What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

“Special operation”. “We will be sipping vodka in Kyiv by Christmas” “January will be our month” “drones will pave the way” “Russian military number 1” “General savage will save us”.

BB225F98-A7B2-440B-A1A5-5AE9639486E6.jpeg

Yes, we all know from Iraq.

you mean how white countries use it on non-white countries? YEs we know! dont genocide anybody and just fight fair! unless NATO is getting desperate because it knows Ukraine is surely losing...
technically western countries give it to non-white countries (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel) to bomb other non-white countries (Yemen, Palestine).

The EU tightens the screw on Putin’s neck. Next sanctions package will further punish Russia for the war of aggression against Ukraine. Russia will become a failed state like Venezuela, Sri Lanka or Cuba. The last loophole will be closed. Beginning next month Turkey begins imposing sanctions on Russia. Now the only door for Russia to import western goods is via China.
Just a matter of time the west will put the screw on China’s neck too.

When US and Europe decides to defund this war, its over in this form. But that it evolves to a different type of no wholese barred lighter insurgency action: death by a thousand cuts. In some respect that war is going to be harder to fight for Russia. The occupier loses by not winning. The insurgent wins by keeping status quo and not losing.

Ultimately thats the lever the US has to force a negotiated settlement when it feels its time.

Bolded part. I have thought about that. Agreed. And I had said above probably many times: Russia is not going to come out ahead from this war. Russia already had demographic challenges and whatever good Russia has been able to accomplish in the last 2 decades or so, have been because a 'once in a century'' guy like Putin came to power after weaklings like Yeltsin and Medvedev.

Until this war. Russia could have played a second-fiddle to the Washington hegemony. American world order is driven by corporate interests. It is not driven by the old-world colonialism of occupation and subjugation. Corporations would have exploited Russian resources--which was a cherished goal for decades--but Russians would not be deprived of their sovereignty and culture. There are already examples of 'pax Americana' in a 'symbiotic' relationship, such as Japan, the EU.

I have said above despite my hatred of the NeoCons. Truth lies somewhere in between.

Why would I give you a negative rating for contradicting me. If I give thembout, they're almost exclusively for insulting people (usually others rather than myself).

Read up on what depleted uranium is first before commenting.

Well, you did. On this post of mine. For exposing your lies.

What you think who you are?

"This time, I'll let you go. Next time, I'll give negative ratings, and contact mods for your lies."

Hahahaha, well sunnyboy, gogogogo run to the @mods. You proven lied. Trump send more Troops all over the world - you said "no" - and trump is a warmonger - assassinating high ranking millitary or government persons of an other country without having war is warmongering - you said "no". What you do here is mimimimimi or as in german social media its called "Raabääääähhhh".

And now i set you - and you are the first person i do this - on the ignore list.

And for depleted uran: there are already so many studies out there about, you should read some of them....

“Special operation”. “We will be sipping vodka in Kyiv by Christmas” “January will be our month” “drones will pave the way” “Russian military number 1” “General savage will save us”.

View attachment 921770
To be fair, the Russian didn't specify which March they are going to be sipping Volka in Kyiv and which January will be their month........

And the thing is, it is getting closer by date for my first wrong prediction on this war. I thought Bakhmut is going to fall in April...

Well, you did. On this post of mine. For exposing your lies.

And for depleted uran: there are already so many studies out there about, you should read some of them....
Lies? You literally just proved my point. You were literally using insults and acting like a petulant child.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom