he put the country first. Unpredictable yes, novice sure but he got more accomplished in 4 years than I’ve seen any president accomplish. Further his appeal was because he did what he said he was going to do and that was a first for any politician. I’ll just end by saying you need someone like trump that is able to be tough, joe, Obama, etc are/we’re just window dressing, you know they aren’t calling the shots.

Trump is leading the polls?
Why? This clown of a president tarnished the office with his scandals.
Alienated many allies.
Was easily swayed by compliments from Kim and Putin.
Mishandled Afghanistan, mishandled covid.

On the other hand…the democrats are pushing a ancient mummy to run again…i have no clue why they keep hanging on to these ancients instead of some rising fresh politician.

Ontopic:

Yes he is leading in just about every pole, not surprising at all.
Can’t knock a man for wanting to have dialog with Kim and Putin, we see what the alternative is now in Ukraine, death and destruction.
Most of so called scandals are made up bs, again I’ll point to the Durham report which shows our friend posting about Russia republicans etc is bs, most of the negative coverage was proven to be false

Trump mishandled...?

Afghanistan was mishandled when that Biden retard left it, when Trump was there he was MOABing the sand monkeys and Taliban didn't dare to act up.

The worst of COVID was during Biden's cadency, Biden just capitalized on the crisis and did nothing to improve it.
Preach brother, I see someone gave you a negative rating, guess they can’t handle the truth or maybe work for one of the corrupt three letter agencies.

It was trump who signed with them peace agreement not Biden.. Afghanistan could have bankrupt The US eventully. It cost 20 trillion usd it was not feasible anymore..
And trump wanted to leave, not just pull out and let everything implode. Lots of uninformed people on this forum

Last edited:
It just doesnt make sense to us outside the US why you chose to elect someone like Trump. Out of a population of 350 mio, and he gets to lead. I definitely wouldnt want to work for him, cant say what it is like to have president. But it is for the americans to decide. Trump was acting unpredictable and was regarded a novice on foreign affairs. It stirred the pot and made everybody nervous.
Same applies to Biden and his woke comrades!

Seriously, they get to elect between Trump, Hilary, Biden, Kamala!

I am simply the messenger that is saying the what everybody else is saying:

In a recorded video the following day, President Donald Trump claimed that he “immediately deployed the National Guard and federal law enforcement to secure the building and expel the intruders.” But Trump’s claim that he acted quickly is contradicted by news reports citing unnamed sources who say the president initially resisted efforts to bring in the National Guard at the outset of the Capitol riot.

The New York Times, citing unnamed Defense Department officials, said it was Vice President Mike Pence, not Trump, who approved deployment of the D.C. National Guard that afternoon. The Times also cited a “person with knowledge of the events” who said Trump “initially rebuffed and resisted requests to mobilize the National Guard “and that the “mobilization was initiated with the help of Pat A. Cipollone, the White House counsel, among other officials.”

CNN also reported that Trump “initially resisted” deploying the guard, according to an unnamed “source familiar” with the decision to call in the National Guard. Neither report says how long Trump may have resisted the call — minutes, hours? — whether that led to any appreciable delay in activating the guard, or whether an earlier deployment could have averted the worst of the violence.

Fact the Trump coup team placed many limitations on the DCNG days before the coup. Then Trump lies about "immediately deployed the National Guard and federal law enforcement to secure the building and expel the intruders.” , when it was other officials that first approved it.
Seriously you’re using fact check?
Read the Durham report all your bs fake narrative was proven false or keep posting shit from ‘21 lol
I’ll say it again since you seem not to comprehend, you bs was proven false, but keep posting old links it’s hilarious af

Last edited:
Afghanistan is both landlocked and underdeveloped as a society. US was trying to rebuild Afghanistan in line with first world principles such as democracy and having a conventional military force. This was never going to work and Americans wasted billions of dollars on this stupid plan. It is not possible to transform Afghanistan into a democratic society.

US could simply hand over Afghanistan to Northern Alliance and provide necessary funds to it for governance and create an army instead. Point is to let the LOCALS decide HOW to rule and rebuild the country. And funds should be provided according to the needs of the people in the region. You do not go around showering dollars on warlords and expect good governance from them with this approach - too much wealth corrupts people instead.

Put your energy on HOW to deal with terrorists in the region instead.

US had GOOD strategy for its Operation Inherent Resolve in Iraq and Syria, however. This is COIN masterpiece.
Funny trump was against this, it was the previous administrations and particularly democrats that want to change the world and spread woke bs
Trump wanted to simply get out in an orderly fashion

If you want to know what trump stood for watch his speeches or his debates. These old links that keep getting posted have been debunked and as we know the msm specifically left leaning networks are nothing but lies. I literally can’t watch cnn for more than a minute without laughing because is so fake it’s obviously, those willing to do some critical thinking and not just drink the look aid ala a guy who starts with a Z

Last edited:
Funny trump was against this, it was the previous administrations and particularly democrats that want to change the world and spread woke bs
Trump wanted to simply get out in an orderly fashion
Biden may is a vegetable!
What's was wrong with military brass? They could have planned proper and orderly exit. They knew the target exit date, why were they waiting till last minute and screw up things?

Important!

Borderlands | Ukrainians Crossed Another Big Red Line...The Border Line. Military Summary 2023.05.22

Biden may is a vegetable!
What's was wrong with military brass? They could have planned proper and orderly exit. They knew the target exit date, why were they waiting till last minute and screw up things?
Well lots of the brass with experience has either left or been replaced under joe. I agree he is a vegetable and a rotten one at that.
Anyone who thinks joe is capable of even getting a scoop of ice cream by himself is delusional or just hate trump so much they can’t see the trees

Important!

Borderlands | Ukrainians Crossed Another Big Red Line...The Border Line. Military Summary 2023.05.22

Apparently it was Russian volunteers, not Ukrainian military that crossed into Russian territory.

Anyway, Russian red lines are a joke.

Totally understandable. I can only say he is far more popular than the msm or liberals will admit and why is that, because he put the country first. Unpredictable yes, novice sure but he got more accomplished in 4 years than I’ve seen any president accomplish. Further his appeal was because he did what he said he was going to do and that was a first for any politician. I’ll just end by saying you need someone like trump that is able to be tough, joe, Obama, etc are/we’re just window dressing, you know they aren’t calling the shots.
I agree with you that you need someone to be tough given the status the US enjoy around the globe, but this person also need to be rational. Had Trump had a second term chances are the NATO alliance wouldve crumbled, and we would all be back to isolationism while every authoritarian state would thrive in this chaos. Like it or not, but the US chose to garantee security to Europe for its own benefit. Nothing really prevents european countries from becomming a combined military power house as such, just without a purpose other than telling Russia to back off. I have my doubts the US really would want a Europe not depending on the US nuclear umbrella.

Back
Top Bottom