What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

China expels US Navy destroyer USS Milius sailing near Paracel Islands

China_expels_US_Navy_destroyer_USS_Milius_sailing_near_Paracel_Islands.jpg

https://www.navyrecognition.com/index.php/naval-news/naval-news-archive/2023/march/12960-china-expels-us-navy-destroyer-uss-milius-sailing-near-paracel-islands.html

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/chinas-military-says-us-warship-illegally-entered-waters-south-china-sea-2023-03-23/

The US Navy denies..

https://news.usni.org/2023/03/23/u-...as-expelled-from-south-china-sea-island-chain

So you don't know either.

Cool, you could have just said that instead of posting a stupid tweet by a rando who retweets Russian propaganda and racist comments.

Well, i know "a little bit" about uran. But for the effects of the radiation on human and their cell division, i informed myself through studies what where made over the last 70 years. Or why do you think some think that the waste of nuclear plants is a problem for humans and cant put into corn flakes as additional flavor?

Do a search at google! Rise your wisdom! And give me a negative rating again cause i contradict you again :lol:

Well, i know "a little bit" about uran. But for the effects of the radiation on human and their cell division, i informed myself through studies what where made over the last 70 years. Or why do you think some think that the waste of nuclear plants is a problem for humans and cant put into corn flakes as additional flavor?

Do a search at google! Rise your wisdom! And give me a negative rating again cause i contradict you again :lol:
Why would I give you a negative rating for contradicting me. If I give thembout, they're almost exclusively for insulting people (usually others rather than myself).

Why would I give you a negative rating for contradicting me. If I give thembout, they're almost exclusively for insulting people (usually others rather than myself).
Read up on what depleted uranium is first before commenting.

Reading your 'Tilism e Hoshruba' posts here had already already started to give me headaches many months ago and now they are migraines!

"First of all, if you call 1997 Tajik war, 1999 Chechen War, 2004 Azerbakia War, 2008 Georgian War are "being Humble" that only mean you have a weird meaning of what is considered Humble." What are you rambling about?? Mere referencing to wars decades before this war? How about more recent developments like Russia's increasing integration with Europe until the events of 2014?? And John Bolton??!! The guy is the more hated in America by both Right and Left than anyone else I know of!!!

Please listen and listen for once and all: The moment America decides to defund this war, this war will be over. Your Johnson Poodle as did other NATO members packed up even before Americans left Afghanistan in August 2021. Do you EVER pay attention to events or power of nations--or lack of power??
When US and Europe decides to defund this war, its over in this form. But that it evolves to a different type of no wholese barred lighter insurgency action: death by a thousand cuts. In some respect that war is going to be harder to fight for Russia. The occupier loses by not winning. The insurgent wins by keeping status quo and not losing.

Ultimately thats the lever the US has to force a negotiated settlement when it feels its time.

Republican won the electoral college don't know what are you talking about.
They control the house

War will end when USA citizens say no more. And it's coming soon

Neither ukriane can fight without USA assistance nor Europeans are ready to even shell out a penny for war.
As they say hope is not a strategy. The prior war (Iraq, Afghanistan) lasted about 20 years with plenty more $s spent and from American perspective own soldiers fighting/killed/wounded. The idea that a war costs fraction of a fraction, with no American loss of life, I don't think even registers. Most don't even know there is a war going on and every now then Desantis will bring up the issue. I wouldn't count on the alertness of american electrate on this war (regardless of what you hear on Tucker)

Biden can win? It raises questions about Americans heard mentality!
get some one better he is bit too old for his age. Give him a break.
Herd mentality from a guy whose country keeps voting for Modi election after election? ALl democracies are subject to herd mentality. Americans will likely vote for Biden same reason Indians vote for Modi: the alternative is not acceptable to them.

He wasn’t beaten and there’s no evidence of that stop lying
There’s a reason I haven’t engaged further, I don’t deal with liars.
If you truly believe that crap I feel sorry for your weak mind 😞
How’s the economy?
Tucker the biggest propgandists (to use your term) is Tucker: discovery in court room case revealed he himself was angry at the riots. You are taking this off topic. Go create another thread if you love the protestors, and we will join you there

Back
Top Bottom