What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Nonsense. Cluster bombs are very effective for large area bombardment. Aerial bombers don’t need to be precise they just drop on certain areas then those hundreds of small bombs do the rest. We will see if Russians in trenches are immune against cluster bombs. I am not from military, from engineering perspective I don’t think they will survive if bombs no matter small or big drop on their heads.

Only Russia operates thermobaric. Good tip, who knows, the West makes similar weapons and deliver thermobaric to Ukraine.
the cluster munition no matter how much bomblet you pack inside tends to spread. it come out into how many shrapnel go inside trench and how spread inside it. a thermobaric solution is more effective dealing with the problem.

Russian don't have soldiers just rapist & criminals in uniform.

Now this is an epic burn. Not as epic as watching Russian being burned alive but still very good.
as long as they wear uniform, legally they are soldier. if you claim they are rapist, then you must prove it in court on one-by-one base. the video posted don't show any wrongdoing on Russian soldier, but the Ukrainian drone operator commit a war crime.

So you don't know either.

Cool, you could have just said that instead of posting a stupid tweet by a rando who retweets Russian propaganda and racist comments.
the statstics about birth defects in southern part of iraq showed a sharp increase

Last edited:
American occupiers in syria just ate a drone. 1 occupying terrorist dead, 5 wounded.

imagine a country who has 0 respect for anybodies soverignty. Literally is stealing the resources of the syrian people from under their feet with shamelessness the world hasnt seen since the 19th century.

This is the entity thats screaming and ripping their a-holes about ukraines supposed sovereignty. An entity that has been with russia for most of its existence.

One day in the future someone will take an honest assesment and look. and be absolutely shocked by how effective western propaganda is on the dumb masses. They can literally tell you a man is a woman and a woman is a man, and their people would gobble it up either wilingly or under duress.

NATO is an evil empire the world needs to crush once and for all

American occupiers in syria just ate a drone. 1 occupying terrorist dead, 5 wounded.

imagine a country who has 0 respect for anybodies soverignty. Literally is stealing the resources of the syrian people from under their feet with shamelessness the world hasnt seen since the 19th century.

This is the entity thats screaming and ripping their a-holes about ukraines supposed sovereignty. An entity that has been with russia for most of its existence.

One day in the future someone will take an honest assesment and look. and be absolutely shocked by how effective western propaganda is on the dumb masses. They can literally tell you a man is a woman and a woman is a man, and their people would gobble it up either wilingly or under duress.

I think Americans waste more resources standing at Syria than anything that they could steal there.

If they are there is due to other reasons than stealing.

I think Americans waste more resources standing at Syria than anything that they could steal there.

If they are there is due to other reasons than stealing.

When the americans invaded iraq. for a long period of time the iraqi oil fields were pumping out oil with 0 accountability. Anybody on the ground with weapons and connections would become a millionaire/billionaire instantly..

it was an absolute free for all

the iraqi government estimates around 150 billion dollars was stolen this way. There are literally pictures of american troops looting iraqi gold

There are many parasites and cheneys and bush's getting rich on these wars. they could care less about the 18 year old farm boy getting mutilated by an IED.

syrian theft is more of the same. there is no question there are lots of american commanders and cia rats on the ground taking a cut.

The americans are modern day pirates with nukes and propaganda

why was putin named man of the year 2015 in lssrael? because he supports syria? besides Assad and his wife were educated in the UK., his father was helped into power by the CIA.

the statstics about birth defects in southern part of iraq showed a sharp increase

Yes, the dust of DU kills people

the cluster munition no matter how much bomblet you pack inside tends to spread. it come out into how many shrapnel go inside trench and how spread inside it. a thermobaric solution is more effective dealing with the problem.

as long as they wear uniform, legally they are soldier. if you claim they are rapist, then you must prove it in court on one-by-one base. the video posted don't show any wrongdoing on Russian soldier, but the Ukrainian drone operator commit a war crime.

Why talking of Ukraine using thermobaric when Ukraine hasn’t it at all? Lets focus on things Ukraine has and will have to kick the Russians out of the trenches.

To be fair, the Russian didn't specify which March they are going to be sipping Volka in Kyiv and which January will be their month........

And the thing is, it is getting closer by date for my first wrong prediction on this war. I thought Bakhmut is going to fall in April...
You have to hand it to the Russians only Russian leadership can be this inept.

Yes, the dust of DU kills people

There have been anecdotal reports

There I fixed it for you.

Also I got mine from the UN:

The United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR) continues to review the latest information in scientific literature on the effects on humans of internal exposure due to inhalation or ingestion of uranium, including DU. UNSCEAR has concluded that no clinically significant pathology related to radiation exposure to depleted uranium was found (See A/71/139).

In studies in which the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) was involved, the resulting radiological risk to the public and the environment was not significant in situations where depleted uranium is observed in the form of localized contamination of the environment by small particles resulting from the impacts.

My rebuttal.

Watch as the brave rusky defends crimea now.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom