What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That is what you think. The Russians obviously have plans that they won't share with you.

Russia still holds significant amount of Ukrainian territory that they have annexed.
What plan? Running faster than Ukraine artillery? Ok Putin’s invasion army holds 15 percent. That becomes less and less.

Fhgdh_yagAAsHo-.jpg

The Russian weaklings just ran away from Kherson I would not say they won. Stalin would never allow such a humiliating retreat.
I wouldn't call the ordinary Russian a weakling.
Was always tough as nail.

Bad leadership (politically)
Corruption
Wrong doctrine
Give ordinary Russians (hard life circumstances but higher IQ than most people who live under such conditions) and western military leadership and equipment and Ukraine would be conquered in 8-16 weeks.
Good for the Western block is, that it isn't the case and the Russians aren't playing their cards good.

Hm, Americans told Germans 1945 that every attack on a GI will be answered with 100 male Germans aged 16-60 killed.
Intelligent people who got bombed in 3 years much harder than Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia together, understand this.
The problem is, (good for these people) that Murricans don't wage war as understood in their own world (IF they would have the ability to do war) and they aren't anymore as they were in WW2, Korea and even Vietnam.

Showing much restraint.
Imagine, killing 100 males aged 16-60 for every attack.
Well, the Allied invasion and occupation of Germany was horrific. But sooner or later the German population saw that western liberalism was a good way to live. Except some dye in the wool nazis like gobbles who killed his own kids to spare them the "horrors" of western liberalism.

The average afghan it appears shares gobbles' view of western liberalism, and would much rather die than "enjoy" western liberalism, and this is after 20 years of occupation and will be the same after 50 years of occupation. And I think what is funny is the inability of the western mind to full understand this. If westerners knew full the passion and belief that these people have, they would be even more scared of islam.

So I stand by my view that German and Japan were weak societies with questionable ideologies and easily ideologically dominated by the occupiers. And they're both occupied still. Germany is full of German flags and those rainbow gay flags flying alongside it. Lets just say in our lifetime we will not se a gay pride event in Kabul.

Well, the Allied invasion and occupation of Germany was horrific. But sooner or later the German population saw that western liberalism was a good way to live. Except some dye in the wool nazis like gobbles who killed his own kids to spare them the "horrors" of western liberalism.

The average afghan it appears shares gobbles' view of western liberalism, and would much rather die than "enjoy" western liberalism, and this is after 20 years of occupation and will be the same after 50 years of occupation. And I think what is funny is the inability of the western mind to full understand this. If westerners knew full the passion and belief that these people have, they would be even more scared of islam.

So I stand by my view that German and Japan were weak societies with questionable ideologies and easily ideologically dominated by the occupiers. And they're both occupied still. Germany is full of German flags and those rainbow gay flags flying alongside it. Lets just say in our lifetime we will not se a gay pride event in Kabul.

The Problem with Japanese was, few decades ago, they were medieval society with hiqh iq and did modernize in a extremely way.
So they had to be break and then be fed with alternative modernity. So many, especially Jews, don't whine about the brutal way they behaved. The Germans were known to be brutal when necessary but a culture nation and this angered so many with the Holocaust.
I see it a bit cynical, Germans are very precise and nearly every (greater) nation did some unimanginable, Germans are just more precisly and methodical when killing unwanted.
Not this chaotic, "uncivilzed" behaviour in doing bad things (mostly).

Germans and Murricans are close to each other (culturally), many Murricans with German roots who weren't completely "Americanized" (especially after WW1) and felt bad about killing their original ancestors, went to the Pacific (1/3 of US Army, de facto whole USMC).
You often had "friendly" encounters during the war between German and WESTERN allied troops, in fighting pauses, where they talked to each other, shared their living story, smoked a cigarette together. Surely, crimes happened too, as it is normal in war. But as a whole it was relative "civilized".
Eastern Front was completely different.

Back to the Afghans.
They lived in a medieval world to begin with, paired with their interpretation of Islam.
Now somebody will show me pictures from Kabul when Soviets had large influence and/or were directly there.
Sure thing but MINORITY of Afghans were living this modern way.
MOST were (and surely) still are living islamic valued medieval rural live.
And when you come to them, under hypocritical circumstances, and try with "wishi washi" methods to influence them and representing a larger fist of the corrupt brother (only the ANA spec force were REALLY fighting, 10% of the army, taking 90% of the fights^^) you CAN'T win against them.
Now I think it was wrong from the beginning.
Support Northern Alliance, smash Taliban and have nothing on the ground except some SpecOps who support AFGHANS killing Afghans.
This would have been the way when you fighting there.
And when they succeed, good for the US, if not, go back home, Afghans lost to Afghans.
You can't win with hands tied behind your back (Roe) vs people who don't share the rules in a minimal manner.
There is only the solution of a harder hand but when you can't do it because you MOSTLY don't want to against your own RoE, then don't even try it.
Do it like Genghis Khan and you have silence. ;)

The Problem with Japanese was, few decades ago, they were medieval society with hiqh iq and did modernize in a extremely way.
So they had to be break and then be fed with alternative modernity. So many, especially Jews, don't whine about the brutal way they behaved. The Germans were known to be brutal when necessary but a culture nation and this angered so many with the Holocaust.
I see it a bit cynical, Germans are very precise and nearly every (greater) nation did some unimanginable, Germans are just more precisly and methodical when killing unwanted.
Not this chaotic, "uncivilzed" behaviour in doing bad things (mostly).

Germans and Murricans are close to each other (culturally), many Murricans with German roots who weren't completely "Americanized" (especially after WW1) and felt bad about killing their original ancestors, went to the Pacific (1/3 of US Army, de facto whole USMC).
You often had "friendly" encounters during the war between German and WESTERN allied troops, in fighting pauses, where they talked to each other, shared their living story, smoked a cigarette together. Surely, crimes happened too, as it is normal in war. But as a whole it was relative "civilized".
Eastern Front was completely different.

Back to the Afghans.
They lived in a medieval world to begin with, paired with their interpretation of Islam.
Now somebody will show me pictures from Kabul when Soviets had large influence and/or were directly there.
Sure thing but MINORITY of Afghans were living this modern way.
MOST were (and surely) still are living islamic valued medieval rural live.
And when you come to them, under hypocritical circumstances, and try with "wishi washi" methods to influence them and representing a larger fist of the corrupt brother (only the ANA spec force were REALLY fighting, 10% of the army, taking 90% of the fights^^) you CAN'T win against them.
Now I think it was wrong from the beginning.
Support Northern Alliance, smash Taliban and have nothing on the ground except some SpecOps who support AFGHANS killing Afghans.
This would have been the way when you fighting there.
And when they succeed, good for the US, if not, go back home, Afghans lost to Afghans.
You can't win with hands tied behind your back (Roe) vs people who don't share the rules in a minimal manner.
There is only the solution of a harder hand but when you can't do it because you MOSTLY don't want to against your own RoE, then don't even try it.
Do it like Genghis Khan and you have silence. ;)

You know you are representing a failed ideology when you need Genghis Khan's methods to implement it.

You know you are representing a failed ideology when you need Genghis Khan's methods to implement it.

Or the opposite side should not force somebody to use these kinds of methods. ;)
Maybe they are the ones with the failed ideology?
At least, when you "do the Genghis Khan" and they aren't around anymore.
Because militarly, they wouldn't be able do something against it.
Only sit it out.

It's always the point of view.

Back
Top Bottom