What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

If they want their girls to fight in their underwear, that's their choice.......

Maybe if there where more of those running around there will be less fighting.

Make love not war,

~

Last edited:
Shades of Soviet’s in WW2. Untrained kids , with one rifle between four of them sent to fight Only this time they are not defending the motherland

Was not sure about this clip because i was wondering who leaked the arrest part.

But it was confirmed that :

Gunman detained after shooting at Russian draft office in Siberia

~

if Russians used tactical nukes what America do is force all others to do more sanctions and do isolation on Russians they cant do any kinetic attack on Russia if USA directly attack Russia then its start of world war 3, do you really think after hitting Russian targets Russia will sit there and suck up their looses ?
yeah I cants seee russia having its forces obliterated in a NATO strike and taking it on the chin. It would bomb all nato bases in europe come what may.
I think the MAIN reason why the Euros were so willing to trust Russia is because overall, everyone was tired of the Cold War.
europe was hoping russia would become one of them, to use against muslims and china later. They didnt predict Russias imperial ambitions.

LOL I was reading a fun comment in a Dutch news section. The article was explaining how the Dutch government is going to give more weapons to Ukraine and apply more sanctions against Russia. One of the commentators said the most sanctioned group are the people in European capitals who are paying the price at the gas station and at home with gas/electricity bills.

The European citizens have really started feeling the pinch now since Russia turned off the tap. The government is already pleading to the people to conserve energy at homes despite a harsh winter.

OMG! That is great news for Ukraine :cheers:

What difference will these billions make? I predict that Ukraine is only able to keep it at a stalemate at best. That too with heavy economic and military support from the US/NATO.

Last edited:
In the end, and not too long from now, Murica will be absolutely irrelevant .

Few countries fear the sanctions of a toothless power on verge of bankruptcy and likely to implode into internal civil war.

US$ might be 1 yen to the dollar.

AND MOST OF ALL, THE WORLD KNOW WORDS OF MURICA CANNOT BE TRUSTED OR RELIED ON.
THAT NOT JUST POMPEO, ALL MURICANS TELL LIES AND CHEAT AND STEAL

View attachment 882700

monkey-rofl.gif
You’re a moron

Back
Top Bottom