What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

UNCONFIRMED ; There are Telegram post saying Russia had retreated from Lyman. Ukrainian are expect to take it within the next 24 hours.

Well, treat it with a pinch of salt as I have seen post like this since the 2nd or 3rd days of the Kharkiv Offensive.

People like you vote for monsters like putin and viktor orban. So indeed you are just another seytan with your nato war mongering
lol, you are not making any sense. If I am Warmongering NATO, I wouldn't vote for neither Putin or Viktor Orban. That's the idea exactly opposite on what I stand for, it's like to tell a Republican to vote for Biden.

Dude, I am not going to talk to you anymore, this is just a serious waste of time.

Wagner has been “advancing” to Bakhmut since July :disagree:

Meanwhile, Russias lines are about to collapse in northern Luhansk.

Next year when war starts the trend will shift again with Russia taking Donetsk. Russia has 4 times the population of Ukraine. And now with state of war and war economy for every artillery round the US can make, Russia makes 10 times that many.

Wagner has been “advancing” to Bakhmut since July :disagree:

Meanwhile, Russias lines are about to collapse in northern Luhansk.
Exactly. I was just wondering when we were told Russia was about to take Bakhmut. Seems like weeks ago the pro-russians were claiming the russians were at the center of the city.

Back
Top Bottom